UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

But this still does not alter the fact that the Pakistani muslim men in the UK were acting on the commands of their religion

As were the Jews, as proven by all the Jewish cover ups of Jew perverts.

When it reaches the level of the current investigations under way in the UK then you can say that, but while it is just used as a smokescreen to hide the truth about islam then I will keep pointing out that it is a major problem for islam all over the world. If 21% of the adult muslim Pakistani men in one British town are known to be practising child rape then there is a serious problem. Do 21% of any other groups adult male population get their crimes covered up like the Pakistani muslims did ?

try to cope with reality------"RAPE" as defined in Islamic jurisprudence refers to
sexual acts committed by men UPON WOMEN WITH whom a man has no legal
right to have sex. ---in general that means a women in the POSSESSION of another man---a husband, -----or a father or a brother or some other legal
guardian. Non muslim women are not ILLEGAL objects of sex for muslim men--in Islamic lands------the LOCAL ruler can bring a case against a muslim who has
forced sex with a woman under his rule-----but that is about it--------it usually does
not happen

In Sharia law, a woman has to have AT LEAST 4 witnesses (all men) to the rape, or there is no rape. A lot of times the woman gets punished for adultery though. I'll bet the rape statistics are actually MUCH higher because much of the time they probably go unreported out of fear of persecution and perhaps even death.

How Sharia Law Punishes Raped Women

Sharia Law: The rapist will be punished to death if force on the victim is proven.[9]

Clear enough. But exactly how can "force on the victim" be proven? The answer must surely rank as one of the most insane and sexist laws in human history.

(A) "Proof of Zina (adultery) or Zina Bil-Jabr (rape) liable to Hadd shall be one of the following:

(a) The accused makes confession or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses"[10]

(B) "Proof of adultery or rape liable to Hadd shall be one of the following:

(a) The accused makes confession, or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11]

(C) "Punishment will take place when Zina or rape have been proved by witness."[12]

(D) Sharia Law rejects the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13]

(E) "The evidence of women is originally inadmissible on account of their weakness of understanding, want of memory and incapacity of governing."[14]

It is 'nice' to see so many Nick Griffin fans in here. But remember this it is my man David Cameron who is taking care of this mess. No PM before him had balls to tackle this issue.

Don't forget that Nick Griffin was arrested and tried for racism when he spoke out publicly about the rapes of 12 year old girls by pakistani muslim men. The P.M. even tried to change the laws so that it would make it illegal to talk about the rape of 12 year old girls by Pakistani muslim men.

Don't forget that Nick Griffin was arrested and tried for racism when he spoke out publicly about the rapes of 12 year old girls by pakistani muslim men. The P.M. even tried to change the laws so that it would make it illegal to talk about the rape of 12 year old girls by Pakistani muslim men.

I do not live in UK so my information may be off but I think it was Tony Blair not David Cameron who was railing on Nick Griffin.

Phoen-----in the late 1960s----I was young (and beautiful) and a college student-----
the "CREAM PUFF" course I took to cover the "liberal arts" requirement ----was
"SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES" -----such an idiot course and east "A" for me.

I had to write a "paper" (20 page limit) At that time everyone in my class chose
either "American blacks" or "American Indians" as their subject. Clever character that I am -----a looked at the NY Times for a DIFFERENT topic---and
came up with "PAKI BASHING" great idea----at that time I was acquainted
with lots of Pakistani medical school graduates---(little weekend job in big hospital)

way back then -----ENOCH POWELL-----warned and warned and warned ----the only reason I know the name ENOCH POWELL is because of that paper I wrote-
based on SCORES of newspaper articles at that time (generally I have no idea
what is going on in England) Of course in my paper---in the 1960s----Enoch Powell was no better than adolf hitler----and "Wallace" -racist governor of Alabama.--------but now-------in the 21st century -----I realize HE WAS RIGHT

I do not live in UK so my information may be off but I think it was Tony Blair not David Cameron who was railing on Nick Griffin.

It was Gordon Brown that was the anti white P.M. that Cameron kicked out of office and promptly told the police to start investigating the Pakistani muslim child sex gangs. The investigations are still going on today and more and more Pakistani muslim men are being arrested for child sex offences. The noose is being tightened on Islamic terrorism because that is what it is, and many Pakistani muslims have fled these shores rather than be sent to prison.

Phoen-----in the late 1960s----I was young (and beautiful) and a college student-----

I had to write a "paper" (20 page limit) At that time everyone in my class chose
either "American blacks" or "American Indians" as their subject. Clever character that I am -----a looked at the NY Times for a DIFFERENT topic---and
with lots of Pakistani medical school graduates---(little weekend job in big hospital)

way back then -----ENOCH POWELL-----warned and warned and warned ----the only reason I know the name ENOCH POWELL is because of that paper I wrote-
what is going on in England) Of course in my paper---in the 1960s----Enoch Powell was no better than adolf hitler----and "Wallace" -racist governor of Alabama.--------but now-------in the 21st century -----I realize HE WAS RIGHT

Enoch is still held up as a RACIST today by the looney left who often misquote his rivers of blood speech. But everything he has said is now coming true

Another city is coming forward. This time it is Sheffield. According to BBC, between 2002-2004, 173 girls between the ages of 13-14 were raped by elusive Asian men in Sheffield.

BBC News - Child sex abuse was endemic in Sheffield says ex care worker

Where are these children's parents/guardians? THEY should be charged as well. If your 13 or 14-year-old girl is hanging around with strange adult Pakistani men, then there is a PROBLEM in the home. This stuff is really just maddening.

Enoch is still held up as a RACIST today by the looney left who often misquote his rivers of blood speech. But everything he has said is now coming true

Here is a BBC documentary on Enoch Powell. Part 1.

I've cued up part #2 to start at a crucial piece of information. Listen to the narrators point at the 3 minutes and 20 seconds mark.

Enoch Powell British Hero Part 2 - YouTube

Last edited:
Another city is coming forward. This time it is Sheffield. According to BBC, between 2002-2004, 173 girls between the ages of 13-14 were raped by elusive Asian men in Sheffield.

Where are these children's parents/guardians? THEY should be charged as well. If your 13 or 14-year-old girl is hanging around with strange adult Pakistani men, then there is a PROBLEM in the home. This stuff is really just maddening.

These girls are often from poor family and for a reason or two are raised by social services. The prostitution ring uses young boys as baits to recruit the girls. Once a girl is hooked aka falls in love with a boy, the older men take over from that point. The girls are often lured into secluded places and then the customers force sexual intercourse upon them.

The way I look at it, there are multiple groups of people who need to be brought to justice in the order laid out below:

- The principals that run the racket
- The customers who are actually engaging in forceful sex
- Social services staff under whose care the girls are
- The boys aka baits if they are old enough to know better

The way I look at it, there are multiple groups of people who need to be brought to justice in the order laid out below:

You forgot the Labour Party politicians who voted to allow the demographic transformation of society in order to import a new Labour Party voting class. They should bring back some old-school punishment for those traitors.

The looney left Labour party made it illegal to control your children by withholding perks and luxuries. So they could not ground them or they faced court, could not take their video games away, could not refuse to pay fro their phone contracts etc. So the parents hands were tied as the children knew which strings to pull to get what they wanted. The neo Marxists made in impossible to parent properly and so we ended up with this mess we are in now. Read many of the original reports and you see that parents faced arrest for racist crimes if they tried to report the men for rape, faced family court were their children would be removed and placed in care and they would lose everything. So don't blame the parents blame the left wing scum that threw the girls to the Pakistani muslims in return for a few more votes.

The looney left Labour party made it illegal to control your children by withholding perks and luxuries. So they could not ground them or they faced court, could not take their video games away, could not refuse to pay fro their phone contracts etc. So the parents hands were tied as the children knew which strings to pull to get what they wanted. The neo Marxists made in impossible to parent properly and so we ended up with this mess we are in now. Read many of the original reports and you see that parents faced arrest for racist crimes if they tried to report the men for rape, faced family court were their children would be removed and placed in care and they would lose everything. So don't blame the parents blame the left wing scum that threw the girls to the Pakistani muslims in return for a few more votes.

That leftist idiocy metastasizes all across the West:

A Quebec father who was taken to court by his 12-year-old daughter after he grounded her in June 2008 has lost his appeal.

Quebec Superior Court rejected the Gatineau father's appeal of a lower court ruling that said his punishment was too severe for the wrongs he said his daughter committed.

The father is "flabbergasted," his lawyer Kim Beaudoin told CBC News.

In its ruling, issued Monday, the province's court of appeal declared the girl was caught up in a "very rare" set of circumstances, and her father didn't have sufficient grounds to contest the court's earlier decision.​

Did you catch that? He lost the first case and then he lost the appeal too.

That leftist idiocy metastasizes all across the West:

A Quebec father who was taken to court by his 12-year-old daughter after he grounded her in June 2008 has lost his appeal.

Quebec Superior Court rejected the Gatineau father's appeal of a lower court ruling that said his punishment was too severe for the wrongs he said his daughter committed.

The father is "flabbergasted," his lawyer Kim Beaudoin told CBC News.

In its ruling, issued Monday, the province's court of appeal declared the girl was caught up in a "very rare" set of circumstances, and her father didn't have sufficient grounds to contest the court's earlier decision.​

Did you catch that? He lost the first case and then he lost the appeal too.

Neo Marxist P.C. gone mad and it will be the death of decency and humanity in the west.

I wonder how many kids these two christian teachers abused. Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign This is just part of what is contained in the link.
On August 28, 2014 The Manchester Evening News reported that school teacher and church deacon Alan Morris, 64, has been imprisoned for nearly a decade over charges that he stripped, beat and indecently assaulted numerous children while working at the all-boysSt Ambrose RC College, in the United Kingdom. In all, more than two dozen victims have been identified, although charges were ordered to ‘lie on file’ in the cases of 18 of Morris’s alleged victims.
Former students, now in their thirties and forties, described how they shook with fear while bent over a stool waiting for punishment. Behind them, Morris took his time unloading a notorious ‘bag of implements’: canes, shoes, wooden spoons and a leather strap, along with a homemade rubber paddle that students knew as the Paddywhacker.
One former pupil who was abused in the 1970s told the jury: ‘It wasn't just a slap around the head, it was torture.’
Another of Morris’s victims was Scott Morgan, son of famed Manchester United footballer Willie Morgan. Scott Morgan waived his right to anonymity in order to share the details of his ordeal with the public. Manchester Evening News reported that Scott Morgan was routinely abused by Reverend Alan Morris, beginning at the age of eleven.
You would go into his little room and sometimes it would be five minutes before he hit you,” Scott Morgan said. “You could hear him going ‘hmmmmm’ as he chose the implement.”
Morgan also recounted mass beatings, in which Reverend Morris assaulted as many as ten children at the same time. He would go around hitting everybody in turn. He made us all pull our pants down. He was getting a kick out of it. The longer he could drag it out the better. That’s how he spent his lunch-times”.
Detective Chief Inspector Chris Bridge told reporters: “For decades Morris displayed a veneer of total respectability: a science teacher in a well-respected and high performing school and latterly as a deacon of the church. Today he has been unmasked as a persistent and prolific sex offender.

Last edited:

You forgot the Labour Party politicians who voted to allow the demographic transformation of society in order to import a new Labour Party voting class. They should bring back some old-school punishment for those traitors.
FactCheck Enoch Powell s 1968 speech - Channel 4 News

Now, Chris, please do not be such a racist now, k?

Handing over one's children to Pakistani rape gangs is just part of British culture, and we are required by the dictates of multicult relativism to respect that.

Let's just hope that the sharia courts now operating only for British Muslims might soon be extended to all so these girls can receive the right, proper stoning they deserve.

Last edited:
I hope this will not affect the good relations between the UK and Pakistan.

It is so sad that those little girls were abused like that. David Cameron strikes me as an honest guy. Under his watch, I have seen lots of child groomers getting busted.

You can read the full story by clicking on the link below but be warned: it is a very sordid tale.

---

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/27/w...nd-were-sexually-abused-report-says.html?_r=1

PCness reared it's UGLY face! They didn't report this because it was Pakistani muslim men raping Native British white girls.

The vast majority of perpetrators have been identified as South Asian and most victims were young white girls, adding to the complexity of the case. Some officials appeared to believe that social workers pointing to a pattern of sexual exploitation were exaggerating, while others reportedly worried about being accused of racism if they spoke out. The report accused officials of ignoring “a politically inconvenient truth” in turning a blind eye to men of Pakistani heritage grooming vulnerable white girls for sex.

So many people are using this to push an anti Muslim agenda.
In fact, it's a given sections of Muslims with serious issues, and from specific parts of Pakistan.
Saying it's "Muslims" is very much like saying all white people smash car windows to steal your stereo, when it's white drug abusers who did it.
The people with a hate agenda don't really give a flying shit about the abuse, more using it to bash Muslims.
That makes them pathetic little turds, not far from being as bad as the bastards that committed these nasty crimes.

No Muslims are destroying the West! When the war kicks off, the Muslim day of reckoning will be upon you! Islam is a disease!

Forum List

Back