UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

Another city is coming forward. This time it is Sheffield. According to BBC, between 2002-2004, 173 girls between the ages of 13-14 were raped by elusive Asian men in Sheffield.

BBC News - Child sex abuse was endemic in Sheffield says ex care worker

Where are these children's parents/guardians? THEY should be charged as well. If your 13 or 14-year-old girl is hanging around with strange adult Pakistani men, then there is a PROBLEM in the home. This stuff is really just maddening.

Now, Chris, please do not be such a racist now, k?

Handing over one's children to Pakistani rape gangs is just part of British culture, and we are required by the dictates of multicult relativism to respect that.

Let's just hope that the sharia courts now operating only for British Muslims might soon be extended to all so these girls can receive the right, proper stoning they deserve.

Culture clash is certainly something that we all need to take into consideration when allowing immigrants into the country. For some of them, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having sex with children because of how they were raised. . . disgusting as it is to most of the civilized world. This is what they DO in some other countries. They marry little girls and they are sexually attracted to them, and these girls are paying a price for this disgusting "political correctness."

Sure, underage prostitution, etc., happens in other countries too, but it is against the law and is a crime that is strictly enforced and prosecuted in other parts of the world. Having sex with and marrying kids is NOT an acceptable part of our culture. We look down upon people who mess with kids.

Another city is coming forward. This time it is Sheffield. According to BBC, between 2002-2004, 173 girls between the ages of 13-14 were raped by elusive Asian men in Sheffield.

BBC News - Child sex abuse was endemic in Sheffield says ex care worker

Where are these children's parents/guardians? THEY should be charged as well. If your 13 or 14-year-old girl is hanging around with strange adult Pakistani men, then there is a PROBLEM in the home. This stuff is really just maddening.

These girls are often from poor family and for a reason or two are raised by social services. The prostitution ring uses young boys as baits to recruit the girls. Once a girl is hooked aka falls in love with a boy, the older men take over from that point. The girls are often lured into secluded places and then the customers force sexual intercourse upon them.

Then the social services departments responsible for the safety and well-being of these kids should face consequences. SOMEONE needs to be watching these girls.

I wonder how many kids these two christian teachers abused. Speaking the Unspeakable Sadomasochistic Child Abuse Stop Abuse Campaign This is just part of what is contained in the link.
On August 28, 2014 The Manchester Evening News reported that school teacher and church deacon Alan Morris, 64, has been imprisoned for nearly a decade over charges that he stripped, beat and indecently assaulted numerous children while working at the all-boysSt Ambrose RC College, in the United Kingdom. In all, more than two dozen victims have been identified, although charges were ordered to ‘lie on file’ in the cases of 18 of Morris’s alleged victims.
Former students, now in their thirties and forties, described how they shook with fear while bent over a stool waiting for punishment. Behind them, Morris took his time unloading a notorious ‘bag of implements’: canes, shoes, wooden spoons and a leather strap, along with a homemade rubber paddle that students knew as the Paddywhacker.
One former pupil who was abused in the 1970s told the jury: ‘It wasn't just a slap around the head, it was torture.’
Another of Morris’s victims was Scott Morgan, son of famed Manchester United footballer Willie Morgan. Scott Morgan waived his right to anonymity in order to share the details of his ordeal with the public. Manchester Evening News reported that Scott Morgan was routinely abused by Reverend Alan Morris, beginning at the age of eleven.
You would go into his little room and sometimes it would be five minutes before he hit you,” Scott Morgan said. “You could hear him going ‘hmmmmm’ as he chose the implement.”
Morgan also recounted mass beatings, in which Reverend Morris assaulted as many as ten children at the same time. He would go around hitting everybody in turn. He made us all pull our pants down. He was getting a kick out of it. The longer he could drag it out the better. That’s how he spent his lunch-times”.
Detective Chief Inspector Chris Bridge told reporters: “For decades Morris displayed a veneer of total respectability: a science teacher in a well-respected and high performing school and latterly as a deacon of the church. Today he has been unmasked as a persistent and prolific sex offender.

Cant you read, two dozen or 24 which is a far cry from the 1400 underage girls raped by your fellow pakistani muslim men. And these boys were not forcibly raped or sold to other men as prostitutes were they. Nor did a whole government enable them in their activities and had the police threaten citizens of the UK with arrest for bring their concerns to the public.

The way I look at it, there are multiple groups of people who need to be brought to justice in the order laid out below:

- The principals that run the racket
- The customers who are actually engaging in forceful sex
- Social services staff under whose care the girls are
- The boys aka baits if they are old enough to know better

You forgot the Labour Party politicians who voted to allow the demographic transformation of society in order to import a new Labour Party voting class. They should bring back some old-school punishment for those traitors.
FactCheck Enoch Powell s 1968 speech - Channel 4 News

AND! ! ! ! was he proved right all these years later

The way I look at it, there are multiple groups of people who need to be brought to justice in the order laid out below:

You forgot the Labour Party politicians who voted to allow the demographic transformation of society in order to import a new Labour Party voting class. They should bring back some old-school punishment for those traitors.

It's not PC for you to say stuff like that.

And therein lies the problem of our times. You can't open your mouth.

It's not PC for you to say stuff like that.

And therein lies the problem of our times. You can't open your mouth.

There is a big room between promotion of genocide and letting someone walk all over you. There is nothing wrong with implementing law and order to protect your citizens but you do not have to commit genocide to implement law and order in your country. That simply is madness. I am not saying that you are personally proposing gross human-right violations of people of color because I have not seen any such post from you but there are lots of people on this forum who are essentially saying that and that is VERY wrong.

You already have a good PM in David Cameron. You need to strengthen his hands instead of encouraging hate mongers from fringe parties. BTW, there was a raid yesterday on the extremists in London. I think about 9 of them were arrested. That is a welcoming news. These are the kind of steps that need to be taken not hysteria driven cries that some of you are outpouring.

Islamic terror Raids across London Anjem Choudary held - The Times of India

Those people who have made Britain their home, they are your people regardless of their color. Treat them with respect and fairness.

There is a big room between promotion of genocide and letting someone walk all over you. There is nothing wrong with implementing law and order to protect your citizens but you do not have to commit genocide to implement law and order in your country. That simply is madness. I am not saying that you are personally proposing gross human-right violations of people of color because I have not seen any such post from you but there are lots of people on this forum who are essentially saying that and that is VERY wrong.

Voluntary and forced repatriation of people is not genocide.

If one group (Labour Party) walks around with a syringe of Ebola and injects a person then it's wrong to blame the physician for all of the trauma he has to inflict on you to cure you of what the other party (Labor Party of UK) has inflicted upon you.

Those people who have made Britain their home, they are your people regardless of their color. Treat them with respect and fairness.

They're not wanted by many. The British people were NEVER ASKED, this was imposed on them. They have a right to restore their society back to the condition before multiculturalism was imposed on them.

If one group (Labour Party) walks around with a syringe of Ebola and injects a person then it's wrong to blame the physician for all of the trauma he has to inflict on you to cure you of what the other party (Labor Party of UK) has inflicted upon you.

They're not wanted by many. The British people were NEVER ASKED, this was imposed on them. They have a right to restore their society back to the condition before multiculturalism was imposed on them.

You need to be repatriated to the nearest mental hospital. That is all I have to say about the crazy post of yours.

You need to be repatriated to the nearest mental hospital. That is all I have to say about the crazy post of yours.

Time to undo the Partition of India. Right?

Stick to the topic.

Stick to the topic.
That is the topic. As with the Partition of India, the forced repatriation of non-Brits to their homeland will make for a more peaceful, safe, prosperous and inviting England.

So many people are using this to push an anti Muslim agenda.
In fact, it's a given sections of Muslims with serious issues, and from specific parts of Pakistan.
Saying it's "Muslims" is very much like saying all white people smash car windows to steal your stereo, when it's white drug abusers who did it.
The people with a hate agenda don't really give a flying shit about the abuse, more using it to bash Muslims.
That makes them pathetic little turds, not far from being as bad as the bastards that committed these nasty crimes.
Then why in hell do not "normal" muslims rise up and demand justice for the victims. I'm pretty much sick and tired of the so-called "moderate" muslims sitting on their fat, stupid asses, remaining dumb and blind to such abuses. It must be OK, otherwise they would be as outraged as normal humans to such abuse of children. But what the fuck...it's all OK, as long as your blessed mohammed has declared such abdominal behavior okay.

Stick to the topic.
That is the topic. As with the Partition of India, the forced repatriation of non-Brits to their homeland will make for a more peaceful, safe, prosperous and inviting England.

Giants won the wildcard. That means they are going to the playoffs. That means I am happy. That means I am off to watch the game between Giants and Padre. As far as you are concerned, please take advantage of Obama Care and seek some professional help.

Once again, I have to be honest, regardless of who it upsets.
In my home area, Rotherham, the largest immigrant group is easily Pakistanis, and I didn't like the vast majority of the ones I met.
That doesn't mean I hated them, or even had anything against them, but they were almost always trouble to deal with, to the point I was always too busy if a Pakistani called me to do a job.
Indians, Chinese and other ethnic groups tended to be a bit fussy, but they were paying for work so I had no objection, but Pakistanis were always a pain in the fucking arse, always wanting a discount on the agreed price or two extra jobs doing for free.
One silly fucker told me he wanted to use my ladders to get a bed into the loft and the man on the phone had promised I would do it.
I explained I was the man on the phone and gave him a fuck off tablet.
"Get fucked", or "fuck off" were common phrases I would utter as I walked out of the door. Much as it was very probably racists of me to deliberately turn down the work, it wasn't worth wasting the fuel going to their place, only for them to attempt to rip me off.
Now I've had a good rant and the daft fuckers on the forum will have some nice anti Muslim ammunition, all the other Muslims I dealt with were fine, with no serious problems at all.
There are cultural issues here, not religious ones.
I have often observed that not all muslims I have dealt with are the assholes who grab headlines. I work with many Easterm European muslims who have fled their native land due to persecution. It is the lack of vociferous condemnation of muslims who commit such crimes against humanity that disturbs many Westerners. It is truly tragic that the PC police force intentional ignorance of such crimes in order to avoid condemnation as "racists" or some other artificial appellation.

Stick to the topic.

Giants won the wildcard. That means they are going to the playoffs. That means I am happy. That means I am off to watch the game between Giants and Padre. As far as you are concerned, please take advantage of Obama Care and seek some professional help.

Why can't you answer his question? Seems fair and topical. I wouldn't want to send immigrants who were already there back to their homeland, but there wouldn't be anything wrong with having some tight restrictions on immigrants from certain areas of the world.

Stick to the topic.

Why can't you answer his question? Seems fair and topical. I wouldn't want to send immigrants who were already there back to their homeland, but there wouldn't be anything wrong with having some tight restrictions on immigrants from certain areas of the world.

Nastiness is coming to our home towns but it's impossible to predict the timeline here. Might not be in our lifetimes. The reason it is inevitable is because of the combination of Multiculturalism, Free Market and Democracy. All 3 together are unstable. Any two can work, but 3 can't. With 3 in place you get lots of ethnic violence playing out.

We're now multiple generations into Hispanic presence in America. They weren't subjected to Jim Crow. This is what we see:

MexicanPerformance_zps561f3c2e.jpg

An elderly white physician who retires from the workforce and is replaced by a Hispanic short order cook creates a taxation and support problem. It would make for an easier society if a Hispanic short order cook retired and was supported from the taxes of a white physician, but that Hispanic short order cook isn't going to generate enough in taxes to support the retired white physician.

The more prosperous and economically vital population is being replaced by a poorer and less economically dynamic population.

On top of this dynamic we have blacks and Muslims, both pulling us downward. The bright spot comes from Asian and South Asian populations, at least on the economic front, but they create their own problems - they create massive ethnic nepotism networks. I've seen university departments and even some corporate departments trend very heavily South Asian or Chinese because the people in power started favoring their own and it just builds on itself. That's very disruptive to good order in society.

Everywhere we see multiculturalism we see ethic loyalty placed above national loyalty. So, this being the case, best to take the pain that comes from reordering the decks and then build on that towards a better society.

Stick to the topic.

Nastiness is coming to our home towns but it's impossible to predict the timeline here. Might not be in our lifetimes. The reason it is inevitable is because of the combination of Multiculturalism, Free Market and Democracy. All 3 together are unstable. Any two can work, but 3 can't. With 3 in place you get lots of ethnic violence playing out.

We're now multiple generations into Hispanic presence in America. They weren't subjected to Jim Crow. This is what we see:

An elderly white physician who retires from the workforce and is replaced by a Hispanic short order cook creates a taxation and support problem. It would make for an easier society if a Hispanic short order cook retired and was supported from the taxes of a white physician, but that Hispanic short order cook isn't going to generate enough in taxes to support the retired white physician.

The more prosperous and economically vital population is being replaced by a poorer and less economically dynamic population.

On top of this dynamic we have blacks and Muslims, both pulling us downward. The bright spot comes from Asian and South Asian populations, at least on the economic front, but they create their own problems - they create massive ethnic nepotism networks. I've seen university departments and even some corporate departments trend very heavily South Asian or Chinese because the people in power started favoring their own and it just builds on itself. That's very disruptive to good order in society.

Everywhere we see multiculturalism we see ethic loyalty placed above national loyalty. So, this being the case, best to take the pain that comes from reordering the decks and then build on that towards a better society.

I think a lot of the "open borders" liberals would just LOVE to see us become more multicultural until we have no national identity and no unity as a country. I think that is their ultimate goal. Watching what is happening in other countries, we definitely have to be more selective in who we are allowing into the country. If they aren't going to (or cannot due to lack of education or whatever) contribute to the economy, then they should not be allowed to become citizens, and we should purge the ones who are here now collecting services. We only need and want immigrants who are going to ADD to our country, not weaken it, IMO.

Stick to the topic.

I think a lot of the "open borders" liberals would just LOVE to see us become more multicultural until we have no national identity and no unity as a country. I think that is their ultimate goal. Watching what is happening in other countries, we definitely have to be more selective in who we are allowing into the country. If they aren't going to (or cannot due to lack of education or whatever) contribute to the economy, then they should not be allowed to become citizens, and we should purge the ones who are here now collecting services. We only need and want immigrants who are going to ADD to our country, not weaken it, IMO.

Your last sentence. It's sad to read that you feel that you have to add an IMO to close it off. What you wrote used to be the very basis for immigration policy for most nations. The selected immigrant has to ADD value to the host nation, not subtract value. Then liberals got a hold of immigration policy and flipped it, now the purpose of immigration is to uplift the lives of immigrants.

Look everywhere in the West and you see immigrants are massive users of social welfare. Sweden is taking in massive amounts of immigrants and most of them go on welfare for life. What are they adding to Swedish society? They're the equivalent of hanging an anchor around your neck and then going out for a swim. Here in the US we've been fighting a multigenerational war on poverty. The entire increase in poverty since 1990 has been due entirely to Hispanic citizens. If there had been no influx of Hispanics, the poverty situation would have improved drastically.

Another point in reaction to your last sentence. "Need and want" implies that we, society, get to pick and choose. Liberals have upended that too, now the choice rests with the illegal infiltrator and he imposes his presence on the US when he gets Amnesty, we don't get to pick and choose which immigrants to invite, the infiltrator has chosen and imposed. We get the people who couldn't make a go of it in Mexico, hence it's no surprise that they become net burdens on American society.

This leads to the problem with multiculturalism and democracy - parties eventually turn into racial blocs. It used to be the case that whites split evenly between Democrats and Republicans depending on how the various policies appealed to people. Now Democrats are slowly turning into the Party of Color and the Republicans are turning into the Party of Whites who are opposed to Democratic efforts to take wealth away from whites and distribute it to the people of color. This dynamic is toxic to civil order.

So back to my first point - at some point a critical juncture is reached, people simply reject the toxic society created and rebel and try to restore a more civil society. They reject a racialized political arena and want to restore politics to be about ideas and so they work to being about a racially homogeneous society in order to cut out the cancer of racial politics.

Your last sentence. It's sad to read that you feel that you have to add an IMO to close it off. What you wrote used to be the very basis for immigration policy for most nations. The selected immigrant has to ADD value to the host nation, not subtract value. Then liberals got a hold of immigration policy and flipped it, now the purpose of immigration is to uplift the lives of immigrants.

Look everywhere in the West and you see immigrants are massive users of social welfare. Sweden is taking in massive amounts of immigrants and most of them go on welfare for life. What are they adding to Swedish society? They're the equivalent of hanging an anchor around your neck and then going out for a swim. Here in the US we've been fighting a multigenerational war on poverty. The entire increase in poverty since 1990 has been due entirely to Hispanic citizens. If there had been no influx of Hispanics, the poverty situation would have improved drastically.

Another point in reaction to your last sentence. "Need and want" implies that we, society, get to pick and choose. Liberals have upended that too, now the choice rests with the illegal infiltrator and he imposes his presence on the US when he gets Amnesty, we don't get to pick and choose which immigrants to invite, the infiltrator has chosen and imposed. We get the people who couldn't make a go of it in Mexico, hence it's no surprise that they become net burdens on American society.

This leads to the problem with multiculturalism and democracy - parties eventually turn into racial blocs. It used to be the case that whites split evenly between Democrats and Republicans depending on how the various policies appealed to people. Now Democrats are slowly turning into the Party of Color and the Republicans are turning into the Party of Whites who are opposed to Democratic efforts to take wealth away from whites and distribute it to the people of color. This dynamic is toxic to civil order.

So back to my first point - at some point a critical juncture is reached, people simply reject the toxic society created and rebel and try to restore a more civil society. They reject a racialized political arena and want to restore politics to be about ideas and so they work to being about a racially homogeneous society in order to cut out the cancer of racial politics.

Great post! You raise some really interesting points to think about. :)

I feel like I've reached that point already where I am just sick and tired of this racially based nonsense constantly being thrown in my face. I want what's best for my country.

Forum List

Back