UK Muslims Sound the Alarm!

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.mcb.org.uk/mcbdirect/feature.php?ann_id=1068

2. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Wouldnt it suck to be a muslim these days?
    Theres this insanity among the masses, turning them into foaming at the mouth haters. And your demographic is in the middle of it? damn right, sound the alarm!
    Seems like these haters believe that everyone is a suspected terrorist. Thats insanity, expecially when you put them in detention.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Excuse me, they put themselves in that position.

4. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    It sure doesn't help their case that 60% of them want Sharia to influence UK law. Why I would expect that to worry a Dhimmicrat, I don't know...

5. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The muslims put themselves in this position? NO, a very small group of insane people did.
    Islam=religion. You're talking about terrorists my dear.

6. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    It's hardly a "very small group". The majority of Muslims support the terrorists overall goals, they just don't feel like blowing themselves up over it.

7. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    sharia?

You do know that in a democracy the citizens choose their own laws, right? In iraq, the people will probly choose something alot more religious than we're used to. Possibly something like Iran...Since we're fighting Iran's enemies in iraq.

8. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't believe you just said that. Maybe they dont like killing people, not just themselves. So the majority of muslims are not like terrorists at all. Maybe they feel like some of their religious ideals should be incorporated into their government. But dont most religious people in this country??

9. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234

And what do you think will happen to Europe a few decades down the road? Since the secular agenda has advanced so far, traditionally Catholic birthrates have fallen drastically. Germans as a race are dying out. In Russia, there are more abortions than live births. The only thing keeping these nations from actually LOSING population is Muslim immigration. Problem is, as the poll in Britain shows, Muslims aren't too keen on European ideas like "Democracy".

So as the unassimilated Muslims become a larger and larger percentage of the population, and thus gain a larger and larger percent of the vote, do you doubt that Sharia will inevitably come to play a large role in the laws of these countries?

10. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I would like to see that poll. Find it hard to believe that these muslims dont like democracy.
    Maybe these are first generation UKers. I bet their kids will like it.