UK Muslims Sound the Alarm!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.mcb.org.uk/mcbdirect/feature.php?ann_id=1068

Feature Item
MCB Launches Incident Monitoring Service (IMS): Call 0800 376 3939
Mon 25 Jul 2005
After the recent events the Muslim Community in Britain, has become extremely vulnerable. Such as 7/7?

The MCB wants to ensure that the community receives the full support and protection of the law enforcement and other government agencies. The MCB is putting in place mechanisms and systems to secure the safety and well-being of the Muslim community.

As part of such systems, the Legal Affairs Committee of MCB in partnership with the Muslim Safety Forum has set up of an INCIDENT MONITORING SERVICE. The service will provide appropriate support and advice on confidential basis. The service will also allow us to examine the nature of incidents and shape our future strategies.

The INCIDENT MONITORING SERVICE will enable Muslims to report any incidents of concern including;

Verbal abuse;
Threats;
Acts of intimidation;
Acts of discrimination or unequal treatment;
Physical violence;
Criminal damage;

If you or anyone you know is subjected to any of the treatments listed above or you are concerned about safety generally, please contact us to report the incident and to receive advice/support.

FREE PHONE 0800 376 3939 (9am-5pm, Mon to Friday) or
use “Have Your Say” form on this page or
Email: [email protected]

You may also contact The Muslim Safety Forum (MSF) to report Islamophobic hate crimes or any other concerns Muslims may have regarding Safety and Security, including Policing tactics in their locality on:
020 8 840 4 840 or email [email protected]

Wouldnt it suck to be a muslim these days?
Theres this insanity among the masses, turning them into foaming at the mouth haters. And your demographic is in the middle of it? damn right, sound the alarm!
Seems like these haters believe that everyone is a suspected terrorist. Thats insanity, expecially when you put them in detention.

xen said:
Theres this insanity among the masses, turning them into foaming at the mouth haters. And your demographic is in the middle of it? damn right, sound the alarm!
Seems like these haters believe that everyone is a suspected terrorist. Thats insanity, expecially when you put them in detention.
Excuse me, they put themselves in that position.

xen said:

It sure doesn't help their case that 60% of them want Sharia to influence UK law. Why I would expect that to worry a Dhimmicrat, I don't know...

The muslims put themselves in this position? NO, a very small group of insane people did.
Islam=religion. You're talking about terrorists my dear.

xen said:
The muslims put themselves in this position? NO, a very small group of insane people did.
Islam=religion. You're talking about terrorists my dear.

It's hardly a "very small group". The majority of Muslims support the terrorists overall goals, they just don't feel like blowing themselves up over it.

sharia?

You do know that in a democracy the citizens choose their own laws, right? In iraq, the people will probly choose something alot more religious than we're used to. Possibly something like Iran...Since we're fighting Iran's enemies in iraq.

theim said:
It's hardly a "very small group". The majority of Muslims support the terrorists overall goals, they just don't feel like blowing themselves up over it.
I can't believe you just said that. Maybe they dont like killing people, not just themselves. So the majority of muslims are not like terrorists at all. Maybe they feel like some of their religious ideals should be incorporated into their government. But dont most religious people in this country??

xen said:
sharia?

You do know that in a democracy the citizens choose their own laws, right?

And what do you think will happen to Europe a few decades down the road? Since the secular agenda has advanced so far, traditionally Catholic birthrates have fallen drastically. Germans as a race are dying out. In Russia, there are more abortions than live births. The only thing keeping these nations from actually LOSING population is Muslim immigration. Problem is, as the poll in Britain shows, Muslims aren't too keen on European ideas like "Democracy".

So as the unassimilated Muslims become a larger and larger percentage of the population, and thus gain a larger and larger percent of the vote, do you doubt that Sharia will inevitably come to play a large role in the laws of these countries?

I would like to see that poll. Find it hard to believe that these muslims dont like democracy.
Maybe these are first generation UKers. I bet their kids will like it.

Yes, sharia will come into the equation if there is a large enough population.
But you are wrong to think that sharia promotes terrorism. If it does, its not any more than our bible.

xen said:
I would like to see that poll. Find it hard to believe that these muslims dont like democracy.
Maybe these are first generation UKers. I bet their kids will like it.

Here is a link to a Guardian poll of UK Muslims
conducted in 3/2004:

http://www.icmresearch.co.uk/reviews/2004/guardian-muslims-march-2004.asp
(from the poll)
Q11. Do you think the Muslim community in Britain needs to do more to integrate into mainstream British culture, has it got it about right or has it integrated too much already? 1. Needs to do more 33% 2. About right 28% 3. Too much already 26% 4. Don't know 13%.
So- 26% of a now marginally integrated UK Muslim population
thinks there has been too much integration.

Also, how many of the 28% who think it is now “about right”
are satisfied with the present degree of non-integration?

Also, how commited to greater integration are the 13% undecided?

It would be reasonable to interpret these poll results to mean a great
majority of UK Muslims do not favor significant integration into
the surrounding society.

(from the poll):
Q7. Would you regard further attacks by Al Qaeda, or similar organisations on the USA as justified or unjustified? 1. Justified 13% 2. Unjustified 73% 3. Don't know 15%.

I find these numbers alarming rather than encouraging.
there are about 1.6 million Muslims in the UK, of whom
64% are over 16- old enough to provide terrorist
cannon fodder.

So the arithmetic shows there are well over 100k
AQ supporters in the UK who are old enough to be dangerous.

I question the wisdom of supporting continued
immigration by a group which not only may never
be close to integrated, but which also harbors
such high numbers of dangerous radicals in its midst.

Here is an international poll:

http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=248

According to this poll, Muslim support for suicide bombing
at least “rarely” ranges from 18-88% in five Muslim counties
polled, and support for bin Laden ranges from 7-60%, so Muslim
support for the criminal activity of terror remains pronounced.

How pronounced? Well, let’s multiply the poll percentages
by the countries' populations, and reduce by 25% to arrive
at the approximate number of adults in the polled countries
who support terror:

(support suicide bombings often or sometimes=first#, approx. adult population=2nd#,# adults supporting=3rd#):

Jordan .57x4.5million x.75= 1.92million
Pakistan .25x138million x.75= 25.88 million
Indonesia .15x218million x.75= 25million
Turkey .14x66million x.75= 6.93million
Morocco .13x30million x.75= 2.9million

That is a total of over 62 million Muslims from countries
representing less than half the world’s Muslim population
who support the crime of terrorism.

Therefore, it is reasonable to extrapolate a worldwide
Muslim population of well over 100 million which supports
the crime of terrorism.

This support has a lot more waning to do, like about
99.99% million more, before the numbers cease to be alarming.

While your numbers are alarming, you are focusing on only part of the numbers. 1168000 muslims of the 1600000 total think that AQ would be unjustified. Now they out number your group of AQ supporters by about 7 to 1. Does that make your figure less frightening, no. What it does mean is that you do have to accept that they are not all terrorists or terrorist supporters , in fact the majority are not. So what you have left is a group of people camoflaging themselves in the worlds single most popular religion. You have to take the majority of these people into account.

deaddude said:
While your numbers are alarming, you are focusing on only part of the numbers.
I am focusing on the most important numbers.

deaddude said:
1168000 muslims of the 1600000 total think that AQ would be unjustified. Now they out number your group of AQ supporters by about 7 to 1.
7 to 1?- then there are more potential bomb- throwers
than my original estimate of "well over 100 million"-
there are well over 300 million.

And I have not been seeing the remainder clamping down any.

Have you?- show me where the Western Muslims have ever
turned anyone in. A terrorist, that is. A single one?

deaddude said:
Does that make your figure less frightening, no.
This admission is all you really have to say.

deaddude said:
What it does mean is that you do have to accept that they are not all terrorists or terrorist supporters , in fact the majority are not. So what you have left is a group of people camoflaging themselves in the worlds single most popular religion. You have to take the majority of these people into account.
I believe Christianity remains the World's
single most popular religion, although Isalm
is gaining ground fast, and Muslims are more
devout, in all, than Christians.

What you have to do is take into account
and accept that there are those 300 million
or so, staring you in the face, each one voice
in favor of terrorism instead of being a voice against it.

I was refering to 7 to 1 in the UK alone, not world wide. Yes there are those potential bomb throwers which we do need to worry about, I am still unwilling to condemn the people as a whole for the actions of a minority within their midst.

xen said:

Wouldnt it suck to be a non-muslim these days?
Theres this insanity among the arab street, turning them into foaming at the mouth haters. And your demographic is in the middle of it? damn right, sound the alarm!
Seems like these haters believe that everyone is an infidel. That's insanity, expecially when you kill civilians.
:spank3:

deaddude said:
I was refering to 7 to 1 in the UK alone, not world wide. Yes there are those potential bomb throwers which we do need to worry about, I am still unwilling to condemn the people as a whole for the actions of a minority within their midst.

The one thing Bush has gotten completely right
is that you are for us or against us on the issue
of terror, and behavior of the largest pool of potential
terrorists- the Muslims- has been equivocal, and I
include a "yes" answer to any support for
AQL tactics to be a form of behavior.

So whadda we got?- I made an arithmetical
mistake in my last post when I said there were
300 million potential bomb-throwers, according
to the polls. There are less than 200 million.

Ya still got over 100 million staring you in the face,
out of the blindness of Islam.

100 million out of how many muslims did you say?
yes I am aware of the threat, yes I am opposed to the terrorists, yes all of the terrorists should be wiped out, however that end would not justify the means of killing or oppressing every single muslim on earth. That is all I am saying, yes everyone must remember the threat that terrorism poses, but we can not let that threat start a genocide.

USViking,
I dont see the point in all this. What are we going to do? detain 200 million people?
Its like saying there are a millions of potential terrorists in this country, because of all the christians that could turn extremist on us.

Forum List

Back