UK Muslims Sound the Alarm!

xen said:
Its scary to see how murderous, torturous, and bloodthirsty all of you have become!
Very willing to blow away thousands of innocent families, children, victimizing all of our troops to the insanity.
So you can get to your 'evil enemies'.
Its a damn shame.
Your leaders should get their citizenship stripped and be exiled, they dont deserve to live here.

Uh oh........here comes the liberal "shame" game. "Shame on you for not being a pacifist, shame on you for wanting to protect your family and country, shame on you for wanting to destroy your enemies."

Won't work on me xen..........I'm a survivor and I'll do whatever it takes. Kinda like a rattlesnake..........don't step on me and I'll not bite, but step on me and I'll hit you with everything I have.

Abbey,
I'm more afraid of saudi arabian government beheading people few times a week than any terrorist. heh, the saudis teach hate against us in their school systems. Theres your breeding ground.

kathianne,
Your insults are very childish and impolite. By most of your posts i would say this group has been reading alot, of bullshit.
You have no idea what im capable of, my age, my political leanings. So stop assuming.
For example, I dislike. Clinton, his DLC, hilary, bloated government spending, illigal immigration, our tax code, economic royalists as roosevelt described, that seek to overthrow the institutions of OUR government.
Also i actually HATE the word homeland, you'all must not know who first used that word.

USViking, I think its the fault of both of the groups.
Terrorists for killing innocents, and the american administration for granting the psychotic group the status of a force to be fought militarily by the united states. Its what binladen was hoping for. Thats why they waited for the bush administration.
They knew that the PNAC group needed a "pearl harbor like event" to forward their plans. Most people would say it was for oil .
http://www.judicialwatch.org/IraqOilMap.pdf
I think it was more to influence politics at home. the rest are just bonuses.

xen said:
Abbey,
I'm more afraid of saudi arabian government beheading people few times a week than any terrorist. heh, the saudis teach hate against us in their school systems. Theres your breeding ground.

kathianne,
Your insults are very childish and impolite. By most of your posts i would say this group has been reading alot, of bullshit.
You have no idea what im capable of, my age, my political leanings. So stop assuming.
For example, I dislike. Clinton, his DLC, hilary, bloated government spending, illigal immigration, our tax code, economic royalists as roosevelt described, that seek to overthrow the institutions of OUR government.
Also i actually HATE the word homeland, you'all must not know who first used that word.

Terrorists for killing innocents, and the american administration for granting the psychotic group the status of a force to be fought militarily by the united states. Its what binladen was hoping for. Thats why they waited for the bush administration.
They knew that the PNAC group needed a "pearl harbor like event" to forward their plans. Most people would say it was for oil .

I'll only deal with what is addressed to me, in this post:

kathianne,
[/QUOTE]
Where, in responding to your opening. So you admit in the second sentence, that I was correct, you had been reading for awhile before posting?

Your examples could easily point to your belief that those you mention are not 'liberal' or 'inclusive enough.'

Who the f cares who 'first' used the word 'homeland'? Is this a quiz?

xen said:
No, it is the fault of terrorist Islam alone.

You can wallow in the intellectual sewage
that suggests moral parity between it and
the West. I am going to stay cleaner.

xen said:
Look, after 9/11, we were going to go after
Islamic terrorism no matter who was in charge,
and by any means suitable, including military.

xen said:
As I mentioned earlier, OBL himself seems
to have expected nothing but a lawsuit.

Instead he got run out of the terrorist haven
he and his lice had built.

You may as well expect to be at war for the rest
of your life, if the Muslim world does not transform
itself beyond any recognition of what it is today.

USViking said:
No, it is the fault of terrorist Islam alone.

You can wallow in the intellectual sewage
that suggests moral parity between it and
the West. I am going to stay cleaner.

Look, after 9/11, we were going to go after
Islamic terrorism no matter who was in charge,
and by any means suitable, including military.

As I mentioned earlier, OBL himself seems
to have expected nothing but a lawsuit.

Instead he got run out of the terrorist haven
he and his lice had built.

You may as well expect to be at war for the rest
of your life, if the Muslim world does not transform
itself beyond any recognition of what it is today.

Right you are Viking. If our newbie was right, we wouldn't be seeing this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/14/AR2005071401030.html

Not too mention all the Iraqi bloggers and the reenlistment rates by those in the military.

xen said:
Its scary to see how murderous, torturous, and bloodthirsty all of you have become!
Very willing to blow away thousands of innocent families, children, victimizing all of our troops to the insanity.
Its a damn shame.
Your leaders should get their citizenship stripped and be exiled, they dont deserve to live here.

Actually, if ANYONE doesn't deserve to live here, it's a knucklehead who thinks he has some inalienable, God-given right to the freedom enjoyed, exemplified by leftist accusations that anyone is murderous, torturous, and or bloodthirsty simply for believing that freedom isn't free and a willingness to take on the enemies that would deprive us of it.

You sponge off a society and your betters who protect you and provide you with those freedoms, then turn around and bite us for doing it.

For my part in providing you the freedom of this nation, please exercise your freedom to cruise to the nearest aitrport and putrchase a one-way to Iraq. Explain your unrealistic ideology to al Sadr. I'm SURE he'll understand. :rolleyes:

GunnyL said:
Actually, if ANYONE doesn't deserve to live here, it's a knucklehead who thinks he has some inalienable, God-given right to the freedom enjoyed, exemplified by leftist accusations that anyone is murderous, torturous, and or bloodthirsty simply for believing that freedom isn't free and a willingness to take on the enemies that would deprive us of it.

You sponge off a society and your betters who protect you and provide you with those freedoms, then turn around and bite us for doing it.

For my part in providing you the freedom of this nation, please exercise your freedom to cruise to the nearest aitrport and putrchase a one-way to Iraq. Explain your unrealistic ideology to al Sadr. I'm SURE he'll understand. :rolleyes:
Sadr might, xen won't. We are both wasting our breath.

GunnyL twisted everything i said. I dont feel like trying to explain to him, only to have him change the subject or twist my statements.

xen said:
GunnyL twisted everything i said. I dont feel like trying to explain to him, only to have him change the subject or twist my statements.

Stop whining, but if you have a real complaint, pm me.

xen said:

I have asked you on several occassions to provide factual evidence to support your accusations. The response kinda reminds me of outer space -- devoid of light and sound.

I'll ask you again, this time within the context of the accusation you have posted above:

Please provide exactly what it is I have said that twisted anything you posted, or changed the subject.

Your problem is you make statements unprepared to back them up. So back this one up.

okay, you said I apologize for radical Islam and blame the US.
I dont apologize for terrorists.
and I sure as hell dont blame the US.
Besides, decent is highest form of patriotism!

xen said:
Kathianne,
Im sorry if i've hijacked your posts.
As far as I can tell, you've yet to 'hijack' anything. We're all on topic. If you would like to explain yourself better, feel free.

xen said:

This is not accusing the US?

Its a damn shame.

The US is represented by our government; which, is currently controlled by conservatives; who, are our leaders -- you know -- us bloodthirsty, murderous and torturous folk?

And shall I go find one of the posts where you twist a war against terrorism and global domination by Islamic jihadists into the US murdering poor, defensless and innocent civilians?

I twisted nothing, and I stand by what I posted.

xen said:

Decent is good, for sure. Do you mean dissent? dis·sent Audio pronunciation of "dissent" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-snt)
intr.v. dis·sent·ed, dis·sent·ing, dis·sents

1. To differ in opinion or feeling; disagree.
2. To withhold assent or approval.

n.

1. Difference of opinion or feeling; disagreement.
2. The refusal to conform to the authority or doctrine of an established church; nonconformity.
3. Law. A justice's refusal to concur with the opinion of a majority, as on a higher court. Also called dissenting opinion.

xen said:

xen..........are you talking about "dissent"? If so, where have you heard that "dissent" is the highest form of patriotism? On DU?

I'm sorry to disagree with you, but I feel that protecting the right to dissent is the highest form of patriotism and that it is a freedom that should not be taken lightly or abused. And, it's not patriotic to dissent just for the sake of dissention. Make it worth your while and dissent in the proper fashion.......so people can really "hear" you rather than tuning you out.

Forum List

Back