UK Muslims Sound the Alarm!

xen said:
USViking,
I dont see the point in all this. What are we going to do? detain 200 million people?

No....it costs too much to detain them. Send them back where they are still a majority and not a minority. Let them deal with the radicals in their religion.

xen said:
USViking,
I dont see the point in all this. What are we going to do? detain 200 million people?
Its like saying there are a millions of potential terrorists in this country, because of all the christians that could turn extremist on us.

name the last war declared in the name of christ?

name the last war declared in the name of allah?

deaddude said:
100 million out of how many muslims did you say?
yes I am aware of the threat, yes I am opposed to the terrorists, yes all of the terrorists should be wiped out, however that end would not justify the means of killing or oppressing every single muslim on earth.
That is all I am saying, yes everyone must remember the threat that terrorism poses, but we can not let that threat start a genocide.
Where, in anything I said, is there any suggestion
of a genocide directed against Muslims?

I will not be cagey about it- if Muslim terrorism inflicts
WMD mass murder against the West, God only knows
what might happen, and it might include any number of Muslim dead.

USViking said:
Where, in anything I said, is there any suggestion
of a genocide directed against Muslims?

I will not be cagey about it- if Muslim terrorism inflicts
WMD mass murder against the West, God only knows
what might happen, and it might include any number of Muslim dead.

i do not belive the west has the stomache to flatten the middle east if in fact the middle east "nukes" the west......

Abbey Normal said:
Hmm. Taps fingers on desk. Tap. Tap. I think we have ourselves a Christianphobic here.

I think he's more of a US blaming, radical Islam apologist than a "Christianphobe." Besides, that Powerman's job. I'm sure he'll fight for it. ;)

manu1959 said:
i do not belive the west has the stomache to flatten the middle east if in fact the middle east "nukes" the west......

I have to agree .... but unfortunately, and not at all reflective of MY feelings on the matter.

xen said:
USViking,
I dont see the point in all this.
The point is to draw your attention to the
moral disparity between the Muslim world
and the West.

Terrorism is the largest single element of this;
one might also point out the degraded status
of women, and other complete abominations.

xen said:
What are we going to do? detain 200 million people?
The figure 100+ million is worldwide; I would expect
less than 50 million reside in the West.

I have suggested on this board and others
that for a start, the immigration of Muslims
to the West be halted.

I would also suggest the revival of sedition laws
aimed at those now resident, going so far as to
strip violators of their citizenship, and deport them.

xen said:
Its like saying there are a millions of potential terrorists in this country, because of all the christians that could turn extremist on us.
Christian behavior bears no resemblance to
Muslim behavior. We just have to hope our
Christian citizens do not manifest the virtual
psychosis of so many of the world's Muslims.

kurtsprincess said:
Me too. It may not be the 'West', but it will be the "willing" of the West, which may just be the US and UK, I think we have enough weapons. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
Me too. It may not be the 'West', but it will be the "willing" of the West, which may just be the US and UK, I think we have enough weapons. :rolleyes:

which countries and which cites will you flatten?

manu1959 said:

Part of President Bush's War on Terror, is to put other countries on notice that if they support or harbor terrorists they will be considered our enemies as well. We find out where the nukes were launched, and start there.

Its scary to see how murderous, torturous, and bloodthirsty all of you have become!
Very willing to blow away thousands of innocent families, children, victimizing all of our troops to the insanity.
So you can get to your 'evil enemies'.
Its a damn shame.
Your leaders should get their citizenship stripped and be exiled, they dont deserve to live here.

manu1959 said:
Contrary to the new boy's later post, I hope none. However if they choose to harm us, beyond what's been done, Riyad is high on my list. Any major city in Syria or Iran.

xen said:
Its scary to see how murderous, torturous, and bloodthirsty all of you have become!
Very willing to blow away thousands of innocent families, children, victimizing all of our troops to the insanity.
Its a damn shame.
Your leaders should get their citizenship stripped and be exiled, they dont deserve to live here.

So you're not afraid of Jihadist Muslim terrorists who fly planes into buildings and behead innocents, but you are afraid of us.

BOO!

xen said:
Its a damn shame.

You are an ostrich. You came here, probably after reading a bit. You knew the make up. Yet, you post lame things thinking you are going to change minds. Did you not gather from your readings, that most of us are well read beyond average? Nah, didn't think so. You appear polite enough, but way below average in any persuasion.

Abbey Normal said:
So you're not afraid of Jihadist Muslim terrorists who fly planes into buildings and behead innocents, but you are afraid of us.

BOO!
LOL! Watch out for falling words! :shocked:

xen said:
Its a damn shame.
The world's real and potential problems lie not with us
to any tiny fraction of the extent they lie with Islam,
which has begun the 21st century as the world's
foremost problem child.

I doubt any of us here would condone an act of violence
in the name of religion.

Self-preservation is another matter, and, I am afraid,
so is the primitive emotion of vengance.

xen said:
Its a damn shame.

tell me oh wise one .... tell me your solution ..... you are a fine critic of all .... yet you provide no solutions....no suggestions .....only accusations, blame and bullshit.....please tell us...if you were president tell me your solution....not what you would have done butt what you will do

Forum List

Back