Heartwarming For The Muslims

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm sure this will make them much more peaceful. They will stop ramming planes into buildings or something of that ilk; as well as bombs on trains:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050919/wl_uk_afp/iraqbritainreligion_050919092519

2. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Muslims are not terrorists... its a religion, and i DO feel sorry for this chaos we have helped inject into their communities.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Well Bully for you. Hope that empathy helps you sleep.

4. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    I don't. :thup:

So, on another subject, do you plan on converting or just paying the dhimmi tax?

5. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    WOW!!
    what about sandy? sally? and mandy? moms and dads, kids! thousands of kids who die for this cause they want no part in. They are innocent and you say fukem, are you bloodthirsty?

What kind of perspective are you'all coming from? I dont understand.

6. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    You got THAT right.

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770

How about THEM:

http://www.kdp.pp.se/chemical.html

Fuck THEM, right?

8. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    f'em is what YOU say, not me. get it? im sure you dont.

How about when bush sr pulled out of iraq, and saddam crushed the uprisings. They were promised that we would help...but none came, and our jets would even attack his heli gunships that were blasting them away.

9. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Dude, I don't know who fed you THAT crap, but when we pulled out of Iraq, I don't recall YOU being along, and Bush never promised them a damned thing.

In exchange for ME countries supporting the coalition, unrestricted use of airspace, and an airfield in Saudi Arabia, Bush had to promise to not take out Saddam. The goal was never to take him out, but kick his ass out of Kuwait. We actually pushed that about as far as we could.

Bush encouraged ethnic/religious minorites to overthrow Saddam on their own, but there was no promise of anything.

And who the Hell are you to tell ANYONE who they don't care about because of some stupid, left-wing idealism you've had hammered into your brain? You're on here apologizing for people who want to murder you, Einstein.

10. xen

xen Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm talking about the end of the gulf war, we were supposed to provide airsupport. You should read up on it. thanks.

And who the Hell are you to tell ANYONE who they don't care about because of some stupid, left-wing idealism you've had hammered into your brain? You're on here apologizing for people who want to murder you, Einstein.

Dont get all extreme on me.
    You have some reich wing insanity warping your brain and you think im apologizing for somebody. who? the terrorists? all ive proposed is their destruction or capture.

I was saying i felt sorry for the populous that is caught in the middle, i should include our troops.