UK Heatwave Is Fake

Sorry mate....but we're being told that the heatwave was permanent.
Here it is almost the end of July and the temps in your home country are cold enough to require a jacket for most Americans living in real heat.
I spent a Summer in Somalia back in 93' and 82 F was freezing to us.
It was too hot because of the Global Warming. But we were strong and saw it through.

As I'm writing this...the current temp in London is 74 degrees at 5pm. The highest temp this week might reach 82....but they're claiming to be in a heatwave when the temps for the most part won't reach 78 degrees. This is normal weather for this time of year in the UK. 30 years ago I was in London on the 4th of July and the average temp was 74 degrees and it rained several times while I was there.

Current weather in London UK

Swing and a miss

1658770312316.png

It was too hot because of the Global Warming. But we were strong and saw it through.
The planet hasn't warmed enough for you to say that.
That's why they changed it from Global Warming to Climate Change.....which is a given.

BTW, until you make China stop pumping dirt into the air at a massive rate....you're not doing anything to stop any changes. They currently pump 3 times the amount of pollutants into the air that the US does.

The planet hasn't warmed enough for you to say that.
That's why they changed it from Global Warming to Climate Change.....which is a given.

BTW, until you make China stop pumping dirt into the air at a massive rate....you're not doing anything to stop any changes. They currently pump 3 times the amount of pollutants into the air that the US does.
They do but historically the US is by far the worst polluter followed by the UK followed by Europe. China like the US does need to stop. I had hoped people would be able to work together to get this sorted but it does not look like it. Australia seems to have at last understood what needs to be done.

They do but historically the US is by far the worst polluter followed by the UK followed by Europe. China like the US does need to stop. I had hoped people would be able to work together to get this sorted but it does not look like it. Australia seems to have at last understood what needs to be done.
Historically doesn't matter. China is polluting the planet at a greater rate than the US ever did....yet they get away with it because nobody wants to tell them to knock it off.
Not to mention the fact that they started the COVID pandemic....so they've got some splaining to do.

Historically doesn't matter. China is polluting the planet at a greater rate than the US ever did....yet they get away with it because nobody wants to tell them to knock it off.
Not to mention the fact that they started the COVID pandemic....so they've got some splaining to do.
Historically does matter. Those who have done the worst harm arguably should need to pay the most to stop it. I am not sure what you expect anyone here to be able to do about China. For a while they were being allowed to continue to use things like coal just because they were slow starters and I think they are still going by their promises made then. In fact much of the IPCC work is simply nowhere near enough. The idea of letting them cut down forests for the next 8 years for instance is ridiculous. The Amazon will be gone by then.

Forum List

Back