uh,ooh Obama is in trouble again. Speeches are not working

One has to believe that things aren't going too well when you feel the need to drag that fossill Jimmy Carter out to come to your aid.

Oh please. Jimmy Carter is known to speak his mind and ruffle feathers. Not too long ago (but long before Obama came on the scene), he made a similarly disruptive statement that Israel was using aparteid tactics toward Palestine, and the shit hit the fan.

Every time Carter opens his mouth we get a feel for what a souless abyss his heart is.

He is an absolute idiot, did you know that Osama Bin Lauden recommends reading his book, sorry I forget the name, but Carter was not only the worst President in history he was also anti Jew.

Speeches to paid union thug don't mean a thing. the people know these speeches are all staged. This president can't get his supporters to show up in real numbers so he has to go to union halls filled with thugs to get a crowd. Now he will go to David Littleman's show and talk to the children,

So?

Do you think people are going to stop demanding all these bells and whistles? Do you really think that patients are not going to demand MRIs, CTs, PETs, etc?

LOL
As often as not, those tests are run by doctors doing the CYA.

Bullshit. I see this day in and day out. PATIENTS are demanding these tests. And get royally pissed if the docs don't order them. Does "defensive medicine" exist? Absolutely. But I can guarandamntee you if you were to do away with lawsuits altogether, you'd STILL have them demanding *everything*.

That "as often as not" part means that it's probably along the lines of a 50-50 split.

And I'll betcha a dollar to a dog turd that the ones demanding the tests are insured to the eyeballs and won't see the bills.

As often as not, those tests are run by doctors doing the CYA.

Bullshit. I see this day in and day out. PATIENTS are demanding these tests. And get royally pissed if the docs don't order them. Does "defensive medicine" exist? Absolutely. But I can guarandamntee you if you were to do away with lawsuits altogether, you'd STILL have them demanding *everything*.

That "as often as not" part means that it's probably along the lines of a 50-50 split.

And I'll betcha a dollar to a dog turd that the ones demanding the tests are insured to the eyeballs and won't see the bills.

Wrong.

Wrong.
so, if they are paying for it themselves(no insurance) then who cares?

even older than me
It is obvious from your posts that you are about 12 or 13. This would also explain your apparent ageism bigotry.

And ignorance as well, since you have no idea at all how old I am, or for that matter anyone else here.

oh please..................

by the way.........whats up with the gay pink hat on the bear??

Every time Carter opens his mouth we get a feel for what a souless abyss his heart is.

So? He has a right to speak whatever is on his mind, just like you do. As far as being "soulless," that's rather dumb since the reason Carter got the economy so messed up was his overreaching attempt to protect people from the effects of corporatism and globalization, which ultimately backfired.

Tanking again pull out the old call them RACIST TACTIC AGAIN!!! getting pretty old, time to get a new tactic. seem like when they lost the argument they call their opponent a racist. seems like hope and change isn't wotking!!!!

tanking again he's going on all Sunday morning shows except Fox might get a serious question there so won't go there!!! This guy probally had to get a SAG card cause he's on the tube so much!! Can't forget the David Littlemans show!!!!

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Maybe he should try staying off the television because the more he talks about this plan the further he drops in the polls.

I don't think so, he's increasing the effort.

Mr. Obama is going to appear on This Week with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. And Meet the Press on NBC. And Face the Nation on CBS. In between, he is going to sit down for interviews on CNN and Univision. (Fox News didn’t make the cut).

New York Times - The Caucus

obama-and-media.jpg

Overall everything is looking great for Obama

1. Economy has rebounded after being on the verge of collapse. The republicans....they voted NO

2. Healthcare will pass and all the fear mongering will prove to be unwarranted....The republicans voted NO

3. By 2012....troops in Iraq and Afghanistan will have been drawn down

Meanwhile...the republicans have no cnadidates ...no platform ....and NO Money

1. Economy has rebounded after being on the verge of collapse. The republicans....they voted NO

2. Healthcare will pass and all the fear mongering will prove to be unwarranted....The republicans voted NO

1. Economy has rebounded after being on the verge of collapse. = fAiL........every economist that matters predicts flat growth rates and a return of recession before the end of 2010 And...........AND.......continued HIGH unemployment:oops:

2. Healthcare will pass and all the fear mongering will prove to be unwarranted = fAiL........no public option:oops:

3. By 2012....troops in Iraq and Afghanistan will have been drawn down = first time this fruitcake has ever been correct on something on these forums:wtf:

s0n..........you gotta expand your horizons a bit and become a bit more informed. Best thing I can recommend is to stay off the DailyKos website AND tune in something other than Olbermann:lol:

Last edited:

1. The economy has rebound? Tell that to the 9.7% that are unemployed and can't find a job.

2. Healthcare will pass, afraid not, 55% of Americans oppose the public option and repubs and dems, oppose the coop.

3. You can only hope so, probably in Iraq, I doubt Afganistan.

1. The economy has rebound? Tell that to the 9.7% that are unemployed and can't find a job.

2. Healthcare will pass, afraid not, 55% of Americans oppose the public option and repubs and dems, oppose the coop.

3. You can only hope so, probably in Iraq, I doubt Afganistan.

1. The stock market has risen from a low of 6600 to close to 10000. Housing starts are up, production is up, index of leading economic indicators up five months in a row. Stimulus package has not even kicked in yet...by 2012 unemployment numbers will be down below 7%

2. Healthcare will pass. The backroom deals are in the works

3. You will see a troop withdrawal in both iraq and Afghanistan by 2012

Bigger issue is the republicans remain in political exile
No candidates, no platform and no $$$$ equals NO CHANCE

New Topics

Forum List

Back