Now this is PETTY

FUCK Kanye West. He is a nobody. Insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I agree with Obama's comment wholeheartedly. WHY is this news?

President's opinion of Kanye West sparks debate - Yahoo! News

Unbelievable , there is no reason these people should have been passing this around. But then similar things happened to Reagan all the time. Remember his joke " the bombings begin in 5 minutes".

I think the 3 employees should be punished for ignorant behavior.

Why was it ignorant?

What if they overheard him saying "I hate America"?

News is news......the fact that ABC apologized is concerning in itself.

If the information were not accurate, an apology is necessary.

But are you saying that the only things that should be reported to the people aboput the President are to be "staged" events...and nothing candid?

Is this the new standrd the press should follow?

FUCK Kanye West. He is a nobody. Insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I agree with Obama's comment wholeheartedly. WHY is this news?

I agree.....but isnt it interesting how his behavior resulted in him being on Leno's opening night?

I am almost ready to question whether this was his own carefully planned publicity stunt. I never even heard of him until his little tirade hit the media.

I agree.....but isnt it interesting how his behavior resulted in him being on Leno's opening night?

I am almost ready to question whether this was his own carefully planned publicity stunt. I never even heard of him until his little tirade hit the media.

I had never heard of him before either, but from what I know...he is an ENTERTAINER....has America sunk so low that this idiot can dominate a news cycle?

I had never heard of him before either, but from what I know...he is an ENTERTAINER....has America sunk so low that this idiot can dominate a news cycle?

Yup...think Brittiany Spears. I know more about her than I ever wanted to know, and that was a completely passive endeavor on my part.

Last edited:

The "Biggest Loser" was a top rated prime time show.

Octomom is STILL in the news.

We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Ya gotta get HIPper and HOP into kid/youth music to know this one, O&T,
this is an example of what he writes, a little hypocrisy in here, bears thinking about:

KANYE WEST LYRICS - Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix)

Following a few links from here leads you to the lyrics of each "song" and gives, maybe, an idea about who he is:

Google Music: Kanye West

We Americans elect ENTERTAINERS to be Governor, or President, though, so one never knows, ---she mirks evilly!

New Topics

Forum List

Back