ugh-Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan

Screw water.....we need more sugary drinks

It's what made America great

screw it is right, it is none of yours or hers what we drink

Fuck yea!

Until Michelle can prove to me that the water she wants me to drink has never been in a toilet, I ain't touching the shit

Nothing is safe for kids unless in comes in a can. Fructose is your friend

'Lionel' the butler said it true...in the movie "Maid in Manhattan"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OwGLQCSrFg]???? ?????? - Maid In Manhattan?? - YouTube[/ame]

"Sometimes ... we're forced in directions that we ought to have found for ourselves"

her interference in the schools cost them dearly...maybe that doesn't bother some of you, but I left after being with the school for four years because of it...now she onto something else...

so I'll speak about her not needing to get any grip...

Why would you leave just over menu changes?
If you worked for a private company and they changed the menu you would leave them also?

There is something wrong with big moo mentally. We know that like her disgusting husband she thinks only of herself. Someone should clue her in to can it on 9/11 and don't wear purple to a memorial event.

I see nothing wrong with her trying to develop 'a healthier America'.
...not at the expense of people losing their jobs in schools though. [how on earth was that allowed to happen?]

From what I can gather, people all over the West need to drink more water.
Not drinking sufficient water can lead to dizziness and tiredness...among other things.

A healthier America/West is a noble aim.

The rot has to be stopped somewhere, sometime, might as well be now;

All kids deserve the chance to get to age 18 looking "trim, taught and terrific" with all the advantages in their future lives that entails.

Not in America, but;

Healthy School Canteens - NSW Department of Health

and the parents are....where?

Stoned 24/7, drunk 24/7, playing the slot machines 24/7, grazing thru the 'all you can eat' buffet 24/7, not interested in the kids' welfare 24/7, etc...many of them.

As with sex-ed [many parents don't teach their kids that either] in schools...so too should their be food/healthy eating/healthy lifestyle-ed also.

Best not to suddenly change the school canteen menu from "burgers and fries" to "rabbit food."
Ya gotta do it slowly...to "small burgers and only a few fries" "only on Tues and Thurs"..."grilled fish Mon, steak sandwich with salad Fri"....etc

Last edited:
Kids are losing weight because they are not eating the food at school.
She is not an elected official and has no mandate to force schools to change anything.
Did bush or Reagan as First Ladies bully public officials to their will?
No!!

They aren't only losing weight, diabetes incidents are going down. They are healthier overall.

That's because they ain't eating deep fried and over processed food.

They are eating real food.
You can show evidence to support your vile fucking lies?
What democratic mandate does fat ass MOOOOOOOOOOCHELLLEE have to bully public entities to her will?

That's right!!

NONE.
And her bullshit system has failed.

All tyrannical ideas fail.
She should fuck off out of people's lives and take care of her own pampered brats.

Those are vile lies? What about what Blanco just said? Vile?

...not at the expense of people losing their jobs in schools though. [how on earth was that allowed to happen?]

Not drinking sufficient water can lead to dizziness and tiredness...among other things.

All kids deserve the chance to get to age 18 looking "trim, taught and terrific" with all the advantages in their future lives that entails.

Not in America, but;

Stoned 24/7, drunk 24/7, playing the slot machines 24/7, grazing thru the 'all you can eat' buffet 24/7, not interested in the kids' welfare 24/7, etc...many of them.

As with sex-ed [many parents don't teach their kids that either] in schools...so too should their be food/healthy eating/healthy lifestyle-ed also.

Best not to suddenly change the school canteen menu from "burgers and fries" to "rabbit food."
Ya gotta do it slowly...to "small burgers and only a few fries" "only on Tues and Thurs"..."grilled fish Mon, steak sandwich with salad Fri"....etc

Where do I sign up for the party cruise?

they sit in their ivory tower having parties every night with their 1% friends while they lord over us as to what we should eat and drink...

they are the classic example of don't do what I do, do what I SAY...according to them they are the masters in everything and their brilliant knowledge knows no bounds, so they can tell you how to run your lives...

There is something wrong with big moo mentally. We know that like her disgusting husband she thinks only of herself. Someone should clue her in to can it on 9/11 and don't wear purple to a memorial event.

Seems to me she's thinking about making kids [and adults] less obese and more healthy.

The purple though was out of place really, given the event.

30 pictures of 9/11 that show you why you should never forget | News.com.au

that isn't her JOB...they have PARENTS...she should tend to her own kids...we don't tell her how to run their lives..

Is there a dress code still for women and summer wear?

Seems to me she's thinking about making kids [and adults] less obese and more healthy.

that isn't her JOB...they have PARENTS...she should tend to her own kids...we don't tell her how to run their lives..

you could try.

What color are you suppose to wear, hell every one around here would have worn a t-shirt, or a muscle shirt and shorts, of varying colors.

they sit in their ivory tower having parties every night with their 1% friends while they lord over us as to what we should eat and drink...

they are the classic example of don't do what I do, do what I SAY...according to them they are the masters in everything and their brilliant knowledge knows no bounds, so they can tell you how to run your lives...

Why yes, the Reagans would have never done that.

Not in America, but;

I go to my sons elementary school and eat occasionally and they offer both salads and fried foods.

Hey y'all; "This is America, land of the free"...free to eat and drink whatever you like.

All the First Lady is doing is just encouraging people to drink more water.
She is not, and cannot, make you drink more water.

There is bottled water in America?
Natural springs in all those mountains?
Bottled water "Made in America"?
There are water companies that deliver spring water to your door?

Be careful, some bottled water in el-cheapo stores and elsewhere could have the US flag on the front...and "Made in China" in fine print on the label on the back...best take a little magnifying glass.

Last edited:

What color are you suppose to wear, hell every one around here would have worn a t-shirt, or a muscle shirt and shorts, of varying colors.

They have shirts with muscles? Someone tell Warrior! He's in need of one.

lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here
Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan | The Weekly Standard

Good idea and an easy trick if you want to lose weight. Stephanie, you said you want to lose some weight. Why don't you try this?

Problem is, the Rs want to relax safety levels of our water. If they get their way, we won't be able to drink our own water.

======

Is there anything you idiot rw's won't whine about?

Looking at her causes a need for more than water!!
If ugly was an Olympic event, she would win gold!!

her big school plans of FORCING fruits and veggies on the children isn't flying so well, they are now telling her to take and shove it...as well she has caused the schools to LOSE many employees over it...I was one of many....way to go Nanny MaBell.....

so now it's onto WATER...

Actually it's going pretty well. Kids are losing weight and farmers are getting fat on their forced money.

What? Now you guys hate water?

Sheesh..if the Obama start like air..are you guys going to stop breathing?

:lol:

Pretty well? It remains unchanged. So kids aren't losing weight.

I go to my sons elementary school and eat occasionally and they offer both salads and fried foods.

At least there is a choice.
Schools shouldn't be the 'food police', but they do have a role to play in the welfare of their students...'a duty of care' if you like.

Forum List

Back