ugh-Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here
Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan | The Weekly Standard

Looking at her causes a need for more than water!!
If ugly was an Olympic event, she would win gold!!

her big school plans of FORCING fruits and veggies on the children isn't flying so well, they are now telling her to take and shove it...as well she has caused the schools to LOSE many employees over it...I was one of many....way to go Nanny MaBell.....

so now it's onto WATER...

Did you guys bitch about Laura Bush when she encouraged reading and education? How about Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign? You all act as if it's some new thing that "that damn Michelle Obama!" is doing. Get a grip already. So she's encouraging people to eat better, drink more water, and exercise. And???

As to the revamped school food plan? Schools shouldn't be feeding students, their job is to teach them. Providing food is the parent's job.

This lady has way too much time on her hands...

and believes she is way more important than she is

she has that same sickness her hubby has, narcissist personality disorder

that is what's scary about him being President

Did you guys bitch about Laura Bush when she encouraged reading and education? How about Nancy Reagan's "Just Say No" campaign? You all act as if it's some new thing that "that damn Michelle Obama!" is doing. Get a grip already. So she's encouraging people to eat better, drink more water, and exercise. And???

As to the revamped school food plan? Schools shouldn't be feeding students, their job is to teach them. Providing food is the parent's job.

those first ladies only had ONE thing they championed...this one is all over the place as if she knows all

tiring and wearing on people nerves in my book...but you need to get a grip

Last edited:
lol, why doesn't this women just worry about how much water her family drinks, leave the rest of us ALONE...did we elect her to run our lives?:eusa_shifty:

SNIP:
First Lady Michelle Obama's office is holding a conference call with reporters (GREAT) now to tout her "New Effort To Encourage Everyone to Drink More Water," according to the White House. The content of the call is "embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12."

"Today at 11:00AM ET, Executive Director of Let’s Move! Sam Kass, Partnership for a Healthier America President and CEO Lawrence A. Soler and industry representatives will join a conference call to preview First Lady Michelle Obama’s trip to Watertown, WI to announce a new nationwide effort to encourage everyone to drink more water. The call will also preview an around the clock, cross-network, bi-lingual day of water messages on a dozen TV shows. This call will be embargoed until 6:00AM ET on Thursday, September 12," reads the White House press release.

all of it here
Michelle Obama Hypes 'Drink More Water' Plan | The Weekly Standard

is she wrong that kids should eat more fruits,veggies and less fat and sugar? No, she is not.....

however it is the parents jobs to undertake that problem. If she wanted to enact change then she should have targeted what food stamps buys.

is she wrong that people would drink more water.... no she is not.

her interference in the schools cost them dearly...maybe that doesn't bother some of you, but I left after being with the school for four years because of it...now she onto something else...

so I'll speak about her not needing to get any grip...

Last edited:

The difference.... bush and regan did not try and force anything onto children. They did not change school policy or programs to fit and agenda. What they did was try and get people to change on their own and for themselves.

her interference in the schools cost them dearly...maybe that doesn't bother some of you, but I left after being with the school for four years because of it...now she onto something else...

in my opinion, first lady's should not be given pet platforms. We elected a president..... not a first couple.

in my opinion, first lady's should not be given pet platforms. We elected a president..... not a first couple.

I agree...now the schools are paying for it and she needs to just knock off with her telling others how they need to LIVE
that's not her job and we didn't ELECT her to anything

Looking at her causes a need for more than water!!
If ugly was an Olympic event, she would win gold!!

her big school plans of FORCING fruits and veggies on the children isn't flying so well, they are now telling her to take and shove it...as well she has caused the schools to LOSE many employees over it...I was one of many....way to go Nanny MaBell.....

Actually it's going pretty well. Kids are losing weight and farmers are getting fat on their forced money.

What? Now you guys hate water?

Sheesh..if the Obama start like air..are you guys going to stop breathing?

:lol:

So you were against "Just say no"..

I mean..for the record.

I mean..for the record.

just say no didn't come into my cafeteria and forced us workers to force food on the children and then have to sit there and watch them go hungry because they just threw it all away...if you didn't work in this I don't expect any of you to understand..
now carry on

I mean..for the record.

for the record....i do not think ANY first lady should have a pet platform.

I dont give a shit WHO's wife it is or what the message is.

Actually it's going pretty well. Kids are losing weight and farmers are getting fat on their forced money.

What? Now you guys hate water?

Sheesh..if the Obama start like air..are you guys going to stop breathing?

:lol:

Kids are losing weight because they are not eating the food at school.
She is not an elected official and has no mandate to force schools to change anything.
Did bush or Reagan as First Ladies bully public officials to their will?
No!!

They aren't only losing weight, diabetes incidents are going down. They are healthier overall.

That's because they ain't eating deep fried and over processed food.

They are eating real food.

I mean..for the record.

for the record....i do not think ANY first lady should have a pet platform.

I dont give a shit WHO's wife it is or what the message is.

Well perhaps we should start electing unmarried people, because for the last century or so, most first ladies have been involved in doing stuff.

And generally? It's good stuff.

Forum List

Back