Uganda law to kill gays

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I'm sure most everyone has heard that Uganda is threatening to pass a law that would enable the state to kill anyone who engages in homosexual conduct.

Naturally, the US threatened to withdraw all foreign aid to the country if they do pass it.

Too bad they are not a cool Islamic country like Saudia Arabia, the Sudan, or Yemen who also have similar laws and who still collect foreign aid form the US. It sure sucks being labeled a Christian nation.

I'm sure most everyone has heard that Uganda is threatening to pass a law that would enable the state to kill anyone who engages in homosexual conduct.

Naturally, the US threatened to withdraw all foreign aid to the country if they do pass it.

Too bad they are not a cool Islamic country like Saudia Arabia, the Sudan, or Yemen who also have similar laws and who still collect foreign aid form the US. It sure sucks being labeled a Christian nation.
What does the Pope have to say? Oh right, bad Christians.

Well, maybe you should take the homosexuality is a sin out your own eye so you can see clearly to take the homosexuals should die out of theirs?

What does the Pope have to say? Oh right, bad Christians.

Well, maybe you should take the homosexuality is a sin out your own eye so you can see clearly to take the homosexuals should die out of theirs?

The Pope would have to kill half the priests if he agreed to killing homosexuals.

Then you would have the problem of finding people to actually be a priest.

The US doesn't support countries that abuse human rights...

Except for all those other countries we support. :redface:

I have to give it to you guys! Incredible....

When did traveling the hershey highway become a "human right"? First you limp-wrists claimed it was a "civil right" - it is not and now you say it is a "human right"

My God - the stupidity of the left......:cuckoo:

When did traveling the hershey highway become a "human right"? First you limp-wrists claimed it was a "civil right" - it is not and now you say it is a "human right"

Doing anything that doesn't harm another human being without punishment should be a human right. I know you preach small government, but everybody can see through that.

I'm glad to see you came back from your post Obama election exile, RandallFlagg. All our other retarded posters keep getting pinked. :lol:

Doing anything that doesn't harm another human being without punishment should be a human right. I know you preach small government, but everybody can see through that.

I'm glad to see you came back from your post Obama election exile, RandallFlagg. All our other retarded posters keep getting pinked. :lol:

"post election Obama exile"...interesting....I wasn't aware that I had been "exiled" anywhere....let's see...never kicked off this forum.... didn't join this forum until about 9 months ago....never been to Elbe...so I don't have a damned clue as to what you refer.

Must be wishful thinking on your part, eh? It must be hell to have me as the voice of reason in your little square noggin.......:razz:

"post election Obama exile"...interesting....I wasn't aware that I had been "exiled" anywhere....let's see...never kicked off this forum.... didn't join this forum until about 9 months ago....never been to Elbe...so I don't have a damned clue as to what you refer.

Must be wishful thinking on your part, eh? It must be hell to have me as the voice of reason in your little square noggin.......:razz:

I apologize. I was thinking of somebody else.

Anyways... about your "small government" ideals...

You support increased military power, and support government intervention in people's sexual lives. Tell me more about how "small government" the GOP is. :lol:

Forum List

Back