UFO Sighting...By accident

and here, even IN close up focus, the ever popular fruit-fly's cameo to USMB, blurry as a cross eyed man on zee moonshine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4BMzkVLpt4]YouTube - Catch fruit flies (Drosophila) with vinegar[/ame]

Frank, did you notice how the camera is not miraculously overcrowded with the images of the fruit-flies, even though the camera is RIGHT there? Yea, I know you noticed :)

:razz:
and here, even IN close up focus, the ever popular fruit-fly's cameo to USMB, blurry as a cross eyed man on zee moonshine.

YouTube - Catch fruit flies (Drosophila) with vinegar

Yeah, just like the The T's video. Replace the cup with a truck and it's the same thing, except for that whole "Distance thingy" where the truck is about 30 feet away from us

Right, but the insect, if it was one, would appear blurry as shit if the camera's focused on the truck at 30-feet and the insect is inches away from the lenz, and it would also give the illusion of great speed if it was 3 inches away but the viewer was under the impression it was a great distance. How this doesn't make sense to you, I dunno. It's simply one of the possible explanations, in fact, the likeliest since the object is such a blur in relation to its surroundings, and you're dismissing it was retarted as though...............well, as though it's retarted, just out of hand and with no real logic. it's alright, i know you want it to be a ufo sooo bad, because you're like a teenaged wide-eyed boy when it comes to conspiracies and such.:razz:

It's not a fucking insect. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I was looking at it again and if you take an angle from a point on the ground through the rear of the truck to the object and estimate the distance to the object at I dunno, half a mile, then sight it again in the second frame it's moved about 1/3 of the distance of the line to it in 1/25 of a second so that's 1/6 of a mile in 1/25 of a second or about 4 miles per second.

Yeah definately a fly.

This Planet is full of fucking retards. I wonder why they even bother visiting. Probably just to laugh at how fucking stupid we are. We must be the Galaxy's Late Night Comedy Channel

Glad to see the sense of humour...It isn't a fly either...Take the photos tha I provided...clicke though them in progression...

Anyway...

These Vids have been submitted to MUFON, and other orginizations that investigate these things...When I know what these things ARE...all of you will know...

Do you know what I think it is?

It is a genuine UFO.

An Unidentified Flying Object.

That's right. It is an object. Which is flying. And it has not been identified.

It is an Unidentified Flying Object. CONGRATS!

I'm baffled as well. I don't see nuthin'. :confused:

The VID is quick and the object IS in FRAME ONE...of EIGHT frames before it disappears...with a camera that takes 25 Frames per-Second...
You gotta look close

I looked at your video three times in a row. I saw the object in the top left (sky) in what is apparently the first frame. I did not see it skit across the sky at all after that frame UNTIL you put up the stills.

Can't tell how far away it was, so calculating actual speed would be difficult.

But it sure seems purdy damn fast!

Seems to me it might be a jet of some kind.
It's Something ***** L...But I totally REJECT the 'BUG' Theory foisted by some on here.

No Bug I know flies that high nor Moves that FAST. Sorry you 'Buggers'? I *reject* your theory. This was MARCH in Florida, Windy day, and Temps in the 50's...Not Condusive to ANY Florida Bug.

And NOte the word D A R T H has been obliterated? To the Mod Crew here? Nice Try...You cannot get RID of us.

Last edited:
I stand corrected on the airport part, I thought you had said that. However, I still have my doubts looking at it.

The thing is Dog? I was AT a Firestation in a RUAL County. I was showing off my new Kodak Camera that takes video at Quicktime speed of 25 FPS.

The Object disappears at frame 9, which means it scoots across the area in 312.5 MILLISECONDS.

This is No Joke. I am as astounded as you are, or anyone is. I submitted this to the Experts and they cannot tell me what it is either.

Did you see the Close up of Frame #2?

Since we do not know the distance between the camera and the object, however, we cannot calculate the object's speed.

All we can say is that it sure looks like it was haulin' ass.

I can say that within the Less than one Second 'scoot' across the vid?

Time elapsed was 312.5 milliseconds at 25 Frames per second...

You guys really HAVE TO see the original VID, that still resides on my Camera...

It's really HARD to relate it in the format I have to POST it on here...

Last edited:
The VID is quick and the object IS in FRAME ONE...of EIGHT frames before it disappears...with a camera that takes 25 Frames per-Second...
You gotta look close

I looked at your video three times in a row. I saw the object in the top left (sky) in what is apparently the first frame. I did not see it skit across the sky at all after that frame UNTIL you put up the stills.

It's Something ***** L...But I totally REJECT the 'BUG' Theory foisted by some on here.

No Bug I know flies that high nor Moves that FAST. Sorry you 'Buggers'? I *reject* your theory. This was MARCH in Florida, Windy day, and Temps in the 50's...Not Condusive to ANY Florida Bug.

And NOte the word D A R T H has been obliterated? To the Mod Crew here? Nice Try...You cannot get RID of us.
if it flew right in front of your camera lens(a distinct possibility) then it was no higher than YOU were

again Occam's Razor

I don't know what the aversion is to accepting that it's pretty much what it looks like: an airship zipping across the sky at about 4 miles a second, pretty much matching HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS of similar descriptions, pictures and videos each and every year for as long as I've been aware of it.

You gotta look close

and how about some other wind blown piece of trash since it was a windy day ?

Frank, did you notice how the camera is not miraculously overcrowded with the images of the fruit-flies, even though the camera is RIGHT there? Yea, I know you noticed :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqYDRxdgnC0]YouTube - The Fly *Help Me Help Me* (Scene) 1958.[/ame]

Yeah, you've convinced me on your "Fly" Theory

Last edited:
How about it's just what it looks like.

A UFO darting off at speeds we can't match, but in line with many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many other similar sightings?

If a UFO would be gracious enough to let us know what it looked like we could identify it then it would become an IFO. Sailors used to think manatees were mermaids for God sake.
It's a big universe ya know--the COULD have been mermaids. Mermaids HAVE to exist because the universe is so big-------it's SOOOOOOOOOOO big if fact that everything must exist.

(I have a lot of pictures of things that we never knew existed. As soon as I can figure out what they are I will label them for you.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back