UFO Sighting...By accident

i think i've seen this one before
it looks familiar anyway
and i believe it was a hoax last time

A HOAX? Dive? This is RAW stuff. How can you say this?

do you have to even ask that question? Look who the idiot is that your asking that question to.:lol:
He is one of only two people here I have on my ignore list cause he blatantly ignores evidence and facts and only sees what he wants to see.
a fucking moron like you is likely to believe anything
but since i question everything you dont get it

We know there is life on other planets ... but seriously, this is why abduction stories and sightings are just stupid:

1. They have the advanced technology to travel this far ... why would it be so damned easy to spot them.

2. Why is it all their "advanced" technology looks like something from a 1960's B movie?

3. Why would they be more interested in torturing us from the shadows when with their advanced technology it would just be easier to enslave us?

4. If they just wanted to "study" us ... why would they need to kidnap us?

It's just not logical.

We know there is life on other planets ... but seriously, this is why abduction stories and sightings are just stupid:

1. They have the advanced technology to travel this far ... why would it be so damned easy to spot them.

2. Why is it all their "advanced" technology looks like something from a 1960's B movie?

3. Why would they be more interested in torturing us from the shadows when with their advanced technology it would just be easier to enslave us?

It's just not logical.

It's classical projection

It's just not logical.

For whatever this object is? The ONLY way I saw it was by happenstance, and by electronic means, and in this case a camera that has better optics than the human eye, and at 25FPS? This thing was moving too fast for the human eye to pick up.

It is just like 'EVP's that are picked up in the subaudible bands that humans cannot hear naturally..these 'EVP"s are used by Paranormal investigators.

My point of course again being there are things that we cannot normally hear or see without the aid of external devices. Technology. I am familiar with alot of this techno stuff because I work in the field (Radio specifically).

I belive there's something there. But what this something is? I cannot say.

It's just not logical.

For whatever this object is? The ONLY way I saw it was by happenstance, and by electronic means, and in this case a camera that has better optics than the human eye, and at 25FPS? This thing was moving too fast for the human eye to pick up.

It is just like 'EVP's that are picked up in the subaudible bands that humans cannot hear naturally..these 'EVP"s are used by Paranormal investigators.

My point of course again being there are things that we cannot normally hear or see without the aid of external devices. Technology. I am familiar with alot of this techno stuff because I work in the field (Radio specifically).

So ... they have either faster than light travel or flawless cryogenics ... but can't cloak themselves to our much less advanced technology?

A UFO is just an apparently "flying object" that has not been identified.

It is not necessarily an alien craft. That's true. 2 points to dillo.

And the series of questions about why such enormously advanced civilizations would need to "abduct" us to "study" us are also logical questions. 2 points to KK just for the fun of it. Logic is fun.

Asking questions is also a good thing. 2 points to Dive.

Dissing The T, however, is totally unnecessary. I hereby deduct 2 points from Dive for that one!

And now, I shall answer the question as to why an advanced alien civilization capable of GETTING here from light years away would need to "abduct" us to "study" us:

They have become aware of our ability to engage in visual deceptions. They need to study us up close and personal to verify that we are real.

2 points to Gryffindor!

Last edited:
Contact with an advanced species would be wonderful ... but these sightings and such ... sorry, they are just not logical, and in order for them to get this far they'd be logical beings.

And the series of questions about why such enormously advanced civilizations woul;d need to "abduct" us to "study" us are also logical questions. 2 points to KK just for the fun of it. Logic is fun.

Dissing The T, however, is totally unnecessary. I hereby deduct 2 points from Dive for that one!

And now, I shall answer the question as to why an advanced alien civilization capable of GETTING here from light years away would need to "abduct" us to "study" us:

They have become aware of our ability to engage in visual deceptions. They need to study us up close and personal to verify that we are real.

2 points to Gryffindor!

Doubtful ... but meh ...;)

It's just not logical.

So ... they have either faster than light travel or flawless cryogenics ... but can't cloak themselves to our much less advanced technology?

That is better left to the purview of the 'Experts' that do these things for a living. I am not one nor do I pretend to be. All I know is what my camera caught, and that's about it.

But one thing to consider? There have been sightings of these things throughout Human history, and it is documented either on paper, or in stone in many ancient cultures.

Again? Whom really knows?

And the series of questions about why such enormously advanced civilizations woul;d need to "abduct" us to "study" us are also logical questions. 2 points to KK just for the fun of it. Logic is fun.

2 points to Gryffindor!

Nothing doubtful about it.

Ever been to Disneyworld?

Animatronics are like all amazing and shit!

:razz:

It's just not logical.

Occam's Razor
in both cases this is likely either a bird or an insect that was flying in front of your camera at the time

i DO, however, believe in extraterrestrial life
and the possibility that they may be visiting our planet

And the series of questions about why such enormously advanced civilizations would need to "abduct" us to "study" us are also logical questions. 2 points to KK just for the fun of it. Logic is fun.

2 points to Gryffindor!
uh, WHERE did i do that?

That is better left to the purview of the 'Experts' that do these things for a living. I am not one nor do I pretend to be. All I know is what my camera caught, and that's about it.

But one thing to consider? There have been sightings of these things throughout Human history, and it is documented either on paper, or in stone in many ancient cultures.

As someone pointed out, the image had the clouds in focus but not the object, which is likely attributed to a small insect or speck floating by at high speed ... which our eyes do not pick up. Because of the blurriness it would have to be much closer to you than the clouds, it's the way cameras work. Also, it's not really that our eyes don't pick up these things, our minds filter out such insignificant blurs so that what we are looking at is more easily translated. The camera does not do this. There are a lot of such things floating around you all day, you just don't notice them. If it was a craft it would have been much larger for it to be so out of focus in contrast to the clouds, since it would have had to be much closer than the clouds. Currently our camera technology can usually get a large "range" in focus, especially smart cameras.

2 points to Gryffindor!
uh, WHERE did i do that?

Right THERE ( http://www.usmessageboard.com/1673856-post81.html ) where I obviously misread it!

:redface:

I reverse the deduction and instead deduct two points from myself. :eusa_drool:

Last edited:

2 points to Gryffindor!

Nothing doubtful about it.

Ever been to Disneyworld?

Animatronics are like all amazing and shit!

:razz:

Okay, I just reread your post. :lol: Missed the joke the first time.

I think that there are too many implications to deny Alien existence. Kitten, to your "why would they be seen if they're so advanced?"

Your imagination can't help you with that? Perhaps they did "enough" to "rarely" be seen and figured it sufficient. Being that there's nothing "concrete" in our knowledge, or lack thereof, of them being here, I'd call this a success.

Also, your logic has faults. You say that since they can travel light-years, therefore they should have invisibility technology? Not necessarily. Currently, we're working on our own "cloak" but what if we FIRST discover "bending" space-time, thus creating portals to travel anywhere in the Universe in an instant in say, 10 year, and still have not perfected our invisibility cloak? Do these things have to be discovered in some sort of order?

Another realm of possibility is that they're not alien, but living in a 4th Dimension here on this planet, with time lapses and glitches of that nature dropping hints of their existence.

The possibilities are endless, it's hardly "logical" to say it's not "logical" to spot something.

Don't know why that posted twice?

Anyhoot, I also agree; however, that this was an insect or something in this specific case due to the focus on the clouds being so clear whereas the object so blurred.

As someone pointed out, the image had the clouds in focus but not the object, which is likely attributed to a small insect or speck floating by at high speed ... which our eyes do not pick up. Because of the blurriness it would have to be much closer to you than the clouds, it's the way cameras work. Also, it's not really that our eyes don't pick up these things, our minds filter out such insignificant blurs so that what we are looking at is more easily translated. The camera does not do this. There are a lot of such things floating around you all day, you just don't notice them. If it was a craft it would have been much larger for it to be so out of focus in contrast to the clouds, since it would have had to be much closer than the clouds. Currently our camera technology can usually get a large "range" in focus, especially smart cameras.

In the first vid that I posted? It shows up from fame one. To you and those that view it? Keep hitting the "rewind" back to the beginning after the first few frames. You will see it scooting against the sky in a straight line. Bear in mind that the truck was going about 5 MPH as a comparison...

Also note? I was facing South. The Object was moving from the East to the West. There was a breeze that day and it was out of the South/Southeast. But I do not see it as a 'BUG'. Not moving that fast.

It is gone out of view in less than one second. Anyway? I appreciate your input nonetheless.

Forum List

Back