UCLA is teaching studennts how to pole dance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UCLA is teaching students how to pole dance.

The UCLA Sexual Health Coalition and UCLA Housing co-hosted a Sexploration Pole Art Class intended to teach students the “basic moves needed to become a magnificent pole dancer.”

“Calling all pole newbies to pole enthusiasts! Yo

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix

Another legal way a " TEACHER CAN MENTALLY RAPE YOUR KID"" you are so gawd dam fkn stupid liberals you don't even know how fkn dumb u r!!!
You leftist really are sick inn the head and warped with attaching sex to every gawd dam thing you pathetic fkrs see and or look at. The hypocritical bs is mind blowing......

THat will come in handy when theset stupid mother fkrs reach 50 and nobody wants to look at a huge ass the side of a barn. lmfao.

But wait lets walk down the street shirtless..

Last edited:

The UCLA Sexual Health Coalition and UCLA Housing co-hosted a Sexploration Pole Art Class intended to teach students the “basic moves needed to become a magnificent pole dancer.”

University hosts no-whites-allowed faculty and staff listening sessions — to promote inclusivity | The College Fix

Another legal way a " TEACHER CAN MENTALLY RAPE YOUR KID"" you are so gawd dam fkn stupid liberals you don't even know how fkn dum u r!!!
You leftist really are sick inn the head and warped with attaching sex to every gawd dam thing you pathetic fkrs see and or look at. The hypocritical bs is mind blowing......

THat will come in handy when theset stupid mother fkrs reach 50 and nobody wants to look at a huge ass the side of a barn. lmfao.

Well... They’re gonna have to find some way to pay for that worthless degree they went into debt for...

Another legal way a " TEACHER CAN MENTALLY RAPE YOUR KID"" you are so gawd dam fkn stupid liberals you don't even know how fkn dum u r!!!

Well... They’re gonna have to find some way to pay for that worthless degree they went into debt for...

Hahha good point !!

More future in that than in jobs like coal
Thanks to perverts and freaks.
That's who you wanted as President so don't complain
I was talking about filth such as yourself.
Trump's hired more prostitutes and strippers than I ever could. I can see why you don't want to talk about it.
I am talking about it liar. I don't give a damn how many whores he's hired.

More future in that than in jobs like coal
Thanks to perverts and freaks.
That's who you wanted as President so don't complain
I was talking about filth such as yourself.
Trump's hired more prostitutes and strippers than I ever could. I can see why you don't want to talk about it.
I am talking about it liar. I don't give a damn how many whores he's hired.
Dope. The ones he hires in the future will be making more money than jobless coal miners.

Forum List

Back