Uber self driving vehicle involved in Arizona crash

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UBER SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE INVOLVED IN ARIZONA CRASH
Uber’s self-driving cars began picking up customers in Arizona last month

upload_2017-3-25_8-15-31.png

Uber Self-Driving Vehicle Involved in Arizona Crash
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get use to it as the idiots who love to take over what humans are suppose to do, wait until the same morons who adore machines over humans actually learn that car will decide if you live or die in a split second decision. Save you or a child in the other vehicle.

I actually like to drive and bought a vehicle that I enjoy driving. I have no desire for a self driving car or care to trust the programming skills of some geek with my life.

UBER SELF-DRIVING VEHICLE INVOLVED IN ARIZONA CRASH
Uber’s self-driving cars began picking up customers in Arizona last month

View attachment 118538

Uber Self-Driving Vehicle Involved in Arizona Crash
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get use to it as the idiots who love to take over what humans are suppose to do, wait until the same morons who adore machines over humans actually learn that car will decide if you live or die in a split second decision. Save you or a child in the other vehicle.
Humans crash cars thousands of times times more often than these self driving cars. If all cars on the road were automated, you would see almost no fatalities.

Forum List

Back