"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge

China adds twice as many parts per million while having 4 times the population. Your statements are laughable.

The greatest total amount if CO2 added in the last 100 years, is by America. Sure glad you’re so concerned about China doing a better job than America.

China adds twice as many parts per million while having 4 times the population. Your statements are laughable.

Global warming only cares about the CO2 in the atmosphere.
Their CO2 doesn't warm us less just because it's less per capita.
Your idiocy is laughable.

The greatest total amount if CO2 added in the last 100 years, is by America.

You got one right, has your account been hacked?

Sure glad you’re so concerned about China doing a better job than America.

If you're gonna whine like a little twat about the US, you should be twice the twat for China.

It's not impressive until they provide "the rest of the story". As in how many superfast charges do you get before it blows up? 10? 20?
Scaredy-cat…You miss the point. 95% of the time you don’t use fast charge. You think it’s more dangerous then fueling a gas powered car ?,

Really ? A car with a computer that monitors an infinite number of parameters while driving down the road
Hey Jackass, your car doesn't need to monitor an infinite number of things going down the road! Cars in their essense are little more complicated than your lawnmower! Does your lawnmower need a computer, jackass? All that crap it put in there just trying to get more power out of little crap motors trying to meet forced government efficiency and emission standards! My one car doesn't even have any computer in it save for its electronic ignition and EFI! :auiqs.jpg:

and you pick tire pressure, one of the most important items to track, as a waste of time.
Really Moron? I haven't needed to adjust the pressure in my tires for YEARS. All they need to do is NOT LEAK, asshole. Checking them once or twice a year with a gauge is all you should need! Whadda ASS you are!

I guess you don’t tow much do you ?
You probably need a tow for a noisy wiper blade.

"Superfast" Battery Offers 400 Km Driving Range From 10 Minutes Charge
A Chinese battery maker, which is a major supplier to Tesla, has launched what it claims is the first-ever "superfast charging" battery capable of delivering 400 kilometres of range from just a 10-minute charge.
China's Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL) unveiled its latest product, dubbed Shenxing or "god-like movement". According to The Independent, the company on Wednesday said that its new lithium-ion battery would open up a new era for electric cars as it aims to solve EVs' charging and range limitations.
On a full charge, the battery holds enough charge to travel over 700 km without needing to recharge. It is also able to refuel up to 400 km of range in 10 minutes, said Gao Han, chief technology officer of CATL's e-car division, as per TechCrunch.
According to the company, Shenxing is the "world's first 4C superfast charging LFP (lithium iron phosphate) battery" - a type of battery chemistry that Elon Musk's car company Tesla widely adapted in 2021 for its shorter-range cars.
Also Read | US Teen "Intentionally" Killed Boyfriend In Car Crash. Then Paid Tribute To Him Online
CATL explained that the increase in battery capacity and charge time was achieved through a "brand-new superconducting electrolyte formula" that results in improved conductivity. "The future of the EV battery technology must remain steadfastly anchored at the global technology frontier, as well as the economic benefits," said Dr Wu Kai, chief scientist at CATL, as per The Independent.
"As EV consumers shift from pioneering users to ordinary users, we should make advanced technology accessible for all and enable everyone to savour the fruits of innovation," he added.
CATL announced that mass production of the battery is expected to be underway by the end of 2023 and shipping to begin in 2024. The company did not reveal which automakers would be the first to receive the batteries. But as per the outlet, its customers include BMW, Honda, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo, among others.

Remote : Sat, 19 Aug 2023 23:55:57 +0530
Local : 2023-08-19(Saturday) 20 : 25 : 57
Found via NicerApp WebOS

i once again would like to add that we gotta get Caterpillar to invent robotic/human-operated digging and soil-sorting machines so we can produce lithium-ion batteries ourselves..
I'll stick with this:
lex.jpg

Cheaper for what foolish ? That’s a stupid comparison. Do you run all your appliances on natural gas ? no dufus. Only heat.

Bullshit. Heat, stove, and hot water all being natural gas (or propane, in some areas) is quite common.

A pretty stupid comparison.
China does much better than we per capita….the only accurate way to measure. You fat ass republicans are to blame for our poor per capita showing.
2019, China’s per capita emissions reached 10.1 tons. By comparison, the US reached 17.6 tons, according to the Rhodium Group.

You go right ahead and live like they do in China: a tiny room in a tenement, crammed into a teeming slum in a city of half a billion.

Your stupidity is obvious. Go ahead. Instead of making * stupid statements, name some hybrids that have a gasoline lawn mower engine that is not compatible to the gas model by the same car maker. You are fking clueless about hybrids because like all your opinions they are in founded in lies.

Off the top of my head, the BMW i3. It uses a motorcycle engine.

Yeah, what would I know. I just used to work on cars and build and race high performance street rods up to 12:1 compression and 3/4 cams you jackass!

I had a motor with 12:1. I was kind of impressed that it still called for regular grade gas.

You know I did, jerkoff. I ran Melling cams, Edelbrock manifolds, and Mallory dual-point distributors among other things. You are way in over your head now.

Melling? Naah: Hughes cams!

That makes no sense. But I didn’t expect you to. After all, you run around with spare gas in your trunk and think it’s safe. ….what a dumbass.

It's perfectly safe-and quite common, especially in rural areas. Some are even made to be carried externally on a truck or motorcycle.
rotopa_x_gasoline_pack_750x750.jpg

I had a motor with 12:1. I was kind of impressed that it still called for regular grade gas.

It's perfectly safe-and quite common, especially in rural areas. Some are even made to be carried externally on a truck or motorcycle.
Everything is safe till you have a collision.

Gas cans need to be vented . You can only safely and temporarily do it storing it externally to the passenger compartment.
It’s common in rural areas only because that’s were moving gasoline for mowers or boats and ATV etc is necessary for short distances… it’s not something you do or should you on a regular basis

Gas cans need to be vented . You can only safely and temporarily do it storing it externally to the passenger compartment.
It’s common in rural areas only because that’s were moving gasoline for mowers or boats and ATV etc is necessary for short distances… it’s not something you do or should you on a regular basis
Work on reading comprehension. Yours is on par with a goldfish.

Forum List

Back