U.S. the highest taxed nation on the planet???

....NOT with all the loop holes written by the rich in our tax code, and given to the bribed elected congress to codify....
LOL, you're the one that worships government so you don't get to bitch about the corruption and theft in that monstrosity commonly known as the federal tax code.

You wanted a gigantic, all powerful central government, you got it, just enjoy the oligarchy you helped create and stop whining.:finger3:

There are so many taxes in the US I am not sure how a fair comparison can be made. For example, if I wanted to gift my children the amount that I can gift is limited to about 15000 a year, after that the gift tax is 35 percent. Tax on money already taxed doesn't seem right.

Almost everything you buy in America is taxed.

Real estate tax.

Income tax might actually be the least of the taxes someone pays.

we pay taxes - we have these ..

high-five-mixmaster-2-dallas-footage-023753726_iconl.jpeg

third world countries have dictators that steal the peoples $ for themselves - they have these

akbarpur-construction-protection-wednesday-district-resumed-between_d1131e8c-163f-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg

anyone is more than welcome to move, I dont see any anchors on you ass.

we pay taxes - we have these ..

high-five-mixmaster-2-dallas-footage-023753726_iconl.jpeg

third world countries have dictators that steal the peoples $ for themselves - they have these

akbarpur-construction-protection-wednesday-district-resumed-between_d1131e8c-163f-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg

anyone is more than welcome to move, I dont see any anchors on you ass.

Lib please what's this "we" shit, what percentage of the Democratic party pays any federal income taxes? Oh snap!

The Three R rule of liberal posting...all post must contain one of the three Rs... those evil Rich people, everyone that disagrees with them is a Racist, and those Russian trolls.

....NOT with all the loop holes written by the rich in our tax code, and given to the bribed elected congress to codify....

Why you always hatin' on me and trying to get at my fortune bro?

Can't afford to be generous? Must not be very fortunate.

I can think of much more efficient, worthwhile, and financially responsibile charities than the government.

But thanks for taking the time to judge me bro.

You can always send in more money. The government will take it.

LOL, you're the one that worships government so you don't get to bitch about the corruption and theft in that monstrosity commonly known as the federal tax code.

You wanted a gigantic, all powerful central government, you got it, just enjoy the oligarchy you helped create and stop whining

Hey, fuck head.....it is YOUR ilk TOO that both fights like hell to get right wingers elected,and THEN bitch about how the government is screwed up......Stay home on election day if you "think" that its only lefties who create the mess......LOL

I can think of much more efficient, worthwhile, and financially responsibile charities than the government.

Wealthy liberals foam at the mouth about how the 'rich' don't pay their fair share, yet they never lead by example. They can voluntarily send the government a check today so why don't they? Because its nothing but faux rage talking points to rile up their base.

You wanted a gigantic, all powerful central government, you got it, just enjoy the oligarchy you helped create and stop whining

Hey, fuck head.....it is YOUR ilk TOO that both fights like hell to get right wingers elected,and THEN bitch about how the government is screwed up......Stay home on election day if you "think" that its only lefties who create the mess......LOL

LOL I guess you libs have to work harder to get the vote out.

Private charity only covers multitudes of sins, not something that affects our economy, like official poverty.

Forum List

Back