U.S. the highest taxed nation on the planet???

....NOT with all the loop holes written by the rich in our tax code, and given to the bribed elected congress to codify....

Why you always hatin' on me and trying to get at my fortune bro?

Can't afford to be generous? Must not be very fortunate.

I can think of much more efficient, worthwhile, and financially responsibile charities than the government.

But thanks for taking the time to judge me bro.

You can always send in more money. The government will take it.

Private charity only covers multitudes of sins, not something that affects our economy, like official poverty.

Cest La Vie Bro.

Wealthy liberals foam at the mouth about how the 'rich' don't pay their fair share, yet they never lead by example. They can voluntarily send the government a check today so why don't they? Because its nothing but faux rage talking points to rile up their base.

So, fuck head, the Trump's tax proposal giving more than 80% of tax breaks to the 1% rich is just another opportunity for you to bend over???

If the middle class gets only CRUMBS of Trump's tax breaks, demand for goods and services does NOT increase......therefore jobs will not be forthcoming AND any raises in wages would rely on the "generosity" of the conglomerates......

See how THAT goes over, while increasing the deficit......LOL

You sound very jealous / envious of the well to do.

Why so?

Does that trigger you cupcake?

You're actually too fucking dumb to be part of this conversation....Go hump a lamppost instead......LOL

Wealthy liberals foam at the mouth about how the 'rich' don't pay their fair share, yet they never lead by example. They can voluntarily send the government a check today so why don't they? Because its nothing but faux rage talking points to rile up their base.

So, fuck head, the Trump's tax proposal giving more than 80% of tax breaks to the 1% rich is just another opportunity for you to bend over???

Nobody is "giving" the 1% anything dumb ass, its their money they earned it. Keeping more of your own money you earned is not a gift from government. Some of you libs really have your head up your ass.

And if I generate $100 million dollars in net new wealth that didn't exist last year I'm not taking a dime out of anyone's pocket or receiving a gift from government. I'm not taking more than my fair out of some finite pie of wealth, I increased the size of the pie. A concept that is over the head of your average liberal dumb ass.

we pay taxes - we have these ..

high-five-mixmaster-2-dallas-footage-023753726_iconl.jpeg

third world countries have dictators that steal the peoples $ for themselves - they have these

akbarpur-construction-protection-wednesday-district-resumed-between_d1131e8c-163f-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg

anyone is more than welcome to move, I dont see any anchors on you ass.

Lib please what's this "we" shit, what percentage of the Democratic party pays any federal income taxes? Oh snap!
Whatever % it is states like NY are sending their tax money to red states

What you call loopholes are incentives to try to get you to spend money a certain way.
Name the loop holes?

Here, moron.........LOL

Private Jet as Security Write-Off? 10 Most Insane Tax Loopholes ...

That only proved Jimmy's point, poor nat here :itsok:

If he knew about the cash deals he would really be triggered.....

That lib has a liberal Kool-Aid IV on full drip.

What you call loopholes are incentives to try to get you to spend money a certain way.
Name the loop holes?

Here, moron.........LOL

Why is gnat so desperately afraid to go out and earn his own? Work for it?

Drone liberals were told their life sucks because the 1% are somehow cheating them.

Nobody is "giving" the 1% anything dumb ass, its their money they earned it. Keeping more of your own money you earned is not a gift from government. Some of you libs really have your head up your ass.

And if I generate $100 million dollars in net new wealth that didn't exist last year I'm not taking a dime out of anyone's pocket or receiving a gift from government. I'm not taking more than my fair out of some finite pie of wealth, I increased the size of the pie. A concept that is over the head of your average liberal dumb ass.

By now......your penchant for getting fucked up your sorry ass must have started to feel "good"......Keep that stance.......

Infrastructure, wars, and security are paid for with a "credit card".....but, YES the rich will keep more of their money.....LOL

we pay taxes - we have these ..

high-five-mixmaster-2-dallas-footage-023753726_iconl.jpeg

third world countries have dictators that steal the peoples $ for themselves - they have these

akbarpur-construction-protection-wednesday-district-resumed-between_d1131e8c-163f-11e7-a5d6-c47fceabb9c0.jpg

anyone is more than welcome to move, I dont see any anchors on you ass.

False Dichotomy - A false dichotomy is a dichotomy that is not jointly exhaustive (there are other alternatives), or that is not mutually exclusive (the alternatives overlap), or that is possibly neither.

Name the loop holes?

Here, moron.........LOL

Why is gnat so desperately afraid to go out and earn his own? Work for it?

Drone liberals were told their life sucks because the 1% are somehow cheating them.

What did he think Liberal Arts degree would get him?

Forum List

Back