U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Transgender School-Bathroom Case

that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
No, that isnt what happened. Your own link says that, resident retard.
Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.
How is being transgender an illness?

Definition of mental illness

: any of a broad range of medical conditions (such as major depression, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, or panic disorder) that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning
And your point is what , exactly?

Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.

: any of a broad range of medical conditions (such as major depression, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, or panic disorder) that are marked primarily by sufficient disorganization of personality, mind, or emotions to impair normal psychological functioning and cause marked distress or disability and that are typically associated with a disruption in normal thinking, feeling, mood, behavior, interpersonal interactions, or daily functioning
And your point is what , exactly?
Try reading his question. Then read my response. And then, I know its a long shot buuut THINK about it.

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

What are your feelings about a man in a dress using the men’s room?
OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

Wow... you turned a new leaf
You don’t understand transexuals do you?
Better than most for sure.
Good enough to know the term "transgender" is an erroneous word.
They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
But I will use the term nevertheless....
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
An effeminate gay man who likes how he looks in women's clothes is not a woman.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
you still don’t get it

Are you putting your health determination on other people? Why?

Why would Trump appoint three justices who would refuse to hear this case?

Those Nazi commie Marxists tricked Trump again.

What ever happened to "woman's rights"? It seems to me that genetic women are taking an awful beating from the political party they used to call home. How did homosexuals ever take over the democrat party?

Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
But what you can do is mind your own business and not concern yourself with other peoples gender identity. You think that you know more than you do-as evidenced in part- by your conflating transgender with transvestite/sexual fettish

Last edited:
Alcoholism is an illness so why are we discriminating against drunk drivers? They can't help it right?
False equivalency logical fallacy .Drunk drivers kill people. Transpeople get killed-by bigots
Transpeople kill themselves at approximately the same rate whether they medically transition or not.
They kill themselves because that are driven to suicide by the bigots who discriminate against then, marginalize then, riddicule them and reject them as freaks and mental cases. Bigots have blood on their hands

Bullshit. The term sex discrimination is understood to mean discrimination based on gender and gender is very much about biology
The science of biology says there are only two sexes. It isn't based on how one feels today.
I actually agree. There are just two sexes, but with a couple of caveats
Not everyone is clearly biologically entirely male or female. Someone who give the outward appearance of being one gender my be more like the other gender on another level. That has been scientically documented.

Secondly, some people choose to not lable themselves as one or the other -they are non binary. In anycase, it is not just a frivolous choice. There is far more to it than transphobes understand and even want to understand because education is the enemy of bigoted beliefs
I agree with you on it being a choice, and how people see themselves and want to be labeled. They can be who they want, I have no issue with it, I don't believe that they should force their choice on others, just as I don't force my choices on others.

Bullshit. The term sex discrimination is understood to mean discrimination based on gender and gender is very much about biology
The science of biology says there are only two sexes. It isn't based on how one feels today.
Not everyone is clearly biologically entirely male or female. Someone who give the outward appearance of being one gender my be more like the other gender on another level. That has been scientically documented.

Secondly, some people choose to not lable themselves as one or the other -they are non binary. In anycase, it is not just a frivolous choice. There is far more to it than transphobes understand and even want to understand because education is the enemy of bigoted beliefs
I agree with you on it being a choice, and how people see themselves and want to be labeled. They can be who they want, I have no issue with it, I don't believe that they should force their choice on others, just as I don't force my choices on others.
How do they force their choice on others ? It seems contadictory for you to say that "they can be who they want",and then complaining about it being forced on you when all that they are doing is being who they want.

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
I don't subscribe to political theater and virtue signaling nonsense.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.
I have not actually heard anything about cross dresser using women's facilities. Please share what you know

How do they force their choice on others ? It seems contadictory for you to say that "they can be who they want",and then complaining about it being forced on you when all that they are doing is being who they want.
First off they make a choice, I am fine with the choice, forcing others to have to accept their choice by entering the restroom because they choose to feel male or female is not okay. This person had a choice to go to a private restroom but didn't want to be stigmatized for making a choice and then continued forcing what they wanted on the rest of the nation. What they have is a mental illness and it needs to be treated as such, just like bipolar, anxiety and schizophrenia is.

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Transgender isn't crossdressing.

Forum List

Back