U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Hear Transgender School-Bathroom Case

that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
No, that isnt what happened. Your own link says that, resident retard.
Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.
Bullshit. The term sex discrimination is understood to mean discrimination based on gender and gender is very much about biology
The science of biology says there are only two sexes. It isn't based on how one feels today.
I actually agree. There are just two sexes, but with a couple of caveats
Not everyone is clearly biologically entirely male or female. Someone who give the outward appearance of being one gender my be more like the other gender on another level. That has been scientically documented.

Secondly, some people choose to not lable themselves as one or the other -they are non binary. In anycase, it is not just a frivolous choice. There is far more to it than transphobes understand and even want to understand because education is the enemy of bigoted beliefs
I agree with you on it being a choice, and how people see themselves and want to be labeled. They can be who they want, I have no issue with it, I don't believe that they should force their choice on others, just as I don't force my choices on others.
How do they force their choice on others ? It seems contadictory for you to say that "they can be who they want",and then complaining about it being forced on you when all that they are doing is being who they want.
First off they make a choice, I am fine with the choice, forcing others to have to accept their choice by entering the restroom because they choose to feel male or female is not okay. This person had a choice to go to a private restroom but didn't want to be stigmatized for making a choice and then continued forcing what they wanted on the rest of the nation. What they have is a mental illness and it needs to be treated as such, just like bipolar, anxiety and schizophrenia is.
To be clear, the choice that they have made is to be open and honest about their gender identity. The choice is not to be transgender, They just are who and what they are.

The bathroon issue is bullshit. It is not about bathrooms with respect to transwomen anymore than it was about water fountains and lunch counters with blacks. It is about discrimination and demeaning people

A trans woman using a womens room is not forcing anything on anyone. They go into a stall and do what they do and no body even notices. If you are out shopping or in a park, do you have a choice to go to a private restroom.? Where the fuck is it. ?

Just living their lives is not forcing anything on anyone. Saying that they can be who they are as long as it is not forced on me is just a line that bigots use thinking that they will not sound like bigots.

Last edited:
Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
But what you can do is mind your own business and not concern yourself with other peoples gender identity. You think that you know more than you do-as evidenced in part- by your conflating transgender with transvestite/sexual fettish
This is all on the belief that society not only here but throughout the world is ready for this. Every time nations go in decline, people die. As it is we are probably the greatest experiment in human history with many people of different backgrounds living here. The negative is that we are becoming a high tax state and it is getting higher. And if that influences it, then a house of cards can be the end result.

Problem being - you can't tell by simply meeting one, who is a real transgender, and which one is a dude with a sexual fetish.
But what you can do is mind your own business and not concern yourself with other peoples gender identity. You think that you know more than you do-as evidenced in part- by your conflating transgender with transvestite/sexual fettish
This is all on the belief that society not only here but throughout the world is ready for this. Every time nations go in decline, people die. As it is we are probably the greatest experiment in human history with many people of different backgrounds living here. The negative is that we are becoming a high tax state and it is getting higher. And if that influences it, then a house of cards can be the end result.
And what does this off top[ic gish gallop have to do with transgender and bathrooms? Get a grip!

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

What are your feelings about a man in a dress using the men’s room?
OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

Wow... you turned a new leaf
You don’t understand transexuals do you?
Better than most for sure.
Good enough to know the term "transgender" is an erroneous word.
They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
But I will use the term nevertheless....
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
An effeminate gay man who likes how he looks in women's clothes is not a woman.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
I don't subscribe to political theater and virtue signaling nonsense.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.
I have not actually heard anything about cross dresser using women's facilities. Please share what you know
Another person who wants to bury your head in the sand?
You wanna say all transgenders are all real transgenders?? Really??
How could you possibly tell the difference between a CD and a trans?
Yeah... you can't.
I don't subscribe to an idiotic and irresponsible virtue signaling faux morality standard that places women in an uncomfortable situation so a bunch of pretend transgenders can play out their fetish.

Look at these people... these are the kind of people that allowed a fucked up sick fucked up old man lay naked on a bench in a girls dressing room AT A HIGH SCHOOL.... FOR OVER AN HOUR!!!.... because he "claimed he was trans" cause they all didn't want to admit they are wrong to allow MEN in women's restrooms.
Didn't know this happened??? Want a link??
Look for your self!... the reason you don't know it happens is because the liberal media doesn't report these stories.

that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
No, that isnt what happened. Your own link says that, resident retard.
Its also weird your link calls this "sex discrimination" when its not. This transgender illness is based on "gender"
Sex is about biology. Gender is about social construct. IE mental illness. You should tell that dumbass author about the difference.
Bullshit. The term sex discrimination is understood to mean discrimination based on gender and gender is very much about biology
The science of biology says there are only two sexes. It isn't based on how one feels today.
I actually agree. There are just two sexes, but with a couple of caveats
Not everyone is clearly biologically entirely male or female. Someone who give the outward appearance of being one gender my be more like the other gender on another level. That has been scientically documented.

Secondly, some people choose to not lable themselves as one or the other -they are non binary. In anycase, it is not just a frivolous choice. There is far more to it than transphobes understand and even want to understand because education is the enemy of bigoted beliefs
I agree with you on it being a choice, and how people see themselves and want to be labeled. They can be who they want, I have no issue with it, I don't believe that they should force their choice on others, just as I don't force my choices on others.
How do they force their choice on others ? It seems contadictory for you to say that "they can be who they want",and then complaining about it being forced on you when all that they are doing is being who they want.
First off they make a choice, I am fine with the choice, forcing others to have to accept their choice by entering the restroom because they choose to feel male or female is not okay. This person had a choice to go to a private restroom but didn't want to be stigmatized for making a choice and then continued forcing what they wanted on the rest of the nation. What they have is a mental illness and it needs to be treated as such, just like bipolar, anxiety and schizophrenia is.
To be clear, the choice that they have made is to be open and honest about their gender identity. The choice is not to be transgender, They just are who and what they are.

The bathroon issue is bullshit. It is not about bathrooms with respect to transwomen anymore than it was about water fountains and lunch counters with blacks. It is about discrimination and demeaning people

A trans woman using a womens room is not forcing anything on anyone. They go into a stall and do what they do and no body even notices. If you are out shopping or in a park, do you have a choice to go to a private restroom.? Where the fuck is it. ?

Just living their lives is not forcing anything on anyone. Saying that they can be who they are as long as it is not forced on me is just a line that bigots use thinking that they will not sound like bigots.
This case was a bathroom in a school building not a park, not out shopping, a school building where the school was making a reasonable accommodation. You, just like them are making it out to be more. Again, this is a mental illness and nothing more, it is a choice as you stated several times earlier. I don't buy into the "you were born that way." It doesn't fit with the scientific narrative, however it dovetails with mental disorders.

Most people period are against a man with a penis using facilities for women. You have been indoctrinated.

OH!.... so now you admit that not all "transgenders" are transgenders??" - that there are, indeed, "men in woman's dresses??

They are not transitioning their gender. That is medically, and biologically impossible.
What IS accurate, is the original term - Sexual Dysphoria. But that doesn't have good optics. Doesn't sound very pleasant.
There are absolutely REAL transgenders. People who are literally born with a "female brain" in a male body. (Also not biologically accurate, but you get what I mean) These people deserve to live their lives, and be accepted as the gender they need to identify as. 100% believe that.
HOWEVER - at least 90% of "transgenders" you see walking around are NOT transgenders.
A man who gets his dick hard by wearing a dress in public is not a woman, and many crossdressers - in fact, look it up, MOST are heterosexual. They are not women. They are men in women's clothing. And allowing them to walk into women's restrooms in their already horny ass state - is a goddamn travesty. That is wrong!
you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Cross dressers have been around for a very-very long time. And, like I said, CD's are mostly heterosexual men... as in... they are attracted to women. And forcing women to go into a restroom with a heterosexual man playing out his fetish is wrong.
You wanna deny that so you can feel good about yourself, that's fine... but I won't join in on your nonsense.
I have not actually heard anything about cross dresser using women's facilities. Please share what you know
Yeah... you can't.
I don't subscribe to an idiotic and irresponsible virtue signaling faux morality standard that places women in an uncomfortable situation so a bunch of pretend transgenders can play out their fetish.
What in the name of frankenfuck are you bloviating about? The issue is not about telling cross dressers from transwomen . The issue is why are you people obsessing about it and engaging in histrionics about "en in womens bathrooms" when it is not really an issue and they are not predetors who pose a threat to women. Get the fuck over it.

Transgender isn't crossdressing.

Yeah??
Guess what Elrod... Cross dressers aren't transgender either... now explain to me how a woman is supposed to know which is which while in a restroom with one?
Explain why they should have to know the difference when the person in question is not bothering them in any way. You p[eople just need to relax and get over the hysteria before your head explodes. Ooops to late

1624927164334.png

So that means that 4 conservatives agreed that schools can't discriminate against transgender students.
Not necessarily, unfortunately.

The Court likely did not hear the case because lower courts are in agreement concerning the issue; absent dissent among the lower courts, the Supreme Court will refrain from intervening.

Needless to say, that this is an ‘issue’ at all is ridiculous.

‘"Our work is not yet done," said Josh Block, an American Civil Liberties Union lawyer who represents Grimm.

Block said the decision by the justices not to hear the case indicates that they see no urgency to weigh in on the issue.

"The court can see that trans kids have been using the restrooms and none of the apocalyptic fears have actually come to pass," Block added.’ ibid

And none of the right’s apocalyptic fears will ever come to pass.

The work is indeed not done – the hateful, bigoted right will continue to seek to discriminate against transgender Americans with a campaign of demagoguery and lies.

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Yeah... you can't.
What in the name of frankenfuck are you bloviating about? The issue is not about telling cross dressers from transwomen . The issue is why are you people obsessing about it and engaging in histrionics about "en in womens bathrooms" when it is not really an issue and they are not predetors who pose a threat to women. Get the fuck over it.
It is called reality Elrod.
What you say never happens, has happened. Several times already.
The school who allowed a sick fucking old man lie naked on a bench in a HIGH SCHOOL dressing room at a swim meet because he identified as a woman. It was an hour later before parents found out and ran him the fuck out.
He just laid there naked. And the school officials couldn't get past their virtue signaling madness and admit the fat fuck was no fucking transgender. he was allowed to stay there for over an HOUR!!!
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
I get you care more about virtue signaling than reality.
we don't.

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Yeah... you can't.
The school who allowed a sick fucking old man lie naked on a bench in a HIGH SCHOOL dressing room at a swim meet because he identified as a woman. It was an hour later before parents found out and ran him the fuck out.
He just laid there naked. And the school officials couldn't get past their virtue signaling madness and admit the fat fuck was no fucking transgender. he was allowed to stay there for over an HOUR!!!
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
we don't.
Holy shit! What? Where ? when? What context? How the fuck is that an appropriate response you my post?

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Yeah... you can't.
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
we don't.
Holy shit! What? Where ? when? What context? How the fuck is that an appropriate response you my post?
I understand, as soon as you remove your head out of your ass you will be able to understand more clearly

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Yeah... you can't.
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
we don't.
I understand, as soon as you remove your head out of your ass you will be able to understand more clearly
Wipe the spit off of your chin, scratch you head, and try to calmy expain what an unverified, anecdotal story about a pervert who is not trans, in a dressingh room has ANYTHING to do with the point that I made about transwomen

you still don’t get it
Haha... yeah... no.
Yeah... you can't.
That's one episode.
There are plenty others.
we don't.
Wipe the spit off of your chin, scratch you head, and try to calmy expain what an unverified, anecdotal story about a pervert who is not trans, in a dressingh room has ANYTHING to do with the point that I made about transwomen
Really? You honestly need that spelled out.... Holy Cow.
Dude... because guess what? Not all transwomen are transwomen. In fact, statistically, MAX maybe 10% are actually trans. The rest are men with fetishes. If you want to make it ok for "transwomen" to go into a woman's bathroom... then you are going to inflict upon ACTUAL women to be forced to going into bathrooms where horny dudes, carrying out a fetish, are also in. That is grossly unfair to women.

You see, that is the issue with the left and the trans fad. It is all about virtue signaling. And the last thing virtue signalers consider is reality.
And the reality is arguably 90% of men walking around in dresses are not transwomen. But pretending to be.
And you can't acknowledge that. Your head would explode.

Here is a REAL transgender's opinion on it.... of course you could care less.
She isn't following protocol. She is an actual transwomen talking about this very thing. She is hurt and angry at "the wave after wave" of men claiming to be trans. It reduces REAL transgenders into a pool of sick fucks. And the left could care less.
They only care about telling each other how awesome and open they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back