U.S. soon to recover all the jobs lost in the financial crisis

Wait a second! Dems tell us that unemployment stimulates the Obama economy, so lowering unemployment is actually bad for the Obama economy

Liar!

Dems said paying unemployment benefits to the ALREADY unemployed stimulates the economy, lying scum changed it to what you were stupid enough to mindlessly parrot.

Q. Who collects unemployment insurance?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Democrats were in charge in both houses when Barney Frank, chairman of the house banking committee, told America that Fannie Mae was solvent. Fannie went under just in time for the Obama election. What a coincidence. How can we trust democrats to ever tell the truth about the economy? You almost gotta laugh though when the radical left rails out against corporate wealth and justifies the anti-capitalist criminal rabble that calls itself "occupy wall street" and they turn on a dime and celebrate corporate wealth just in time for the mid-terms.

Wait a second! Dems tell us that unemployment stimulates the Obama economy, so lowering unemployment is actually bad for the Obama economy

Liar!

Dems said paying unemployment benefits to the ALREADY unemployed stimulates the economy, lying scum changed it to what you were stupid enough to mindlessly parrot.

Q. Who collects unemployment insurance?

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

People who through no fault of their own have lost their job. Which is quite different from what you said.

But, BUT, BUT...what about this?

obama-climate-regulations.jpg

lol
Go ahead and try to sell that one

I think those millions out of work might laugh in your face

While Bush doubled the number of unemployed from 6 million to 12 million, they have been reduced under Obama to 9.7 million now.

yeah, in government jobs
how many for his insurance scam?
he can't create enough new government agencies fast enough for his liking

That's silly.

The number of people employed by the government has dropped under Obama.

U.S. soon to recover all the jobs lost in the financial crisis

I'm not sure finally having the same number of jobs we had six years ago is quite worth popping champagne open about.

Really?

Given the nature of the financial calamity Conservatives and Bush gave us?

Did you see bread lines?
Hoovertowns?
People dying on the streets?

That's what we were facing.

And now?

Even with conservative obstruction, there's a strong slow steady recovery still underway.

As well as some meaningful regulation to at least assure the likelihood of it happening again is lessened.

U.S. initial jobless claims rise by 8,000 to 312,000 last week

*6*/*5*/*2014* Investing ^

The number of people who filed for unemployment assistance in the U.S. last week rose more than expected, underlining concerns over the strength of the labor market, official data showed on Thursday. In a report, the U.S. Department of Labor said the number of individuals filing for initial jobless benefits in the week ending May 31 increased by 8,000 to a seasonally adjusted 312,000 from the previous week’s revised total of 304,000. Analysts had expected jobless claims to rise by 6,000 to 310,000 last week....

Republicans have been patiently waiting for the economy to recover. When the economy recovers and all seems well again, the Republicans expect to be reelected, and they will be, and the whole thing starts over again.

Really?

Given the nature of the financial calamity Conservatives and Bush gave us?

Did you see bread lines?

What the fuck do you think Foodstamps are, Comrade?

Hoovertowns?

Section 8

People dying on the streets?

ROFL

What the fuck Comrade...

That's what we were facing.

GLORIOUS PEOPLES RULER saved every boi and gurl...

And now?

Even with conservative obstruction, there's a strong slow steady recovery still underway.

As well as some meaningful regulation to at least assure the likelihood of it happening again is lessened.

I suspect you actually are insane, that your worship of Obama as a god is in fact a symptom of mental illness.

Tell me you don't own a gun and don't know how to make Saren, PLEASE...

So, is the labor participation rate much higher now?
As your chart shows, the participation rate reached its high point in 2000 and has been dropping since then.

Or is the number of unemployed reduced by those who have simply given up on looking?
Are you claiming that giving g up on looking is the only way the participation rate can go down? Off the top of my head I can think of a dozen other reasons why people leave the Labor Force besides "giving up."

Oh, you don't have to answer, you'd only lie anyway - the labor participation rate is at a historic low.

Ummm it's higher than any time before 1978. Hardly a historic low.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.
I really hope that's parody, because it would be very scary if you thought those were good ideas

Forum List

Back