U.S. love it or leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tom

If any of you out there don't like this country why not leave then, you are not forced to stay here, go back under that rock you crawled form under. America has been nothing but good to you, we are the greatest country in the world, we help out more countries than noybody else. U.S.A. #1

I'd contend the US of A has been pretty shitty to Native Americans.

And now, more than ever, is growing MORE shitty towards Christians.

tom said:
If any of you out there don't like this country why not leave then, you are not forced to stay here, go back under that rock you crawled form under. America has been nothing but good to you, we are the greatest country in the world, we help out more countries than noybody else. U.S.A. #1

Ignorance at its worst.

I apartly agree with the christian part, christains are starting ot be denagraded in society, but thats not U.S. policy, but rather current culture. As far as the Native Americans go, yes hundreds of years ago this country wasn't nice to them to say the least, nor to the blacks or mexicnas or women and everybody who was not a white land owning male. But we have come a long way since then and have learned from histories mistakes. I was reffering to current U.S. policy in my original message.

Palestinian Jew said:
Ignorance at its worst.

What is he ignorant about? He's expressing a viewpoint. This isn't a question of education about what happens in this country - it's an 'editorial about what TOM sees is happening'. Use the word right! :)

I agree I think everyone(with the exception of politics) gets along pretty well now. I don't currently see us hating anyone or any group in paticular. I think in this country we treat everyone pretty well, or as good as we can. There will always be people to hate, you just gotta look past them.

Look Kiddo..I HATE doing this crap in public...so I PM'd the request for you to change this post - when you reply with "You need to mind your own damn business or I am gonna bust you up, you fugin punck ass. " to my POLITE request, that's it. Enjoy your ban. Uncalled for.

-=d=-

Easy Tom, lets relax with the personal attacks !!!

tom said:
Dildo Duck you are a real dildo the press does not have more power than the our branches of government. you are a paranoid nut, you need to go live somewere else,perhaps on a deserted Island I think they should have an Island for stupid people like you.

Geeee Tom...I don't do the rep thing much, but ya got my attention..

Oh no, it wasn't a good one...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back