U.S. intelligence chiefs directly contradict President Trump on Iran and North Korea in a new assess

At least Trump is talking with NK. We got a long line of dolt Presidents that were afraid to.
Balls O' Steel.
And did I mention that no new rocket tests have been fired by NK over Japan since Trump took an initiative?
Let me explain. The dictator of N Korea talking and photo oping with the President of the United States is an unimagined win for NK. It makes them seem like a legitimate government rather than an organized crime operation.

Only in your grade schooler eyes.

'Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee today that North Korea "is unlikely to completely give up its nuclear weapons and production capabilities" because its leaders believe doing so would endanger the regime.

Why it matters: President Trump has downplayed the nuclear threat from North Korea since his Singapore summit with Kim Jong-un, who the president insists has committed to full denuclearization. With Trump set to hold another summit with Kim next month, Coats says the U.S. intelligence community has concluded Trump's stated goal in negotiating with Kim is "unlikely" to be achieved.'

Contradicting Trump, DNI Dan Coats says North Korea unlikely to give up nuclear weapons

The 'great' deal maker has failed again..so it seems.

I could have told you that NK will not give up their nukes. It's the only chip they have left to play.
Trump is optimistic, & he has already accomplished more than any other President.

It's not like they acquired nukes or the missile technology to use them against the United States on Trump's watch!
Trump isn't watching anything except his shrinking approval and his expanding waistline.
Grow up. Put your emotions away, put on your big boy pants, and address the actual facts, snowflake.

Diplomacy is not in your tool kit.

Well that makes zero sense on any level...of course, Trump's predecessors conducted diplomacy with North Korea...I also especially remembering the right lose its mind at the mere breach of the subject of Obama meeting Kim.

At least Trump is talking with NK. We got a long line of dolt Presidents that were afraid to.
Balls O' Steel.
And did I mention that no new rocket tests have been fired by NK over Japan since Trump took an initiative?
Why test rockets when you already have tested them?

Sorry, but your TDS exempts you from having a sound opinion on this topic.
You being a drumpfsexual keeps you from having a clear head and being able to articulate coherently.

I've made myself very clear to the sound of mind.

'Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee today that North Korea "is unlikely to completely give up its nuclear weapons and production capabilities" because its leaders believe doing so would endanger the regime.

Why it matters: President Trump has downplayed the nuclear threat from North Korea since his Singapore summit with Kim Jong-un, who the president insists has committed to full denuclearization. With Trump set to hold another summit with Kim next month, Coats says the U.S. intelligence community has concluded Trump's stated goal in negotiating with Kim is "unlikely" to be achieved.'

Contradicting Trump, DNI Dan Coats says North Korea unlikely to give up nuclear weapons

The 'great' deal maker has failed again..so it seems.

I could have told you that NK will not give up their nukes. It's the only chip they have left to play.
Trump is optimistic, & he has already accomplished more than any other President.

It's not like they acquired nukes or the missile technology to use them against the United States on Trump's watch!
Trump isn't watching anything except his shrinking approval and his expanding waistline.
Grow up. Put your emotions away, put on your big boy pants, and address the actual facts, snowflake.
Hmmm, you never seemed to care about actual facts before. How's the weather in Russia comrade?

Balls O' Steel.

You being a drumpfsexual keeps you from having a clear head and being able to articulate coherently.

Youve only echoed what you you clowns in Drumpfs echo chamber believe. People that think for themselves understand how incoherent you are.

Every one with a brain knew Drumpf was getting played by N. Korea. The only person that didnt know he was going to get played is Drumpf himself.

Getting played is giving NK $1.5b in aid as Bill Clinton did so they would not develop nukes, then NK took that US aid and used it to develop build nukes and missiles. That is getting played.
https://www.history.com/news/north-korea-nuclear-deal-bill-clinton-agreed-framework
Agreed Framework - Wikipedia
1, Trump is maintaining sanctions on NK
2. NK stopped nuke tests
3. NK stopped ICBM tests
4. NK is still talking

How do yo think Trump is getting played? Would you support attacking NK if they don't behave?
You're quick to criticize, but not a source of good ideas.
Getting played is believing lying wingnut bloggers that Clinton gave them 1.3 billion in cash and it was used for nukes.
Clinton gave them nuclear reactors for ''energy' in exchange for a promise not to bud nukes.

Talk about getting played...

And Barry was too busy helping the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt, helping Al Qaeda take over Libya, running guns to and helping ISIS try to overthrow Al Assad in Syria, protecting Hezbollah drug ops, and violating the Constitution to forge his own personal treaty with Iran to watch NK acquire missile technology that allows them to strike at the US with their nukes.

Balls O' Steel.

Youve only echoed what you you clowns in Drumpfs echo chamber believe. People that think for themselves understand how incoherent you are.

I've wasted enuff time on you fool.
Be gone.....

Hmmm, you never seemed to care about actual facts before. How's the weather in Russia comrade?
That's another lie, snowflake.

As I said, Grow up. Put your emotions and your pathetic lies and personal attacks away, put on your big boy pants, and address the actual facts, snowflake.

Every one with a brain knew Drumpf was getting played by N. Korea. The only person that didnt know he was going to get played is Drumpf himself.

Getting played is giving NK $1.5b in aid as Bill Clinton did so they would not develop nukes, then NK took that US aid and used it to develop build nukes and missiles. That is getting played.
https://www.history.com/news/north-korea-nuclear-deal-bill-clinton-agreed-framework
2. NK stopped nuke tests
3. NK stopped ICBM tests
4. NK is still talking

How do yo think Trump is getting played? Would you support attacking NK if they don't behave?
Getting played is believing lying wingnut bloggers that Clinton gave them 1.3 billion in cash and it was used for nukes.
Read the links in post-4, here is another one...Trump said $3b, its "only" $1.3b
No, Bill Clinton did not give North Korea $3 billion
He also did not give them 1.3 billion to use on nukes.
Money is fungible, so giving them any money gives them money for nukes. Trump has sanctions on them. What did Obama do? Remember "Strategic patience"?

I've wasted enuff time on you fool.
Be gone.....
You just keep pretending that fat boy didnt make a fool of Drumpf. Maybe you will convince yourself in the process. :rolleyes:

Money is fungible, so giving them any money gives them money for nukes.
Except it mostly was not money. And no, that is not accurate regardless. The aid is tracked. The why it is not given all at once. You're just kind of pulling stuff out of your ass now, because I think you know you said something dumb and false.

2. NK stopped nuke tests
3. NK stopped ICBM tests
4. NK is still talking

Read the links in post-4, here is another one...Trump said $3b, its "only" $1.3b
Money is fungible, so giving them any money gives them money for nukes. Trump has sanctions on them. What did Obama do? Remember "Strategic patience"?

Obama Places Sanctions on Kim Jong-un and Other Top North Koreans for Rights Abuses

President Trump Blames Obama for North Korea, But He's Following Obama's Strategy

Money is fungible, so giving them any money gives them money for nukes.
Except it mostly was not money. And no, that is not accurate regardless. The aid is tracked. The why it is not given all at once. You're just kind of pulling stuff out of your ass now, because I think you know you said something dumb and false.
Clinton gave NK $1.3 b of US taxpayer dollars. Stop the bullshit tap dancing.

2. NK stopped nuke tests
3. NK stopped ICBM tests
4. NK is still talking

Obama Places Sanctions on Kim Jong-un and Other Top North Koreans for Rights Abuses

President Trump Blames Obama for North Korea, But He's Following Obama's Strategy

Yeaah, okay, maybe it was our imagination that NK was testing nukes and sending missiles over Japan when Trump took over. The Obama sanctions really worked well.

That's another lie, snowflake.

As I said, Grow up. Put your emotions and your pathetic lies and personal attacks away, put on your big boy pants, and address the actual facts, snowflake.
I heard what you said comrade. If you are an actual American you are wasting your life.

Yeaah, okay, maybe it was our imagination that NK was testing nukes and sending missiles over Japan when Trump took over. The Obama sanctions really worked well.
It wasnt your imagination. N. Korea is still building its nuclear arsenal even though Drumpf was fooled into believing they had stopped. :rolleyes:

So any time the Intel agencies report what you don't like...they're "fake"?

Yea...you're not fucking crazy

2. NK stopped nuke tests
3. NK stopped ICBM tests
4. NK is still talking

Drumpf is getting played because he fell for the idea that N. Korea was denuclearizing. I have a good idea. Attack China instead of N. Korea if you want to try and tell someone what to do in their own country. How big are your balls for that one?
How would a war with China help in North Korea? You people arent very intelligent.
Who said it would help in N. Korea dummy? Are you saying China doesnt have nuclear weapons?
Why do you keep talking about China? Do you need someone to help you with your posts? Just ask and ill teach you.

Forum List

Back