U.S. Energy Dept. Lab leak most likely source of Covid.

But he was wrong when the funding got started back up under him. Anyone with any common sense should know that this is not things we should be doing.
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Why do you think the Chinese would intentionally create a virus that kills more in their country than anywhere in the world?
Don’t you think they would have had a vaccine ready before it was released?

Still going with the racist "dirty Chinese people ate gross bat soup and spread their germs" theory?

The ridiculous oddball conspiracy I expect from conservatives

Why would Chinese invent a virus that kills more of their own people than anywhere else?
but but dems claimed that Trump mishandled the virus and because of that more Americans died than China's citizens because their ally China had a 0 covid policy . and i guess you trust a country that has hundreds of thousands of its own citizens [Uyghurs] in concentration camps ...

Last edited:
I posted this yesterday in this same area. We discussed it. I noted how the facts that were known led to the idea that it came from the lab and that is what I always believed.

None of them lead to the idea it was intentionally done though. None of them.
i dont believe it was an intentional lab leak but China did ban domestic travel to and from Wuhan at the beginning of the outbreak but allowed international travel .

Forum List

Back