U.S. Congressional Committee Receives Thousands Of Documents in Jan 6 Probe

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

Private companies and the government including the national archives and records administration, the dept of defense, Homeland Security, Interior and Justice, the FBI, National Counterterrorism Center and office of the director of intelligence.

They also asked for records from major social media companies including Facebook, twitter and Alphabet Inc's Google, 4chan, 8kun, Gab, Parler, reddit and snapchat.

It will be interesting to find out what those documents say.

I hope the citizens sue the shit out of the govt. Where are their constitutional rights?

I hope the citizens sue the shit out of the govt. Where are their constitutional rights?

They can but they will lose.

Everything that they did was legal.

You can thank the bush boy, the republicans and their Patriot Act they passed after 9-11.

Which people like me never supported but all the republicans did support and defend over and over again.

This is very good news.

Private companies and the government including the national archives and records administration, the dept of defense, Homeland Security, Interior and Justice, the FBI, National Counterterrorism Center and office of the director of intelligence.

They also asked for records from major social media companies including Facebook, twitter and Alphabet Inc's Google, 4chan, 8kun, Gab, Parler, reddit and snapchat.

It is good news, the American people want to know the truth about the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America's democracy.

They can but they will lose.

Everything that they did was legal.

You can thank the bush boy, the republicans and their Patriot Act they passed after 9-11.

Which people like me never supported but all the republicans did support and defend over and over again.
unconstitutional legislation doesnt trump the constitution.
Maybe it will go to a decent judge, if it happens.

Tell that to the Supreme Court. They ruled it constitutional.

I disagreed with them but they have he final say.

The republicans and conservatives agreed with the court and even celebrated the ruling.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of them.

By the way those documents don't belong to the person who owned the device. The documents that the owner of the device that the company sent to the owner are the property of the owner.

However, the documents at the telecom companies aren't the property of the owner of the device. They are the property of the telecom company.

The patriot act allows for all this to happen. Too bad the republicans wrote that law, defended it and celebrated when the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional.

Tell that to the Supreme Court. They ruled it constitutional.

I disagreed with them but they have he final say.

The republicans and conservatives agreed with the court and even celebrated the ruling.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of them.
That doesnt mean its constitutional. And its a different Supreme Court.
Im not either of those, nor would i ever be happy the corrupt fed gov stole more power from us.
Im sure you arent. Thats why you are our resident retard.

This is very good news.

Meanwhile the dreaded ICE was reduced to giving one document. Our government. Protectors of the foreign invaders and snide resentments to the general population.

By the way those documents don't belong to the person who owned the device. The documents that the owner of the device that the company sent to the owner are the property of the owner.

However, the documents at the telecom companies aren't the property of the owner of the device. They are the property of the telecom company.

The patriot act allows for all this to happen. Too bad the republicans wrote that law, defended it and celebrated when the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional.
That abomination was very much bi partisan. Please stop your bullshit partisan propaganda. EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Thanks.

I was under the impression that the specific law, only applied to foreigners and not US citizens. Maybe I was wrong. As convoluted as some of these laws are, you need a higher law degree to figure them out, and I guess that is the point of Washington politicians; to insure Joe/Jill public can be gaslighted on what any law really means.

All of you can whine and lie all you want.

What the committee did was legal.

I find it strange that you people didn't have a problem with trump getting the same type of documents of several New York Times and the Washington Post journalists and got the same records of Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell.

Then trump got the judge to issue a gag order so that the telecom companies couldn't notify their clients about it.

We only learned about it because that gag order expired and the telecom companies notified their customers.

You people had absolutely no problem with that and said it was perfectly legal.

Now you have a huge problem when the Jan 6th commission does it but not as bad as trump did. trump did it in secret. The commission did it out in the open and didn't get any gag rule issued.

So take all your whining and lying to a stupid person who will buy it.

This is very good news.

What did they say? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back