U.S. Aid To Israel

Israel is NOT our enemy. Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria, Yemen, Iran, are in actuality, while all other Arabs hate us only behind our backs. They don't hate us because we support Israel. They hate the fact we support Israel because it makes their intended goal of genocide all that much harder.

If Israel didn't exist, they would STILL hate US.

Wahabbism does not teach Muslims to hate and distrust Western culture because the US supports Israel. Wahabbism teaches Muslims to hate and distrust Western culture and all those in it.

The Islamofascists are wrong. They are motivated by hate and use cold-blooded murder as their preferred method of instilling fear. Their goal is nothing less than to finish what Hitler began.

Since when did the United States and or the people within support doing the wrong thing?

Exactly!

Israel is NOT our enemy. Hezbollah, Hamas, Syria, Yemen, Iran, are in actuality, while all other Arabs hate us only behind our backs. They don't hate us because we support Israel. They hate the fact we support Israel because it makes their intended goal of genocide all that much harder.

If Israel didn't exist, they would STILL hate US.

Wahabbism does not teach Muslims to hate and distrust Western culture because the US supports Israel. Wahabbism teaches Muslims to hate and distrust Western culture and all those in it.

The Islamofascists are wrong. They are motivated by hate and use cold-blooded murder as their preferred method of instilling fear. Their goal is nothing less than to finish what Hitler began.

Since when did the United States and or the people within support doing the wrong thing?

Since the radicalization of the left?

Problem is, I'm not seeing radical lefties doing the arguing here.

They don't have to say a thing---the UN and the media are doing all the work for them. They can sit back and hide in thier bunker without looking to be the co-conspirators that they are. They LOVE the Jew bashing--look whats happening to Lieberman--the sacrificail lamb.

They don't have to say a thing---the UN and the media are doing all the work for them. They can sit back and hide in thier bunker without looking to be the co-conspirators that they are. They LOVE the Jew bashing--look whats happening to Lieberman--the sacrificail lamb.

And conservatives are aiding and abetting WHY? Antisemitism -- hate -- is more important than political ideals?

And it IS antisemitism when one can support a war in Iraq to liberate Arabs while question why we are support at all a Nation fighting for it's existence just because that Nation happens to be inhabited by Jews.

And conservatives are aiding and abetting WHY? Antisemitism -- hate -- is more important than political ideals?

And it IS antisemitism when one can support a war in Iraq to liberate Arabs while question why we are support at all a Nation fighting for it's existence just because that Nation happens to be inhabited by Jews.

How are conservatives aiding in the defeat of Lieberman?

Damn .... trying to deflect on me, are you?:laugh:

Why are conservatives aiding and abetting the radical lefties, the UN and the media in their continued villification of Israel?

I'm not seeing that but it doesn't mean it's not there. Help me see it, Gunny!

I'm not seeing that but it doesn't mean it's not there. Help me see it, Gunny!

Who are the liberals attacking the US's relationship with Israel in this thread? Working Man comes closest, but the rest I see call themselves conservative, or so I have been led to believe.

If this thread and those like it aren't doing the aforementioned's jobs for them, I don't know what is.

Who are the liberals attacking the US's relationship with Israel in this thread? Working Man comes closest, but the rest I see call themselves conservative, or so I have been led to believe.

If this thread and those like it aren't doing the aforementioned's jobs for them, I don't know what is.

Yep, but along come a couple and stand up for what's right! ;)

ok--here on the board---I was speaking more generally and what I notice is deafening silence from the left--I think they love the Hizbullys attack on Israel but sure don't want to get the Gibson treatment.

ok--here on the board---I was speaking more generally and what I notice is deafening silence from the left--I think they love the Hizbullys attack on Israel but sure don't want to get the Gibson treatment.

And I agree. They're just letting others do their dirty work So back to a question I asked earlier .....

Does political idealism take a back seat to hatred? The anti-Israel mentality appears in my eyes to cross partisan lines, and I can find no logical reason for it.

Are we not at war with "terror?" And who exactly is it Israel is at war with? Yet their not wanting to be shelled every day by terrorists is grounds for calling for cutting off funds?

And I agree. They're just letting others do their dirty work So back to a question I asked earlier .....

Does political idealism take a back seat to hatred? The anti-Israel mentality appears in my eyes to cross partisan lines, and I can find no logical reason for it.

I'm not sure but I ain't hearing Barabara Striesand yelling--"go Israel--Kick some Arab ass" !

I'm not sure but I ain't hearing Barabara Striesand yelling--"go Israel--Kick some Arab ass" !

To me it has nothing to do with religion beyond that beign the excuse du jour for war. It has to do with terrorists -- criminals who commit murder to make their political/religious point -- attacking a Nation.

IMO, the bad guys here are getting a pass because some of us have our eyes clouded by the fact that the good guys happen to be of a certain religion.

To me it has nothing to do with religion beyond that beign the excuse du jour for war. It has to do with terrorists -- criminals who commit murder to make their political/religious point -- attacking a Nation.

IMO, the bad guys here are getting a pass because some of us have our eyes clouded by the fact that the good guys happen to be of a certain religion.

Well Lieberman supports the pres' WOT and the libs tortured him with anti-semitic remarks in the primary. That says a lot.

Well Lieberman supports the pres' WOT and the libs tortured him with anti-semitic remarks in the primary. That says a lot.

I don't recall hearing about that, but it figures. Destroy their own candidate who had the best chance to get the moderate vote.

And yes, it DOES say a lot.

I don't recall hearing about that, but it figures. Destroy their own candidate who had the best chance to get the moderate vote.

I really haven't heard anything going on with the MSM that's seriously pro or anti anyone in the Israel/Hizbully war. Eerie silence other than some "poor civilian" and "look at this cool rocket attack" stuff. I don't think the politicos really know how to handle this war without getting burned.

I was just going to post this on a seperate thread, but it seems to fit nicely here. Links at site:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/blog/2006/08/ct_results_a_disaster_for_demo.html

August 08, 2006
CT Senate Results Bad News For Dems

A more detailed analysis will follow in the morning, but if these numbers hold up (Lamont 52%, Lieberman 48%) it is just about the worst result possible for the Democratic Party. First, it almost guarantees that Lieberman will run as an independent and given the arc of the public polling it is very possible that Lamont peaked about two weeks ago. Lieberman's 48% makes him the clear favorite in the three-way. Republicans Chris Shays and Rob Simmons have received a boost in holding on in their vulnerable districts, two seats the Dems have to win if they hope to capture the House. And as much as mainstream Democrats may try to downplay this result as a Connecticut issue, the rejection of a three-term Senator who was the party's VP nominee only six years ago will have repercussions throughout the country and they don't help the Democratic Party.

Posted by John McIntyre at 09:48 PM

Forum List

Back