Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

:eusa_eh: whatever are you talking about, this is apples and oranges.

I don't remember anyone saying that private sector unions were golden, the Issue was whom they negotiate with and how and who winds up paying.

I don't expect you to be honest, there's no need to remind me that you're not.

I see, well, I don't appreciate being called dishonest.

Instead of posing a cogent refutation, you insult.

You can of course provide some, but good luck finding it. My position is consistent. You have constructed a strawman to boot.

You lied about what I said and then tried to refute the lie you invented. That would be the strawman.

That should inspire you to look it up.

no, thats not the way it works, if you have point to make, make it. is there a stipulation speaking to the issue, you brought it up did you not? have at it.

1. No, the other poster made the claim that the lawsuit was bullshit, as if he knew it was bullshit based on the facts. I asked him if he read the law the suit was based on. He didn't.

2. Why wouldn't you want to look it up merely for the sake of not having to be TOTALLY ignorant on the issue?

Dude.....grow up. :eusa_whistle:

So you haven't read the Act. All you had to say was 'No, I haven't read it, so I have nothing to base my claim on."

Instead of wasting half a dozen posts fucking around like a child.

I see you're still trying to weasel out of quoting the text of the bill that says the government can tell a private corporation where to locate their facilities.

So you haven't read the Act. All you had to say was 'No, I haven't read it, so I have nothing to base my claim on."

I see you're still trying to weasel out of quoting the text of the bill that says the government can tell a private corporation where to locate their facilities.

Appears to be a problem for him doesn't it.

I'd be interested is seeing that portion of and stipulations affecting such in the act as well.

That should inspire you to look it up.

I would think it would inspire you to look it up. I'm sure you already have, and you found nothing. That's why you continue to do the weasel dance.

I have looked it up.

Let's hear you prove YOUR claim the case is bullshit, with evidence from the law.

no, thats not the way it works, if you have point to make, make it. is there a stipulation speaking to the issue, you brought it up did you not? have at it.

1. No, the other poster made the claim that the lawsuit was bullshit, as if he knew it was bullshit based on the facts. I asked him if he read the law the suit was based on. He didn't.

2. Why wouldn't you want to look it up merely for the sake of not having to be TOTALLY ignorant on the issue?

Fuck off. As bad as Trajan is, your brain wouldn't make a pimple on his ass.

I don't expect you to be honest, there's no need to remind me that you're not.

I see, well, I don't appreciate being called dishonest.

Instead of posing a cogent refutation, you insult.

You can of course provide some, but good luck finding it. My position is consistent. You have constructed a strawman to boot.

You lied about what I said and then tried to refute the lie you invented. That would be the strawman.

please show me this lie........

You're the one that claimed they can't. I've read the statutes cited. Why haven't you?

Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

NOT the private sector unions?

REMEMBER???

And remember how some of us laughed our asses off at that LIE??

well, here you go.

I don't remember anyone saying that private sector unions were golden, the Issue was whom they negotiate with and how and who winds up paying.

Funny you would claim you don't remember anyone saying what I claimed they said, i.e., not having any problem with private unions, just the public ones,

because you posted 4 posts after Fitz said:

...I've no real problem with private sector unions...etc.

here (post 59)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bout-the-budget-in-wisconsin.html#post3489562

lol STOP lying!

Last edited:
Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

Funny you would claim you don't remember anyone saying what I claimed they said, i.e., not having any problem with private unions, just the public ones,

because you posted 4 posts after Fitz said:

...I've no real problem with private sector unions...etc.

here (post 59)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bout-the-budget-in-wisconsin.html#post3489562

lol STOP lying!

this is ftizs comment from the post number you provided-

I've no real problem with private sector unions except when they kill their own industry (see the steel industry for a damn fine example). I can always choose to not support a business. I can't choose to not support my government.

Public Sector Unions scared even FDR. They are the true epitome of voting goodies from the public trough as a direct conflict of interest and looting of the public coffer.

you left out what was behind YOUR snip above, considering he want on to say- except when they kill their own industry

you completely left out his qualifying explanation and context.
what you have posted is is a wholly dishonest rendering of his opinion/post. You should be ashamed, seriously.

this was my following comment in that thread-

I to am a public sector union employee,the (U.C. ) but I also am a fiscal con. and I know when a game is being run.

some points I would like to make quickly, unions whether they are district versus locals, is almost meaningless, in that they as fitz alluded have a huge state and national war chest that is on tap.

and as far as the collective bargaining etc. the reason why I am in favor of this is; just as we had here, they, the UC reagents finally grew a spine and said no contract unless you kick in for pensions and medical, but they also knew the union would hold out for binding arbitration, so guess what? we start kicking in 2% now and another 2%, 5 years from now, BUT, in the meantime, to defray that cost we got a 4.5% raise every year for the next 5 years, we threatened to strike and there were protests and several sympathetic state unions ( like the nurses union) who joined our protests. .......thats not a negotiation, thats almost extortion.

My view on private vs. public sector unions was summed up many times, as I must have posted this at least 4-5 times in different threads-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

Fuck off. As bad as Trajan is, your brain wouldn't make a pimple on his ass.

You just proved my point, sonny. :lol:

TO NY Carb.

Now, as to strawmen, please tell me in any event what this has to do with the complaint to the nlrb and its viability or not?

And you owe me an apology.

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

I also seem to remember allot of hooey about how the unionized labor was good for the State of Wisconsin.

However, to your point, I don't see the justification for unions, period. In their day, when the only job available came from the cigar smoking rich guy who owned most of the town, unions gave a good counter balance.

Now, the society id much more mobile. People and families can move with much greater ease than in the past. Companies locate and relocate based on business interests which is why all of the Japanese, NON-UNIONIZED automakers have plants in the USA.

The value of anything is only what someone will pay to get it. Unions seek to peg the value of labor to the fantasies of their promoters. This practice has exported millions of jobs to foreign countries.

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

The outright denial you and lefties have is astounding. You people would support Obama under ANY circumstance, wouldn't you?

This thread wasn't about the Boeing private union, or a public union. That's BOEING's business. They are a private company.

This thread was about the dictatorship in Washington, DC, filing alawsuit against Boeing, for the simple act of Boeing building a plant in South Carolina. A punishment from the Obama Admin basically, against Boeing, for daring hire non-union labor in SC rather than union labor in WA.

THAT is what this thread is about. If Boeing wants to use union labor, or non-union labor, thats their business. Their CEO, their board, their shareholders. Their business. NOT Obamas. Yet, Dictator Obama is filing a lawsuit to bully them.

Thats tyranny. We truly are creeping towards true fascism. Not a catchy t-shirt label fascism of Bush/Obama with a mustache. But true, operational fascism.

You're the one that claimed they can't. I've read the statutes cited. Why haven't you?

So you're saying there is legislation that says the government CAN force a company to locate it's operation somewhere in the US that the gov't deems appropriate, rather than the private company deciding that?

If thats true, well, you see why the Tea Party was born now, right?

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

The outright denial you and lefties have is astounding. You people would support Obama under ANY circumstance, wouldn't you?

This thread wasn't about the Boeing private union, or a public union. That's BOEING's business. They are a private company.

This thread was about the dictatorship in Washington, DC, filing alawsuit against Boeing, for the simple act of Boeing building a plant in South Carolina. A punishment from the Obama Admin basically, against Boeing, for daring hire non-union labor in SC rather than union labor in WA.

THAT is what this thread is about. If Boeing wants to use union labor, or non-union labor, thats their business. Their CEO, their board, their shareholders. Their business. NOT Obamas. Yet, Dictator Obama is filing a lawsuit to bully them.

Thats tyranny. We truly are creeping towards true fascism. Not a catchy t-shirt label fascism of Bush/Obama with a mustache. But true, operational fascism.

My view on this is that it's a campaign year and Obama is trying to shore up the union vote.

I think it's great. Suing for union discrimination which is happening finally to force companies to use the labor they agreed upon to use. I think they should do this with all companies. I know bucs is just dreaming of the day that we can all live in slums, but I like my standard of living and having money so I will support the people who keep companies in check.

Actually, what the article said is that Boeing violated the law by retaliating against the workers in WA, which it cannot do.

Now, I don't know if the allegations have merit or not. I don't even know if the law has merit. Generally, companies should be able to relocate plants to wherever they wish. And on its face, I would generally back Boeing. But that is what the suit is about.

The suit is utter horseshit. Building a plant in another location has never been considered "retaliation." If it is, then government will be in the business of deciding where corporations build their plants. We're only a couple steps removed from the kind of fascism practiced in Nazi Germany as it is. This is one more step in that direction.

I'd take your opinions more seriously if you didn't spout these ridiculous analogies. I was reading your first three sentences, nodding my head in agreement, then I almost gagged on my tea when I read your fourth and fifth.

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

My view on this is that it's a campaign year and Obama is trying to shore up the union vote.

And have you noticed where he has gone in his latest speaking venues?

He's going to talk to kids in acedemia...not adults.

Forum List

Back