Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

I think it's great. Suing for union discrimination which is happening finally to force companies to use the labor they agreed upon to use. I think they should do this with all companies. I know bucs is just dreaming of the day that we can all live in slums, but I like my standard of living and having money so I will support the people who keep companies in check.

You can't have too much government can you? :cuckoo:

I think it's great. Suing for union discrimination which is happening finally to force companies to use the labor they agreed upon to use. I think they should do this with all companies. I know bucs is just dreaming of the day that we can all live in slums, but I like my standard of living and having money so I will support the people who keep companies in check.

Would you support a lawsuit to force a company to hire blacks? Or to use only hispanic labor? How about a lawsuit to force a company to use only labor who graduated from a particular college?

And guess what? Boeing negotiated with the unions. Boeing wanted to use them, and stay in Seattle. But they had FOUR strikes, costing Boeing nearly $2 billion. The union demands were absurd. So....as a free company, in a FREE country, Boeing decided to move.

Now, your tyrannical side shows. You don't believe in freedom, obviously. I live and work in SC. I want no part of a fucking union. I'm a good enough employee that I don't need a union to protect me. My supervisors would want to keep me because I'm a good employee. I don't need that support group. Kinda like joining a fraternity because you can't make friends on your own.

I'm glad Boeing is here. I'm glad they are hiring non-union workers. After all this is the USA, for now. We have the right to join a union....or not. Boeing has a right to hire union labor...or not.

Do you believe in that freedom? Do you believe if YOU owned a company, you should be free to hire union labor, or non-union labor? OR do you believe that if YOU owned a company, the government should be able to force you to hire and locate as they see fit?

Oh, and speaking of standard of living....there are 8,000 people who are gonna work in Charleston for Boeing that'll be living a nice life in a city deemed to be among the 5 best vacation spots in the world. And they'll do it as non-union workers. Enjoy:lol:

:eusa_eh: whatever are you talking about, this is apples and oranges.

I don't remember anyone saying that private sector unions were golden, the Issue was whom they negotiate with and how and who winds up paying.

Funny you would claim you don't remember anyone saying what I claimed they said, i.e., not having any problem with private unions, just the public ones,

because you posted 4 posts after Fitz said:

...I've no real problem with private sector unions...etc.

here (post 59)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bout-the-budget-in-wisconsin.html#post3489562

lol STOP lying!

this is ftizs comment from the post number you provided-

I've no real problem with private sector unions except when they kill their own industry (see the steel industry for a damn fine example). I can always choose to not support a business. I can't choose to not support my government.

Public Sector Unions scared even FDR. They are the true epitome of voting goodies from the public trough as a direct conflict of interest and looting of the public coffer.

you left out what was behind YOUR snip above, considering he want on to say- except when they kill their own industry

you completely left out his qualifying explanation and context.
what you have posted is is a wholly dishonest rendering of his opinion/post. You should be ashamed, seriously.

this was my following comment in that thread-

I to am a public sector union employee,the (U.C. ) but I also am a fiscal con. and I know when a game is being run.

some points I would like to make quickly, unions whether they are district versus locals, is almost meaningless, in that they as fitz alluded have a huge state and national war chest that is on tap.

and as far as the collective bargaining etc. the reason why I am in favor of this is; just as we had here, they, the UC reagents finally grew a spine and said no contract unless you kick in for pensions and medical, but they also knew the union would hold out for binding arbitration, so guess what? we start kicking in 2% now and another 2%, 5 years from now, BUT, in the meantime, to defray that cost we got a 4.5% raise every year for the next 5 years, we threatened to strike and there were protests and several sympathetic state unions ( like the nurses union) who joined our protests. .......thats not a negotiation, thats almost extortion.

My view on private vs. public sector unions was summed up many times, as I must have posted this at least 4-5 times in different threads-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your OWN opinion, which you admit you've stated repeatedly,

is exactly the opinion I was referencing.

Fuckinay man, you're a bigger liar than even I had you pegged.

Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

NOT the private sector unions?

REMEMBER???

And remember how some of us laughed our asses off at that LIE??

well, here you go.

The outright denial you and lefties have is astounding. You people would support Obama under ANY circumstance, wouldn't you?

This thread wasn't about the Boeing private union, or a public union. That's BOEING's business. They are a private company.

This thread was about the dictatorship in Washington, DC, filing alawsuit against Boeing, for the simple act of Boeing building a plant in South Carolina. A punishment from the Obama Admin basically, against Boeing, for daring hire non-union labor in SC rather than union labor in WA.

THAT is what this thread is about. If Boeing wants to use union labor, or non-union labor, thats their business. Their CEO, their board, their shareholders. Their business. NOT Obamas. Yet, Dictator Obama is filing a lawsuit to bully them.

Thats tyranny. We truly are creeping towards true fascism. Not a catchy t-shirt label fascism of Bush/Obama with a mustache. But true, operational fascism.

You should read the law and the precedents and you might possibly look a bit less stupid in this thread.

I see, well, I don't appreciate being called dishonest.

Instead of posing a cogent refutation, you insult.

You can of course provide some, but good luck finding it. My position is consistent. You have constructed a strawman to boot.

You lied about what I said and then tried to refute the lie you invented. That would be the strawman.

please show me this lie........

I suggest you reread the first post of mine you responded to and figure it out for yourself.

Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

NOT the private sector unions?

REMEMBER???

And remember how some of us laughed our asses off at that LIE??

well, here you go.

The outright denial you and lefties have is astounding. You people would support Obama under ANY circumstance, wouldn't you?

This thread wasn't about the Boeing private union, or a public union. That's BOEING's business. They are a private company.

This thread was about the dictatorship in Washington, DC, filing alawsuit against Boeing, for the simple act of Boeing building a plant in South Carolina. A punishment from the Obama Admin basically, against Boeing, for daring hire non-union labor in SC rather than union labor in WA.

THAT is what this thread is about. If Boeing wants to use union labor, or non-union labor, thats their business. Their CEO, their board, their shareholders. Their business. NOT Obamas. Yet, Dictator Obama is filing a lawsuit to bully them.

Thats tyranny. We truly are creeping towards true fascism. Not a catchy t-shirt label fascism of Bush/Obama with a mustache. But true, operational fascism.

You should read the law and the precedents and you might possibly look a bit less stupid in this thread.

Lets analyze:

Me: "Free people and companies should be able to hire who they want, and locate where they want."

You: "The government should and can force companies to locate where the gov't deems fit, and hire who the gov't deems worthy."

And you say I look stupid? You woulda made one helluva slave. Who knows. At Obama's pace, you might get your chance.

Corporations never agreed to use union labor. The government compels them to use it.

Everything liberals "know" about our economy, government and history is wrong.

NYC, lets just set the line real quick.

Law or not, do you believe the government should be able to sue and force Boeing to locate in Seattle, and force Boeing to hire union labor? OR do you believe that a private company should be able to hire and locate as they desire? I think that must be clear first.

I'd take your opinions more seriously if you didn't spout these ridiculous analogies. I was reading your first three sentences, nodding my head in agreement, then I almost gagged on my tea when I read your fourth and fifth.

Fascism is where government makes all the business decisions for supposed "private" corporations. Explain how this affair doesn't qualify.

Regardless of it all, I find great comfort in knowing the union is a thing of the past. They still exist, but are a dying breed. They're no longer needed in our current society, and will slowly be eroded away like the bunch of cockroaches they are.

God Bless Boeing for saying "Fuck off" to the Seattle unions. More and more companies will follow. And us folks here in South Carolina and other right to work states will be more than happy to fill those jobs!!!

Funny you would claim you don't remember anyone saying what I claimed they said, i.e., not having any problem with private unions, just the public ones,

because you posted 4 posts after Fitz said:

...I've no real problem with private sector unions...etc.

here (post 59)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...bout-the-budget-in-wisconsin.html#post3489562

lol STOP lying!

this is ftizs comment from the post number you provided-

you left out what was behind YOUR snip above, considering he want on to say- except when they kill their own industry

you completely left out his qualifying explanation and context.
what you have posted is is a wholly dishonest rendering of his opinion/post. You should be ashamed, seriously.

this was my following comment in that thread-

I to am a public sector union employee,the (U.C. ) but I also am a fiscal con. and I know when a game is being run.

some points I would like to make quickly, unions whether they are district versus locals, is almost meaningless, in that they as fitz alluded have a huge state and national war chest that is on tap.

and as far as the collective bargaining etc. the reason why I am in favor of this is; just as we had here, they, the UC reagents finally grew a spine and said no contract unless you kick in for pensions and medical, but they also knew the union would hold out for binding arbitration, so guess what? we start kicking in 2% now and another 2%, 5 years from now, BUT, in the meantime, to defray that cost we got a 4.5% raise every year for the next 5 years, we threatened to strike and there were protests and several sympathetic state unions ( like the nurses union) who joined our protests. .......thats not a negotiation, thats almost extortion.

My view on private vs. public sector unions was summed up many times, as I must have posted this at least 4-5 times in different threads-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So your OWN opinion, which you admit you've stated repeatedly,

is exactly the opinion I was referencing.

Fuckinay man, you're a bigger liar than even I had you pegged.

:lol:

I was wondering how you would attempt to take your foot out of your mouth, having made several wild assumptions and constructed strawmen that you had lost track of what, if any germane points you had.

I never thought you had the intellectual honesty to apologize; to me, or now fitz for willfully and pathologically misrepresenting what he said.

tsk tsk, vanity on the internet is in the end childish and unproductive.

NYC, lets just set the line real quick.

Law or not, do you believe the government should be able to sue and force Boeing to locate in Seattle, and force Boeing to hire union labor? OR do you believe that a private company should be able to hire and locate as they desire? I think that must be clear first.

A private company may build where it likes if where they plan to build has been given an official stamp of approval by that locality...and it appears that they have.

The Fed and Obama can F.O.

Well, a summary of this thread points to a clear trend:

Left wingers truly believe the federal government should be able to dictate to private companies who they must hire, and where they must locate.

Only a powerful, central authority could do that, one with the will and means to enforce such stronghanded ideals. What are some other examples in history of nations with a central power that also dictated such things? The USSR. China. North Korea. Cuba. Venezuela. Burma. Just to name a few.

Just so you guys know the direction Obama is leading us.

Regardless of it all, I find great comfort in knowing the union is a thing of the past. They still exist, but are a dying breed. They're no longer needed in our current society, and will slowly be eroded away like the bunch of cockroaches they are.

God Bless Boeing for saying "Fuck off" to the Seattle unions. More and more companies will follow. And us folks here in South Carolina and other right to work states will be more than happy to fill those jobs!!!

And lead the way in the race to the bottom.

The race to the bottom? Well, lets see: 8,000 people in Charleston are gonna be working, earning 50K+ salaries, living in Charleston....rated among the best 5 cities in the world to visit, with days in the winter that are warm enough to go to the beach. Meanwhile, 8,000 people in rainy shitty Seattle will not be working those jobs that moved.

Also to note.....Amazon, Google, BMW, Southwest Air are just a few more of the major companies that have fled to the sunny coast of South Carolina to operate.

If earning a good salary and living at a sunny beach resort town is "the bottom"....well, weigh me down sir!!!!!:lol:

The race to the bottom? Well, lets see: 8,000 people in Charleston are gonna be working, earning 50K+ salaries, living in Charleston....rated among the best 5 cities in the world to visit, with days in the winter that are warm enough to go to the beach. Meanwhile, 8,000 people in rainy shitty Seattle will not be working those jobs that moved.

Also to note.....Amazon, Google, BMW, Southwest Air are just a few more of the major companies that have fled to the sunny coast of South Carolina to operate.

If earning a good salary and living at a sunny beach resort town is "the bottom"....well, weigh me down sir!!!!!:lol:

Being unemployed in a shit hole like Detroit is the liberal conception of Utopia. That's the endgame when liberals get control of a city and a state.

When has this "race to the bottom" ever occurred in the entire history of the Earth?

Only companies who commit to union labor will end up on the bottom, and bankrupt (See GM).

Thats why companies who want to profit and survive are fleeing to non-union parts of America.

Don't know about the rest of ya'll.....but if I apply for a job, I want to work for a company that profits and survives....not one that is losing money. Funny concept isn't it. The more a company succeeds...the more secure it's employees are in their jobs.

Boeing lawsuit: South Carolina vs. big labor | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

My God, are we now the USSA?? (For stupid libs, thats akin to USSR, which to also add, is bad).

The Obama Admin has now filed a lawsuit against Boeing. Why? Boeing was tired of dealing with unions in Seattle. So, they took their new Dreamliner production planet, and built it in non-union North Charleston, South Caroline, bringing 5,000-8,000 good paying jobs to the area. The planet in SC is almost finished, with work about to start.

Now Tyrant Obama has filed a federal lawsuit claiming, get this, DISCRIMINATION!!!! They say Boeing is discriminating against union workers.....by daring build a plant in non-union South Carolina. Our federal government is trying to force a private company to use their preferred labor pool. The lawsuit seeks to force Boeing to relocate that new plant in SC back to Seattle.

Never in my wildest imagination could I have thought the United States government would begin filing lawsuits to force a private company to locate it's operations in the politicially preferred choice of the US government. It's basically a political assault on right wing South Carolina. Tyrant tactics, no doubt about it. Chicago thuggery in plain sight.

So now, even if Boeing wins that lawsuit, which they will, Boeing is gonna have to shell out millions of dollars to defend this suit.

Is this how Obama's Admin is gonna do business? SUE companies that provide jobs....for daring not use union labor? Punish states that voted against him with lawsuits against any non-union company within it's borders?

How anyone can continue to support Tyrant Obama baffles me.

Tyrant ? what are you 15 ?
what freedoms have been taken away from you ? not speech that you throw around words like a pissed off woman .

Forum List

Back