Typical Democrat stupidity

Yea, bridges, roads, sewers, education and so on are such a ridiculous waste of money. Better to lay around in pig slop and breath in filth. I love to gamble. Like driving my family over a dilapidated bridge. What a rush. You should try it some time.
These projects would only create a minimal number of temporary jobs, and once complete, they wouldn't employ anyone.

Like the Keystone XL.

Right? Ya stoopid fuck. :slap:
You said about bridges, roads, sewers, education and so on: These projects would only create a minimal number of temporary jobs, and once complete, they wouldn't employ anyone.
Like the Keystone XL.
Right? Ya stoopid fuck.

You would employ a lot more people building roads dipshit. And then you would have a road to drive on. Doing things like, Oh, I don't know, delivering product? And, shit for brains, you only get 35 permanent jobs from the Keystone. 35, get it Ignernt?
And how many truckers are you putting out of work for 35 measly jobs.

Oh these ignorant right wingers. They sit on a shitpile of stupid and scream out ignorance.

There is only one way to handle them:
will-grace-slap-o.gif

Well, I'm not a subscriber and therefore can't read that. Perhaps you can just quote the part that tell how they get gasoline from fracking.

Nor am I, but it displayed fine for me. Is this a cop out?
No, it's not showing up for me either.

After doing a bit of research on the subject, I see that fracking is also being used to release tight oil from shale, and that this can technically be made into gasoline. Awesome.

1378095315_laughter.gif

yuk it up. must be nice to have the shoe on the other foot for once :rolleyes:

the difference of course is that when I'm found factually wrong, I actually admit it.

Yeah, so do I, but you don't hear me bragging about it. See the difference?

Here's where we can get some infrastructure money -

Stop sending aid to the Israelis, who use it to fund weaponry used to destroy Palestinian property, which then costs us more in aid to the Palestinians to rebuild.

We can save money by not paying to rebuild Palistinian property. They made the shit. Let them lie in it.

The Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against Israeli terrorism.

Intelligent, of course. The gas tax hasn't kept up with inflation, so roads and bridges are badly underfunded.

Also interesting, how conservatives are hate-screaming against a perfect example of flat-tax national sales tax type thing. I guess all their claims about wanting a flat tax were just bullshit. By conservative dogma, people who use the roads should not fund the roads, but everyone else should.

This is where the wheels fall off your tricycle. REPLACE the income tax with a VAT and you would see support. ADD a VAT to the income tax and you won't.

After doing a bit of research on the subject, I see that fracking is also being used to release tight oil from shale, and that this can technically be made into gasoline. Awesome.

1378095315_laughter.gif

yuk it up. must be nice to have the shoe on the other foot for once :rolleyes:

the difference of course is that when I'm found factually wrong, I actually admit it.

Yeah, so do I, but you don't hear me bragging about it. See the difference?

lmao. in what parallel universe?

Intelligent, of course. The gas tax hasn't kept up with inflation, so roads and bridges are badly underfunded.

Also interesting, how conservatives are hate-screaming against a perfect example of flat-tax national sales tax type thing. I guess all their claims about wanting a flat tax were just bullshit. By conservative dogma, people who use the roads should not fund the roads, but everyone else should.

We all are paying a large amount of Federal and Sate taxes for roads and bridges.
The problem is that the money is being diverted to other areas for funding
We need to audit this department to find out where the money is really going to and stop putting it into the general fund to be used for other programs.

Stop sending aid to the Israelis, who use it to fund weaponry used to destroy Palestinian property, which then costs us more in aid to the Palestinians to rebuild.

Most of the money from us goes to Israel's Iron Dome to protect their citizens from Palestinian bombs.
We should stop sending money the Palestinians.

Repeal the federal gas tax completely. There is no reason to have it and the money just goes into the general fund which politicians dip into for everything else. The states can manage their own roads and sections of interstate highways and set their funding mechanism accordingly.

Yea, bridges, roads, sewers, education and so on are such a ridiculous waste of money. Better to lay around in pig slop and breath in filth. I love to gamble. Like driving my family over a dilapidated bridge. What a rush. You should try it some time.

Whether gas is $5.00 gallon, or $1.99 per gallon, Feds are going to get their $0.184 per gallon. Can't pay for fix bridges, roads, sewers, and education with that? Also, funding for bridges, roads, sewers and education come from other sources (income, sales, and corporate taxes). So, why are you trying to stick it more to the poor and middle class that rely on lower gas prices to get to and from their 50 mile commutes to work?

Repeal the federal gas tax completely. There is no reason to have it and the money just goes into the general fund which politicians dip into for everything else. The states can manage their own roads and sections of interstate highways and set their funding mechanism accordingly.

Even the Cities use the State gas tax for other things by also putting it into the general fund.
This is a problem with both the Federal and State levels.
You should see the Tucson City Governments corruption of the funds. The pot holes in Tucson are really, really bad.
Here in Cochise County the funds are being used right, no pot holes and we even have our dirt roads graded.

Whether gas is $5.00 gallon, or $1.99 per gallon, Feds are going to get their $0.184 per gallon. Can't pay for fix bridges, roads, sewers, and education with that? Also, funding for bridges, roads, sewers and education come from other sources (income, sales, and corporate taxes). So, why are you trying to stick it more to the poor and middle class that rely on lower gas prices to get to and from their 50 mile commutes to work?

Most public education is funded from property taxes and the Feds, not fuel tax.
National and State Gas Taxes Fuel Taxes in the United States - GasPriceWatch.com
The site also shows how much each State pays.

The United States federal excise tax on gasoline is 18.4 cents per gallon (cpg) and 24.4 cents per gallon (cpg) for diesel fuel. On average, as of April 2012, state and local taxes add 31.1 cents to gasoline and 30.2 cents to diesel for a total US average fuel tax of 49.5 cents (cpg) per gallon for gas and 54.6 cents per gallon (cpg) for diesel.

These projects would only create a minimal number of temporary jobs, and once complete, they wouldn't employ anyone.

Like the Keystone XL.

Right? Ya stoopid fuck. :slap:
You said about bridges, roads, sewers, education and so on: These projects would only create a minimal number of temporary jobs, and once complete, they wouldn't employ anyone.
Like the Keystone XL.
Right? Ya stoopid fuck.

You would employ a lot more people building roads dipshit. And then you would have a road to drive on. Doing things like, Oh, I don't know, delivering product? And, shit for brains, you only get 35 permanent jobs from the Keystone. 35, get it Ignernt?
And how many truckers are you putting out of work for 35 measly jobs.

Oh these ignorant right wingers. They sit on a shitpile of stupid and scream out ignorance.

There is only one way to handle them:
will-grace-slap-o.gif
They call me MISTER dipshit! :slap:

Here... git some, you lying sack o' shit...

We can save money by not paying to rebuild Palistinian property. They made the shit. Let them lie in it.

The Palestinians have the right to defend themselves against Israeli terrorism.

They aren't defending themselves. They're murdering innocent people. They are nothing more than a tribe of ignorant vicious savages.

Whatever their rights, we have the right not to send them any money.

We all are paying a large amount of Federal and Sate taxes for roads and bridges.
The problem is that the money is being diverted to other areas for funding
We need to audit this department to find out where the money is really going to and stop putting it into the general fund to be used for other programs.

A few years back we were assured by an American president that, if we would just allow him to spend hundreds of billions of dollars we didn't have, he would fund a whole bunch of "shovel ready" jobs that would fix our bridges and roads. Yup, you becha. Well, we let him do it, and it wasn't long after he funneled that money to fat cats on Wall Street that he was joking that the jobs weren't really "shovel ready" after all. Gotcha, suckas.

Forum List

Back