Typical Democrat stupidity

Well, I'm not a subscriber and therefore can't read that. Perhaps you can just quote the part that tell how they get gasoline from fracking.

Perhaps I should just quote the second link:

U.S. crude production rose to the highest level in a quarter-century as a shale drilling boom in states such as Texas and North Dakota cut the need for foreign oil and pushed the country closer to energy independence.

The U.S. pumped 8.075 million barrels a day in the week ended Dec. 6, a gain of 0.8 percent, or 64,000 barrels a day, the Energy Information Administration said today. It’s the most since October 1988.

“You can’t swing a cat without hitting a barrel of oil in North America,” said Stephen Schork, president of the Schork Group Inc., an energy consulting firm in Villanova, Pennsylvania. “It’s amazing how quickly things can change.”

U.S. oil output grew 18 percent in the past 12 months, the fastest pace on record, boosting fuel exports and reducing reliance on imports, according to the EIA. The boom will make the country the world’s largest producer by 2015, five years sooner than last year’s forecast, the International Energy Agency in Paris said last month.

Imported crude and petroleum products will dip to 28 percent of domestic demand next year, the lowest since 1985 and down from a peak of 60 percent in 2005, the EIA said yesterday in its Short-Term Energy Outlook. Refined product exports have advanced 16 percent so far this year, EIA data show.

West Texas Intermediate oil for January delivery dropped $1.07, or 1.1 percent, to settle at $97.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. WTI traded at a discount of $12.26 a barrel to Brent crude, the European benchmark.

Fracking Boom Pushes U.S. Oil Output to 25-Year High - Bloomberg
Yeah, but it's not gasoline. Geddit?

Well, I'm not a subscriber and therefore can't read that. Perhaps you can just quote the part that tell how they get gasoline from fracking.

U.S. crude production rose to the highest level in a quarter-century as a shale drilling boom in states such as Texas and North Dakota cut the need for foreign oil and pushed the country closer to energy independence.

The U.S. pumped 8.075 million barrels a day in the week ended Dec. 6, a gain of 0.8 percent, or 64,000 barrels a day, the Energy Information Administration said today. It’s the most since October 1988.

“You can’t swing a cat without hitting a barrel of oil in North America,” said Stephen Schork, president of the Schork Group Inc., an energy consulting firm in Villanova, Pennsylvania. “It’s amazing how quickly things can change.”

U.S. oil output grew 18 percent in the past 12 months, the fastest pace on record, boosting fuel exports and reducing reliance on imports, according to the EIA. The boom will make the country the world’s largest producer by 2015, five years sooner than last year’s forecast, the International Energy Agency in Paris said last month.

Imported crude and petroleum products will dip to 28 percent of domestic demand next year, the lowest since 1985 and down from a peak of 60 percent in 2005, the EIA said yesterday in its Short-Term Energy Outlook. Refined product exports have advanced 16 percent so far this year, EIA data show.

West Texas Intermediate oil for January delivery dropped $1.07, or 1.1 percent, to settle at $97.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. WTI traded at a discount of $12.26 a barrel to Brent crude, the European benchmark.

It must be olive oil then. Extra virgin.

Ashitator is just being cute. Technically he's right. Technically he's also a moron and a waste of DNA and oxygen.

Ashitator is just being cute. Technically he's right. Technically he's also a moron and a waste of DNA and oxygen.

I just assumed that gasoline is a form of energy, and thusly fracking serves for such a purpose.

I just assumed that gasoline is a form of energy, and thusly fracking serves for such a purpose.
Of course gasoline is a product of refining oil, even when oil is produced by fracking. But that takes three brain cells to process and Assitator only has 2.

Of course gasoline is a product of refining oil, even when oil is produced by fracking. But that takes three brain cells to process and Assitator only has 2.

Are you sure? Or is it just one split into two halves?

After doing a bit of research on the subject, I see that fracking is also being used to release tight oil from shale, and that this can technically be made into gasoline. Awesome.

After doing a bit of research on the subject, I see that fracking is also being used to release tight oil from shale, and that this can technically be made into gasoline. Awesome.

1378095315_laughter.gif

Last edited:

1378095315_laughter.gif

yuk it up. must be nice to have the shoe on the other foot for once :rolleyes:

the difference of course is that when I'm found factually wrong, I actually admit it.

Here's where we can get some infrastructure money -

Stop sending aid to the Israelis, who use it to fund weaponry used to destroy Palestinian property, which then costs us more in aid to the Palestinians to rebuild.
Aid to Israel is about $2B/year. Most of that comes in the form of weapons and supplies purchased from US suppliers.
So a tiny amount that is spent in the US anyyway.
Sorry to burst your Nazi bubble, Heinrich.

Actually, Aid to the Zionist Entity is about 4 billion a year, but that does't count the 2 billion we pay to bribe Egypt and Jordan to play nice with the Zionists, or the hundreds of billions we spend keeping a military presense in the middle east and the billions we spend on all the guys who come back without limbs fighting the wars the Zionists manipulate us into.

Yea, bridges, roads, sewers, education and so on are such a ridiculous waste of money. Better to lay around in pig slop and breath in filth. I love to gamble. Like driving my family over a dilapidated bridge. What a rush. You should try it some time.

Yea right. We spend more money than any country in the world on education and have some of the worse test scores. The corrupt Federal government and many of the states use "education" funds as payoffs to the teachers unions and the children get little or no benefit. We are not very good as spending the existing money and putting more money into it isn't going to do anything except line the pockets of more bureaucrats and politicians, usually Democrats although Republicans have been known to suck at that teat.

We run low on funds to do the necessary road work because the corrupt bureaucrats don't know how to spend the money collected from the existing taxes in an efficient manner. For instance, every project funded by the Federal Highway trust fund is subject to Davis Bacon that winds up being a welfare funding scheme to the filthy unions that in turn mostly support the Democrats. Why should the idiotic government pay more than fair market price for contract work just to provide welfare for the unions? That is a dumbass thing to do, isn't it? No wonder we don't have money for necessary things.

We collect plenty of money to have good roads and infrastructure through the enormous existing tax on fuel. Just because the government don't know how to spend it wisely because of corruption and inefficiency doesn't mean we should give the bastards more money.

We collect plenty of money to have good roads and infrastructure through the enormous existing tax on fuel. Just because the government don't know how to spend it wisely because of corruption and inefficiency doesn't mean we should give the bastards more money.

Man you are really slamming the Republicans on this issue. That won't be popular.
You do know spending bills originate in the House of Reps. Right?

1st thing: The administration is not anti-fracking.

2nd thing: one doesn't get gasoline from fracking.

Both statements are wrong.

Sorry, but it appears that the link to the evidence that supports your assertion is mysteriously not showing up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i would say that is typical for you liberliars, say shit and you can not find anyhing to support your lies.

:fu: ............................... :asshole:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WOW !!
really ?? that many ? from what i read in his/her notes he/she is in the minus category. :lmao:

1378095315_laughter.gif

yuk it up. must be nice to have the shoe on the other foot for once :rolleyes:

the difference of course is that when I'm found factually wrong, I actually admit it.
ooooh, fuck.., another lie from the leftard

Man you are really slamming the Republicans on this issue. That won't be popular.
You do know spending bills originate in the House of Reps. Right?

You need to read the article. It is the Democrats that are proposing an increase in the gasoline tax in order to put more money into the filthy government. Like they don't think almost $3 trillion in revenue and another almost trillion in borrowed money is enough, the stupid idiots.

However, to address your convoluted point. Yes we have been screwed by both Republicans and Democrats. The Democrats are a little better at screwing us than the Republicans.

Stop sending aid to the Israelis, who use it to fund weaponry used to destroy Palestinian property, which then costs us more in aid to the Palestinians to rebuild.
Aid to Israel is about $2B/year. Most of that comes in the form of weapons and supplies purchased from US suppliers.

Actually, Aid to the Zionist Entity is about 4 billion a year, but that does't count the 2 billion we pay to bribe Egypt and Jordan to play nice with the Zionists, or the hundreds of billions we spend keeping a military presense in the middle east and the billions we spend on all the guys who come back without limbs fighting the wars the Zionists manipulate us into.

You would think that if the people we elected to office had a brain they would not be giving away any money to anybody when we are over $18 trillion in debt. Isn't that like the most stupid thing we could be doing? Borrowing money and giving it away to somebody else.

I guess when we elect idiots to government we get bad government.

It's 3B, which would run the Obama government for about 15 minutes, or pay for his green fees for the rest of his term.

We can save money by not paying to rebuild Palistinian property. They made the shit. Let them lie in it.

Forum List

Back