Texas Ranger supports cops

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
You know guys, I love Chuck. I think that the man who lost one ball in a fight against Bruce Lee deserves true respect.
So, Mr. Norris puts forceful arguments in defence of cops.
11 law enforcement officers killed
But Ranger Walker has decided not to make a mention of next statistics.
Police in Utah kill more people than gang members do - Vox
It’s interesting, what does
Jimmy think about it?
walker_texas_ranger_chuck_norris_023_jpg_ujth.jpg

Apparently the Utah police is doing an excellent job against the gangs and drug dealers.

Apparently the Utah police is doing an excellent job against the gangs and drug dealers.
You know why?
Because mormonism exists in Utah. Mormonism is one of the most fundamental and radical branch of Christianity. So, it begs the question:"why do we support radicals in America and fight against them over the hill and far away?"
It's your turn

You know why?
Because mormonism exists in Utah. Mormonism is one of the most fundamental and radical branch of Christianity. So, it begs the question:"why do we support radicals in America and fight against them over the hill and far away?"
It's your turn
Mormonism isn't Christianity. It considers itself the only true religion and that the Christian churches are false.

Mormonism isn't Christianity. It considers itself the only true religion and that the Christian churches are false.
Do they believe in Jesus?
So, could you answer me: "wahhabism is the branch of islam or not?" Armenian apostolic church, russian orthodox church, ethiopian orthodox church are christians or not? It's interesting for me to know your opinion.
Simply sometimes it seems that americans think that only America is real.

You know guys, I love Chuck. I think that the man who lost one ball in a fight against Bruce Lee deserves true respect.
Jimmy think about it?

Of course if you look at the Salt Lake Tribune article there are 125,000 arrest per year with only 9 deaths which is .0072% deaths per arrest. Funny how blogers with an agenda seem to lose the hard numbers when they don't support their narrative.

Jimmy think about it?

Of course if you look at the Salt Lake Tribune article there are 125,000 arrest per year with only 9 deaths which is .0072% deaths per arrest. Funny how blogers with an agenda seem to lose the hard numbers when they don't support their narrative.
That puts perspective to reality though and they don't really like that.

IF the blogger is correct in their assertion then all it really means is that Utah is doing REALLY well in controlling gang violence (though I doubt it is even remotely correct).

lol

Forum List

Back