twsg - Introduction

twsg

Rookie
Oct 22, 2013
Southern Sweden
Hi!

My name is Martin. I am from the southern part of Sweden. I don't know if that's very interesting to the users of this board, or if there's lots of non-American users. Anyway. I am not really "updated" on what and how it's going overseas, but I do believe I may bring som valid points to, as well learn from this place. Hopefully I'll enjoy the discussion climate and keep hanging around.

Oh, and if you're wondering - "twsg" is short for "That weird Swedish guy". :lol:

Good day!

Hi twsg! I think that stands for "that Wise swedish guy", lol. Welcome and I'm sure you will find it interesting here. I would love to hear your point of view.

Hi!

My name is Martin. I am from the southern part of Sweden. I don't know if that's very interesting to the users of this board, or if there's lots of non-American users. Anyway. I am not really "updated" on what and how it's going overseas, but I do believe I may bring som valid points to, as well learn from this place. Hopefully I'll enjoy the discussion climate and keep hanging around.

Oh, and if you're wondering - "twsg" is short for "That weird Swedish guy". :lol:

Good day!

Sweden is a nice place. Haven't been there in years.

What's going on overseas is that the U.S. Empire is on the verge of collapse.

Hi!

Good day!
Welcome to USMB, Martin. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back