Hello (My Introduction)

John.Riley

Rookie
Oct 22, 2013
Miami, FL
My name is John Riley. I am an undergraduate from University of Miami.I am also a CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) level 2 cleared and a candidate for Level 3 for June 2014. I perform in-depth fundamental and technical analysis on sectors and industries. I use information primarily from investor relations and internet. My research is fundamental as well as technical. My motto to life is "Everything is Connected" and you just have to see the dots. I don't take take any position in any of the stocks on which I talk about.

My name is John Riley. I am an undergraduate from University of Miami.I am also a CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) level 2 cleared and a candidate for Level 3 for June 2014. I perform in-depth fundamental and technical analysis on sectors and industries. I use information primarily from investor relations and internet. My research is fundamental as well as technical. My motto to life is "Everything is Connected" and you just have to see the dots. I don't take take any position in any of the stocks on which I talk about.

You here to post on politics or trying to solicit business?

You here to post on politics or trying to solicit business?

I was thinking something about a check going to a son of an ambassador would be the follow up..

Welcome to USMB, John.Riley. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back