Two years plus four months for the threatened murder of Nancy Pelosi

Round them up and lock them away! If Trump gets back in, maybe he'll get a pardon. Bigly!!!
You Dimmers don't hold murderers anymore did you forget doofus? This guy should be back on the street now.

Sounds like he has some mental health issues and it's not likely going to do anyone any good in the long run to just throw him in prison and not get him some help for his issues.

No, I do not know for certain that he won't but I would be surprised if he does.

Round them up and lock them away! If Trump gets back in, maybe he'll get a pardon. Bigly!!!

Why wasn't he charged with sedition or terrorism for participating in "a coup"?

You're being lied to, and you're too dumb to realize it.

I find the descent into QAnon/Trumpism to be akin into the descent one experiences into meth or heroin addiction. The results are usually the same: sitting before a judge at your sentencing and saying this is not the person you really are.

Sounds like he has some mental health issues and it's not likely going to do anyone any good in the long run to just throw him in prison and not get him some help for his issues.

No, I do not know for certain that he won't but I would be surprised if he does.
Millions upon millions of Americans have mental health issues, but only an extremely small fraction of them threaten to kill people with their firearms. The good thing is when this Trumper gets out of jail, he can't keep his guns.

I find the descent into QAnon/Trumpism to be akin into the descent one experiences into meth or heroin addiction. The results are usually the same: sitting before a judge at your sentencing and saying this is not the person you really are.

QAnon doesn't exist outside the corporate media/DNC recursive loop. It was made up by people like you.

You`re afraid of her too?

any one sane would be.

She is one of many that should be removed from DC.

I've stated for years, the best thing that could happen to this country, is to set off a Neutron bomb during the next SOTU.

Forum List

Back