Two World Wars -

They’re right. The US has caused more war, death, destruction, and terrorism than any other nation, these past two decades. Are you paying attention or just blinded by patriotism?

W and Ears should be in solitary at Supermax. They are war criminals. No one has caused more death than those two, in the 21st century.

I know this will enrage many Americans as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.

Last edited:
ahhhh Germany doesn't like us...
Good time to pull our troops out of Germany and let them defend themselves,

I know this will enrage many Americans, as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.

because we'd have to accept the fact we're no less the conquerors than any past civilization Gip

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~

I know this will enrage many Americans, as it would’ve me, before I stopped believing the government media lies.

because we'd have to accept the fact we're no less the conquerors than any past civilization Gip

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~
The USA has become a ruthless empire. Any nation that fails to submit, is subject to brutal sanctions, CIA generated unrest, and potential invasion.

I’d like to think Americans are waking up this, but I’m not so sure.

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~
The USA has become a ruthless empire. Any nation that fails to submit, is subject to brutal sanctions, CIA generated unrest, and potential invasion.

I’d like to think Americans are waking up this, but I’m not so sure.

general Butler tried....

~S~

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~

A large number of those listings are mistakenly classified as wars. For example, the operation in Grenada and Panama were much short time periods than you have listed, even if you did classify it as a war, which it was not. Grenada lasted 4 days. Panama was only six weeks across a New Years.

Your source exaggerates a great deal.

It is a shame that so many exceptionalist applaud the use of force- it blows my mind at how many believe a moral high ground is gained or maintained by acting immorally-

A large number of those listings are mistakenly classified as wars. For example, the operation in Grenada and Panama were much short time periods than you have listed, even if you did classify it as a war, which it was not. Grenada lasted 4 days. Panama was only six weeks across a New Years.

Your source exaggerates a great deal.
Defending aggression is pathetic.

It is a shame that so many exceptionalist applaud the use of force- it blows my mind at how many believe a moral high ground is gained or maintained by acting immorally-
The war department just attacked Iraq and Syria yesterday.

We might hear weeks or months from now that many women and children were massacred.
US strikes 5 facilities in Iraq and Syria linked to Iranian-backed militia - CNNPolitics

Then we find out but only from non-MSM sources, that the Assad’s Douma gas attack last year, was entirely made up. A false flag operation.
The 12 Strongest Arguments That Douma Was A False Flag

Mutual consent, not forced submission is the key to a peaceful co-existence. If force has to be used then it apparently isn't mutual agreement. If force has to be used to get your way then perhaps it's time to reconsider your way. One forcing his will on another is THE root of all conflict, always has been always will be. The US is nothing more than a school yard bully egged on by the ignorant.

m0nsn1.jpg

~S~

Had we been conquerors, we'd have kept all the territory.
We have. Are you aware we still have troops in Germany, Japan, South Korea? We have military bases in 100 countries. As long as nations do what the criminals in DC tell them, occupation isn’t necessary.

We might hear weeks or months from now that many women and children were massacred.
US strikes 5 facilities in Iraq and Syria linked to Iranian-backed militia - CNNPolitics

Then we find out but only from non-MSM sources, that the Assad’s Douma gas attack last year, was entirely made up. A false flag operation.

Mehh.The attack wiped out a couple nests of Hezbollah, after an American contractor was killed

That's what you call "justifiable homicide."

Yep, yesterday there was an attack on militants in Syria and Iraq. Only thing is, now they are saying that it was an attack on their soverignity, and are now vowing to retaliate. Wonder if Trump will use this to start another war to distract people from his impeachment?

Iran-backed Iraqi militia vows revenge to US strikes - - Suddenlink

BAGHDAD (AP) — An Iranian-backed Iraqi militia vowed Monday to retaliate for U.S. military strikes in Iraq and Syria that killed 25 of its fighters and wounded dozens, raising concerns of new attacks that could threaten American interests in the region.

The U.S. attack — the largest targeting an Iraqi state-sanctioned militia in recent years — and the calls for retaliation, represent a new escalation in the proxy war between the U.S. and Iran playing out in the Middle East.

The Iraqi government said it will reconsider its relationship with the U.S.-led coalition — the first time it has said it will do so since an agreement was struck to keep some U.S. troops in the country. It called the attack a “flagrant violation" of its sovereignty.

Yep, yesterday there was an attack on militants in Syria and Iraq. Only thing is, now they are saying that it was an attack on their soverignity, and are now vowing to retaliate. Wonder if Trump will use this to start another war to distract people from his impeachment?

Iran-backed Iraqi militia vows revenge to US strikes - - Suddenlink

BAGHDAD (AP) — An Iranian-backed Iraqi militia vowed Monday to retaliate for U.S. military strikes in Iraq and Syria that killed 25 of its fighters and wounded dozens, raising concerns of new attacks that could threaten American interests in the region.

The U.S. attack — the largest targeting an Iraqi state-sanctioned militia in recent years — and the calls for retaliation, represent a new escalation in the proxy war between the U.S. and Iran playing out in the Middle East.

The Iraqi government said it will reconsider its relationship with the U.S.-led coalition — the first time it has said it will do so since an agreement was struck to keep some U.S. troops in the country. It called the attack a “flagrant violation" of its sovereignty.
Agreed. It’s likely more innocent Americans will die because of this stupid attack, just so the war profiteers can make more money.

Wonder if Trump will use this to start another war to distract people from his impeachment?
More like: wonder if the Deep State will use this to start another war to distract people from their failed impeachment?

Mehh.The attack wiped out a couple nests of Hezbollah, after an American contractor was killed

That's what you call "justifiable homicide."
No, it's called an unjust, non-declared war-

Forum List

Back