British&Irish are very cool people

Mortimer

Gold Member
I really love those people. I met some or some who were suppossed to be, well they didnt had a accent or looked any different then a german/austrian so maybe they were lying. Also once there was a british female, in english classes, a student or teacher, and she told us about Britain. She said she is against racism, also against black or non-white racism and there I took offense, because back then I was such a hot head that I thought black racism is justified. I thought that because once a teacher but further back told me blacks were oppressed and their racism is only a reaction to white colonialism. Now first time that english female said black racism is wrong, and that was something new for me and I thought she is a racist. But now I know she was a good person probably and that all forms of supremacy whether racial or religious or chauvinism and sexism and homophobia are wrong.

I really love those people. I met some or some who were suppossed to be, well they didnt had a accent or looked any different then a german/austrian so maybe they were lying. Also once there was a british female, in english classes, a student or teacher, and she told us about Britain. She said she is against racism, also against black or non-white racism and there I took offense, because back then I was such a hot head that I thought black racism is justified. I thought that because once a teacher but further back told me blacks were oppressed and their racism is only a reaction to white colonialism. Now first time that english female said black racism is wrong, and that was something new for me and I thought she is a racist. But now I know she was a good person probably and that all forms of supremacy whether racial or religious or chauvinism and sexism and homophobia are wrong.

What Brits did to your "Indians",

British Colonials Starved to Death 60 Million-Plus Indians

GENOCIDE, THE BRITISH DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT British Colonials Starved to Death 60 million-plus Indians, But, Why? by Ramtanu Maitra – Void Network

Social Issues of India

GENOCIDE, THE BRITISH DON’T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT British Colonials Starved to Death 60 million-plus Indians, But, Why? by Ramtanu Maitra – Void Network

Social Issues of India

Every nation basically at some point did something bad. The British empire also did many good things. And it has nothing to do with the average British people now in these new days.

Social Issues of India

Every nation basically at some point did something bad. The British empire also did many good things. And it has nothing to do with the average British people now in these new days.

Brits are a ignorant & subservient race, they went ape sh(t looting & shooting the World in Racial genocide, then did a 180 and let a bunch of Blacks, Muslims, and Gypsies loot & shoot their nation in Racial suicide.

Social Issues of India

Brits are a ignorant & subservient race, they went ape sh(t looting & shooting the World in Racial genocide, then did a 180 and let a bunch of Blacks, Muslims, and Gypsies loot & shoot their nation in Racial suicide.

And who are the Poles like you? Why they are smarter or better? Can you explain that. What makes poles any better. Because they are now more racist, then brits? I dont consider racism a virtue. You might disagree but from how you talk about "blacks muslims and "gypsies" you seem to think poles are better because they oppress those people or hate them.

I have Irish blood in me ... they are who they are ... my hatred for the English starts around 400 AD ... their genocide of the Britons was inexcusable ... Plantagenet suppression of their filthy culture was the best thing to happen to the English ... Germans are in charge now and they seem to have the English whipped into line ... good for them ... here, we went to the trouble of saving their asses from the Nazis and still won't extradite George III for trial, conviction and execution ... a thankless people from a thankless nation ... should've let the Soviets at them ...

Otherwise, they're pretty cool ...

Social Issues of India

And who are the Poles like you? Why they are smarter or better? Can you explain that. What makes poles any better. Because they are now more racist, then brits? I dont consider racism a virtue. You might disagree but from how you talk about "blacks muslims and "gypsies" you seem to think poles are better because they oppress those people or hate them.

Yet, Britain treats Poles the worst in modern history.

The killing of a Polish man exposes the reality of post-referendum racism | Jakub Krupa

Two Polish men were attacked in Harlow just hours after a murdered man's vigil

At least Poles are as racist & non racist as ever, no 180 turns like the feral Brits.

..the Brits still kick a$$......they ruled the world--a tiny, island nation with not much resources !!! ..

..the Brits still kick a$$......they ruled the world--a tiny, island nation with not much resources !!! ..

Not as much as Poles.

Battle of Fuengirola - Wikipedia

In 1810, 400 Poles & 57 French beat 3,500 Brits & 1,000 Spanish forces.
the Poles??? = LOSERS----

So, how come we Poles beat a 10 times bigger force comprised of Brits & Spanish?

Western Europeans tend to have very simple intellects.

You are not much better, or worse than the Negroes.

Of course Poland was surrounded by much bigger nations.

Not the case with Britain which even had a natural mote (The English Channel) to protect it from it's smaller neighbors.

Not as much as Poles.

So, how come we Poles beat a 10 times bigger force comprised of Brits & Spanish?

Not the case with Britain which even had a natural mote (The English Channel) to protect it from it's smaller neighbors.
here's the answer
--and not only did the Poles NOT rule this much of the world, they got their country taken from them, TWICE!! = losers
MA_00133791_rjkcxe.jpg

Not as much as Poles.

here's the answer
--and not only did the Poles NOT rule this much of the world, the got there country taken from them, TWICE!! = losers
MA_00133791_rjkcxe.jpg

Congrats, your Brits beat a bunch of savages without guns in the America's, Africa, Australia, New Zealand etc.

Poles have won when outnumbered so many times against some of the most powerful empires around Europe.

The problem is you Brits are little more than Pale faced Negroes.

You're an ignorant, violent & subservient race.

Your future is to go extinct.

New Topics

Forum List

Back