Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

The betting markets seem to be responding to this story. Cain's odds of capturing the nomination on Intrade have nearly halved today.

These are serious allegations. I don't know if they're true, but I think Cain needs to comment publicly on them (or to give up any hope of winning the nomination).

The betting markets seem to be responding to this story. Cain's odds of capturing the nomination on Intrade have nearly halved today.

These are serious allegations. I don't know if they're true, but I think Cain needs to comment publicly on them (or to give up any hope of winning the nomination).

Right.

Truth don't fuckin' mattah!

It's the seriousness of the CHARGES.

Which liberal Democrat Parody nitwit was it who pointed out that liberal "philosophical" factoid?

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

it's not like the rightwingnuts will care. they'll just lie and try to trash the women like they did anita hill.

they'll probably just like the idiot more.

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

it's not like the rightwingnuts will care. they'll just lie and try to trash the women like they did anita hill.

whoa....think MONICA LEWINSKY.
you all CAME to her rescue...remember?
I remember how they were saying, she ASKED FOR IT..
and how it was ONLY A BLOWJOB

Last edited:

Monica was hardly a victim. She enjoyed performing oral sex, especially on married men.

monica wasn't the one complaining, steffie baby. that was lucianne goldberg and the witch linda tripp.

but whatever rocks you.

but then again, you loons always have everything butt backward.

monica wasn't the one complaining, steffie baby. that was lucianne goldberg and the witch linda tripp.

but whatever rocks you.

but then again, you loons always have everything butt backward.

Yep, there it IS. the care you all had for her..and for Hillary and the PUBLIC Humiliation she suffered..but hey, as long as it was Billy hound dog CLINTON doing it it's AOK

Last edited:
The next question is were they white?

Actually, No I find your Avatar to be a Symbol of Dated Racial Bigotry. It's Idiots like you the left points at, when they label the rest of us Racists.

He's a lib plant designed to be provocative and to make you hate Palin for starters. There were more than a few in 2008 that were so over the top Palin it turned a lot of posters off.

Team Sarah was on to the game and put the word out. I'm not a conspiracy nut. It's just what the left do.

They did the same thing with Ron Paul. The faux Paulites were swarming boards everywhere making normal conservatives just want to bazooka barf next time they saw a post by a Paulite.

No he isn't...he's the real deal.

Monica was hardly a victim. She enjoyed performing oral sex, especially on married men.

And got her fame out of it too....but I would have supported her to the HILT if she had complained.

Did she?

You almost gotta laugh. Clinton set the standard. After defending the (taxpayer funded) Bimbo Eruption squad and BJ's in the oval office how can lefties manage even phony shock about "suggestive behavior" by a republican alleged by a couple of former waitresses?

Funny. All the nuts who have been accepting on faith every crackpot accusation made about the OWS'ers have suddenly stumbled onto a whole shitpot full of innocent until proven guilty.

Dear, we have been SEEING the nuts in the OWS for a MONTH now on National Television.. there is NO innocent until proven guilty.

they are ALL guilty NUTS.

whatever the hell that has to do with thread..:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Cain has denied the allegations. The original reports says there was a settlement in the two cases so this can be checked out. If it is a lie, Cain will come out smelling like a rose and the left-leaning media will have a black eye. If it proves true, Cain is toast because he has been running this campaign on integrity and character - and lying about this will prove he has neither.

Funny. All the nuts who have been accepting on faith every crackpot accusation made about the OWS'ers have suddenly stumbled onto a whole shitpot full of innocent until proven guilty.

don't they always?

they're hypocrites and hacks to the end.

oh jilly, like YOU don't fit in all that..we saw that with your reply about LEWINSKY..:lol:

Dear, we have been SEEING the nuts in the OWS for a MONTH now on National Television.. there is NO innocent until proven guilty.

Shut up.

Shut up.

:lol::badgrin:

Forum List

Back