Two week old baby raped.

The accused is an adult. What is the reason he can't be named?
The likelihood is that it is a family member so his name will be kept out of it to protect the child. In fact I can guarantee that it will be a family member.

It is going to be the father or a friend of the father.
A close family member at least. Two week old babies dont have a wide range of aqauintances.

Yes I agree they don't, so either the father, a friend of the father or a close family member.

Last edited:
Probably a muzzie.

I do not agree, this horrific situation happened in Belfast that is Northern Ireland so I don't think the perpetrator is going to be a Muslim.
We cant assume that but I tend to agree. Antrim is split between Proddys and Catholics so I suppose it depends on which part of the community he comes from. I rather suspect that the perp doesnt spend much time in church though.

Probably a muzzie.

It say that this situation occur in Annalong in County Down, so I Google it is 71.8% Protestant and 25.9% Roman Catholic and 0% Islam, it has two Protestant Churches and no Roman Catholic Churches, it has a population of 1,178, Annalong is a fishing and holiday resort.

Annalong - Wikipedia

This might warrant the return of a public execution.

If they are not going to execute monsters like this then they should get life in prison and life means life that they die in prison, that they NEVER see the outside world ever again. The situation though in Britain is that this monster will get about five years in prison and if he is behaved well he will be released in perhaps two years, which is completely outrageous.

Baby in intensive care after alleged rape

A two-week-old baby is in intensive care at a Belfast hospital after an alleged rape.

It is understood the baby is in the paediatric unit of the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

The baby is from the Annalong area of County Down.

Earlier this week, a man appeared at Armagh Magistrates' Court charged with rape and causing grievous bodily harm to a child.

Man charged
The baby was initially treated at a hospital in the Southern Trust.

In relation to the alleged attack, police said that detectives from the PSNI's Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant sustained a number of serious injuries have charged a 25-year-old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

The accused, whose name cannot be reported, made a brief appearance in court to hear the charges read out to him following the alleged incident on Saturday, 29 September.

The man was remanded into custody at Maghaberry prison and is due to appear before Newry Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, 10 October.

Just when you think you cant be shocked anymore.

The baby could die from the serious injuries this monster inflicted on it, the below article say the baby is fighting for life, so if it dies then the monster should also be charged with murder. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the horrific damage that a heinous attack as this is going to internally cause to a two week old baby.

Two-week-old baby is left fighting for life in intensive care after 'rape'

In the UK, I've heard they keep a lot of information about pending cases secret until the trial. Maybe we should, too.

I'm wondering if the guilty party is another "Asian" male.

Wink, wink.
Islam does not propose raping infants, sleaze ball. I have heard of such cases up here, white guys doing it, deeply disturbed, obviously.

I'm not sure if Tommy had a point to make, sharing this with us, or if it just upset him so he posted a thread on it.

Despite my future sister-in-law's around the corner wedding to a young Muslim chap (a fine fellow for the most part from a Brahman family back in their Old Country), I must point out that in defending Islam as such, you are also sharpening the edge of its radical anti-female scimitar blade for them.
I am not "defending" anything, just pointing out faulty reasoning.

A two-week-old baby is in intensive care at a Belfast hospital after an alleged rape.

It is understood the baby is in the paediatric unit of the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

Earlier this week, a man appeared at Armagh Magistrates' Court charged with rape and causing grievous bodily harm to a child.

Man charged

In relation to the alleged attack, police said that detectives from the PSNI's Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant sustained a number of serious injuries have charged a 25-year-old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

The accused, whose name cannot be reported, made a brief appearance in court to hear the charges read out to him following the alleged incident on Saturday, 29 September.

The man was remanded into custody at Maghaberry prison and is due to appear before Newry Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, 10 October.

The baby could die from the serious injuries this monster inflicted on it, the below article say the baby is fighting for life, so if it dies then the monster should also be charged with murder. It does not take a rocket scientist to know the horrific damage that a heinous attack as this is going to internally cause to a two week old baby.

Oh, bless his heart.
The guy who did it is not going to make it through prison unless they keep him in isolation.

Man charged

But I heard the guy's a great girls basketball coach. Plus the baby has zero credible witnesses. Nominate this man for a Judge position.

Man charged

Oh, bless his heart.
The guy who did it is not going to make it through prison unless they keep him in isolation.

If I was in charge then he would not be in isolation I would release him into the general prison population, why should monsters like this be protected, there was NOBODY there to protect their victims, in this happening NOBODY was there to protect the two week old baby, so why should the monster be protected.

If even he is in isolation, they will get to him within a few days and for a start he will be given the most extreme beating of his worthless life.

I do not care what religion ANY of these monsters are, a monster is a monster and the sexual attack of a baby and young children is to me the most heinous crime that ANYONE can commit and they should get Zero Tolerance and No Mercy.

Man charged

But I heard the guy's a great girls basketball coach. Plus the baby has zero credible witnesses. Nominate this man for Judge position.
Stoppit! That was entirely out of line.

In the UK, I've heard they keep a lot of information about pending cases secret until the trial. Maybe we should, too.

I'm wondering if the guilty party is another "Asian" male.

Wink, wink.
Islam does not propose raping infants, sleaze ball. I have heard of such cases up here, white guys doing it, deeply disturbed, obviously.

I'm not sure if Tommy had a point to make, sharing this with us, or if it just upset him so he posted a thread on it.
It DOES order the rape of females in the lands Muslims invade, gowever.

It is amazing. An infant is raped and in less than a page we have Islamophobes, anti-gun advocates, and anti-abortion advocates jumping in.

People who do that to infants are straight out sickos. There is no other motivation at work.

If they are not going to execute monsters like this then they should get life in prison and life means life that they die in prison, that they NEVER see the outside world ever again. The situation though in Britain is that this monster will get about five years in prison and if he is behaved well he will be released in perhaps two years, which is completely outrageous.
Perhaps release should be contingent on having all his apparatus surgically removed. He can pee through a straw.

Perhaps release should be contingent on having all his apparatus surgically removed. He can pee through a straw.
This is such depravity, that it warrants extreme punishment. If the perp is determined to be in right mind and his guilt is not in doubt, he should be executed. I do not support the death penalty generally, as the state often gets things wrong. But his actions are so depraved and sick, that he must be severely punished.

Forum List

Back