Teen daughter of Marine Le Pen hospitalized after assault by two men

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The teenage daughter of French populist leader Marine Le Pen was violently assaulted outside a bowling alley bar in Nanterre, forcing her to be taken to a local hospital in the area.

Teen Daughter of Marine Le Pen Hospitalised After Assault by Two Men

Oh, these pukes need taken out, and hopefully they find 72 male virgins waiting for them so they can ..k them up the bakcholes real good. The devil is good at fooling his idiots.

Hope she and her friend are okay. Do they think it was political or a mugging?

The source article (which is here) says the two were attacked about 2am when the 19-year old had forgotten her jacket and went back into the club. It does not identify the assailants and says there's no evidence either of them knew who she was, and no mention of "72 virgins" whatever that means. Appears to be a simple mugging. They were punched in the face.

But hey, tabula rasa for the Alex John Brinkley Joneses and the Dimbarts and the Jim Fucking Hofts and the OP to run with, huzzah.

No word on what the fuck a "bakchole" is. It's not a word in French.

The teenage daughter of French populist leader Marine Le Pen was violently assaulted outside a bowling alley bar in Nanterre, forcing her to be taken to a local hospital in the area.

Oh, these pukes need taken out, and hopefully they find 72 male virgins waiting for them so they can ..k them up the bakcholes real good. The devil is good at fooling his idiots.
72 male virgins? That was kind of weird and random.

From the description it appears the assailants were more likely after 72 Euros, but I've never heard money called "virgins" before. The OP is kind of ... what is the word..... fucked up.

From the description it appears the assailants were more likely after 72 Euros, but I've never heard money called "virgins" before. The OP is kind of ... what is the word..... fucked up.
Well this is the same guy that claimed an oil spill caused an algae bloom even though the spill would deprive the algae of the sunlight it needed to grow.

The source article (which is here) says the two were attacked about 2am when the 19-year old had forgotten her jacket and went back into the club. It does not identify the assailants and says there's no evidence either of them knew who she was, and no mention of "72 virgins" whatever that means. Appears to be a simple mugging. They were punched in the face.

But hey, tabula rasa for the Alex John Brinkley Joneses and the Dimbarts and the Jim Fucking Hofts and the OP to run with, huzzah.

Thanks, Pogo. I don't speak French, but I'll take your word for it.

When a thread is based on those questionable sources I *always* check out the original to find out what the real story is. It's kinda like detective work, only way easier.

When a thread is based on those questionable sources I *always* check out the original to find out what the real story is. It's kinda like detective work, only way easier.
I suspect that takes up quite a bit of time.

Two minutes. The Dimbart page actually linked to the story, apparently betting that their readers won't understand French.

Two minutes. The Dimbart page actually linked to the story, apparently betting that their readers won't understand French.
Are there any honest "right wing sources" that dont play this game ?

Certainly none employed by this OP. She mines exclusively from the dumpsters of Alex John Brinkley Jones, Dimbart, Jim Fuckbreath Hoft (Hateway Pundit), and occasionally "The End Times". :rofl:

Certainly none employed by this OP. She mines exclusively from the dumpsters of Alex John Brinkley Jones, Dimbart, Jim Fuckbreath Hoft (Hateway Pundit), and occasionally "The End Times". :rofl:
Its strange. The press in the uk is pretty much all right wing but we have nothing at the level of breitbart. Murdochs rags are pretty bad but possibly not as bad as Fox.
The info wars ,jihad watch type shite just has no traction over here although your rich loons are trying to put some money behind it.

I suspect the reason these people are so ignorant of the world is that they take all of their info from these dodgy souces.

Forum List

Back