Two week old baby raped.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Baby in intensive care after alleged rape

A two-week-old baby is in intensive care at a Belfast hospital after an alleged rape.

It is understood the baby is in the paediatric unit of the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

The baby is from the Annalong area of County Down.

Earlier this week, a man appeared at Armagh Magistrates' Court charged with rape and causing grievous bodily harm to a child.

Man charged
The baby was initially treated at a hospital in the Southern Trust.

In relation to the alleged attack, police said that detectives from the PSNI's Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant sustained a number of serious injuries have charged a 25-year-old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

The accused, whose name cannot be reported, made a brief appearance in court to hear the charges read out to him following the alleged incident on Saturday, 29 September.

The man was remanded into custody at Maghaberry prison and is due to appear before Newry Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, 10 October.

Just when you think you cant be shocked anymore.

A two-week-old baby is in intensive care at a Belfast hospital after an alleged rape.

It is understood the baby is in the paediatric unit of the Royal Belfast Hospital for Sick Children.

Earlier this week, a man appeared at Armagh Magistrates' Court charged with rape and causing grievous bodily harm to a child.

Man charged

In relation to the alleged attack, police said that detectives from the PSNI's Serious Crime Branch investigating an incident in which an infant sustained a number of serious injuries have charged a 25-year-old man with rape and grievous bodily harm with intent.

The accused, whose name cannot be reported, made a brief appearance in court to hear the charges read out to him following the alleged incident on Saturday, 29 September.

The man was remanded into custody at Maghaberry prison and is due to appear before Newry Magistrates' Court on Wednesday, 10 October.

Well, you know, if the baby had had a gun, then this wouldn't have happened. Bring back guns to the UK.

Man charged

Well, you know, if the baby had had a gun, then this wouldn't have happened. Bring back guns to the UK.
Dumb!!!

This might warrant the return of a public execution.

Now, now, we only kill unborn babies, not those who rape babies.

After all, we are a civilized society don't ya know.

Man charged

Dumb!!!

Well, you can be dumb and deaf and still communicate on this forum.

Man charged

The baby's parents, on the other hand.

The accused is an adult. What is the reason he can't be named?
In the UK, I've heard they keep a lot of information about pending cases secret until the trial. Maybe we should, too.

In the UK, I've heard they keep a lot of information about pending cases secret until the trial. Maybe we should, too.

I'm wondering if the guilty party is another "Asian" male.

Wink, wink.
Islam does not propose raping infants, sleaze ball. I have heard of such cases up here, white guys doing it, deeply disturbed, obviously.

I'm not sure if Tommy had a point to make, sharing this with us, or if it just upset him so he posted a thread on it.

Man charged

How can a baby use a gun ya lying sack of shit?

Man charged

Prayers for the child and the family. Death to the offender.

Wink, wink.
Islam does not propose raping infants, sleaze ball. I have heard of such cases up here, white guys doing it, deeply disturbed, obviously.

I'm not sure if Tommy had a point to make, sharing this with us, or if it just upset him so he posted a thread on it.

Right, girls have to be at least 6 years old before marrying them, right?

Then again, Mohammad did wait till she was 9 years old before doing the nasty, so.......

You know, that prophet that speaks alone for God and everything he did and said is unchangeable and right that all Muslims try to mold their lives to.

That guy

Wink, wink.

Then again, Mohammad did wait till she was 9 years old before doing the nasty, so.......

You know, that prophet that speaks alone for God and everything he did and said is unchangeable and right that all Muslims try to mold their lives to.

That guy

The Left in America will and are defending the morality of the rabid dog ripping them limb from limb to prove to their last drop of blood just how open-minded they are.

Wink, wink.

That guy
A lot of arranged marriages happen when they are children. That happened (happens?) in many cultures, still. It used to be fairly standard in the West, as well, among those with any property to speak of. It doesn't mean they are screwing 6 year olds, though.

Wink, wink.

Despite my future sister-in-law's around the corner wedding to a young Muslim chap (a fine fellow for the most part from a Brahman family back in their Old Country), I must point out that in defending Islam as such, you are also sharpening the edge of its radical anti-female scimitar blade for them.

The likelihood is that it is a family member so his name will be kept out of it to protect the child. In fact I can guarantee that it will be a family member.

Forum List

Back