Two very different endorsements of Hillary Clinton!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
1.) Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ):

Booker Clinton One of Most Qualified Candidates in History - NBC News

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., told NBC News there are "few candidates in history" as qualified as Hillary Clinton is to be president, making him the latest high-profile Democrat to endorse the former secretary of state...

..."There are few candidates in history who are as qualified or ready for the job of president as Hillary Clinton. I'm excited about her candidacy and her vision for our country," Booker said in a statement to NBC News on Thursday.

2.) Duane "Dog" (The Bounty Hunter) Chapman, live on FOX:

Dog The Bounty Hunter Goes Rogue On Fox News Defends Hillary VIDEO

Asked what he thought of Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), Dog, clad in all black, left the rest on the sofa shocked.

"I don't think he could beat the dynamic duo," he said calmly.

"Who's the dynamic duo?" co-host Andrea Tantaros asked, excitedly.

"The Clintons," Dog said, with a smile. The hosts groaned and asked him why he would support Hillary for President.

"I want someone in there with experience. We're at war," he said.

And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth at Fox....

Discuss. What do you know about Dog Chapman? Are you surprised by his endorsement?

One has to wonder if you're being PAID by her

my gawd you got it bad..she could kill someone on national television and you would still support her

sheesh

Their tried and true tactics of these Progressives like the Clintons and the Democrat party. You want eight more years of how Obama treated you all like dog shit............. vote for this nasty woman

SNIP:
Joshua Green: Clintons Relying on ‘Character Assassination’ to Deflect Real Reporting

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 23, 2015 8:49 am

Bloomberg’s Joshua Green said Hillary Clinton’s campaign is relying on ‘character assassination’ to deflect news stories critical of her, he said on Morning Joe Thursday.

Peter Schweizer’s book Clinton Cash highlights foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees President Bill Clinton raked in during Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

The Clinton campaign has dismissed the book and allegations that Clinton gave special treatment to foreign governments who donated to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton allies have also targeted Schweizer as a partisan conservative to discredit the book.

Green defended Schweizer’s record of producing serious work in the past.

“I think the other thing to remember too we’ve been talking about this campaign to sort of character assassinate Peter Schweizer.

“I do think it is worth remembering the guy has written a very well regarded book about the Bushes. He wrote a book about insider trading in Congress that lead to the bipartisan Stock Act of 2012,” Green said. “He tends to kind of get smeared but I think it worth remembering this is a serious guy who has done serious work that has led to a serious article.”

The article Green referred to was a New York Times piece about donations to the Clinton Foundation from Russia that violated an agreement that the Clinton Foundation and the White House agreed to where all donations by foreign governments would be disclosed.

all of it here:
Joshua Green Clintons Relying on Character Assassination to Deflect Real Reporting Washington Free Beacon

• Banned

my gawd you got it bad..she could kill someone on national television and you would still support her

sheesh

"OMG frikken frikken razzle-frazzle schnitzen-fritzen PAID frikken friken ugh ugh glug glug television what are tehese peephole GAWD Murkah let's role frikken frikken."

Stephanie, that is what you sound like.

Got anything real to contribute?

Thought so...

• Banned
Their tried and true tactics of these Progressives like the Clintons and the Democrat party. You want eight more years of how Obama treated you all like dog shit............. vote for this nasty woman

SNIP:
Joshua Green: Clintons Relying on ‘Character Assassination’ to Deflect Real Reporting

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
April 23, 2015 8:49 am

Bloomberg’s Joshua Green said Hillary Clinton’s campaign is relying on ‘character assassination’ to deflect news stories critical of her, he said on Morning Joe Thursday.

Peter Schweizer’s book Clinton Cash highlights foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees President Bill Clinton raked in during Hillary Clinton’s time as secretary of state.

The Clinton campaign has dismissed the book and allegations that Clinton gave special treatment to foreign governments who donated to the Clinton Foundation. Clinton allies have also targeted Schweizer as a partisan conservative to discredit the book.

Green defended Schweizer’s record of producing serious work in the past.

“I think the other thing to remember too we’ve been talking about this campaign to sort of character assassinate Peter Schweizer.

“I do think it is worth remembering the guy has written a very well regarded book about the Bushes. He wrote a book about insider trading in Congress that lead to the bipartisan Stock Act of 2012,” Green said. “He tends to kind of get smeared but I think it worth remembering this is a serious guy who has done serious work that has led to a serious article.”

The article Green referred to was a New York Times piece about donations to the Clinton Foundation from Russia that violated an agreement that the Clinton Foundation and the White House agreed to where all donations by foreign governments would be disclosed.

all of it here:
Joshua Green Clintons Relying on Character Assassination to Deflect Real Reporting Washington Free Beacon

:eek:

Good to know that Cory Booker has descended to the same credibility level as Dog the Bounty Hunter..........which is slim to none..... and slim ain't around no more. :cool-45:

sheesh

"OMG frikken frikken razzle-frazzle schnitzen-fritzen PAID frikken friken ugh ugh glug glug television what are tehese peephole GAWD Murkah let's role frikken frikken."

Stephanie, that is what you sound like.

Got anything real to contribute?

Thought so...
The Hamburglar is more intelligible than Staph.

Forum List

Back