Zone1 Two Systems of Justice

He murdered 3 police. You want to look for something to deny the problem. If he killed police he was not intent on giving up.
He was when he did. You are missing the point. Police do not shoot people who give up.

Two isolated incidents that you use to condemn all police. Cherry picking at it's finest, Thomas.
If this was the only 2 incidents ever you would have a point, but they aren't. I believe the white dude who killed 10 people in Buffalo got to live and Kyle Rittenhouse got to walk down the middle of the street with a gun strapped to his back while blacks are getting killed for "I thought I saw a gun."

I don't need to cherry pick white man. There is a systemic problem with racism in law enforcement and law enforcement officials have admitted it.

It's time you right wing whites cut the gaslighting. You know whats going on, you support whats going on because you want white supremacy to be the rule in America.

He was when he did. You are missing the point. Police do not shoot people who give up.
I'm not missing a damn thing. That man killed 3 police. Brionna Taylor was not killing police, but you scrubs had every excuse to justify her death. So don't ask dumb questions, this man murdered 3 cops and lived. Everybody knows that would not be the case if he was black and your sorry --- would be preaching about him killing 3 police so his death was justified. It's amazing the mental pretzels your cognitive dissonance allows you to tie yourself up into.

I'm not missing a damn thing. That man killed 3 police. Brionna Taylor was not killing police, but you scrubs had every excuse to justify her death. So don't ask dumb questions, this man murdered 3 cops and lived. Everybody knows that would not be the case if he was black and your sorry --- would be preaching about him killing 3 police so his death was justified. It's amazing the mental pretzels your cognitive dissonance allows you to tie yourself up into.
No, everybody does not know that.

Do you read your posts?
Yep, and I know there is a difference in pointing out continuing racism by a subculture in the white community and claiming all blacks are violent because I see a few blacks acting that way. You conflate white racists with white people and thats your problem because I am well aware that not every white person is a racist.

Yep, and I know there is a difference in pointing out continuing racism by a subculture in the white community and claiming all blacks are violent because I see a few blacks acting that way. You conflate white racists with white people and thats your problem because I am well aware that not every white person is a racist.
I was talking about your racism.

I was talking about your racism.
I don't have any racism. You think talking about how white racism continues is racist. And the only whites who have a problem are you republicans. There are other whites here and they are just as white as you, and if what I was saying was actually so racist against whites, they would let me know. Those like you try to lie and gaslight and you're calling me a racist only because you want me to stop talking about what people like you do. Understand this:

ALL WHITES ARE NOT RACISTS, BUT CURRENTLY, THERE IS A SUBCULTURE DOMINATED BY RACISTS ON THE WHITE AMERICAN RIGHT. THEY ARE PRIMARILY REPUBLICAN ALTHOUGH THERE ARE ALSO SOME WHO ARE DEMOCRAT.

Cease whining about my racism because that Is an example of white fragility, A TERM MADE UP BY A WHITE AMERICAN.

We will now look at a stark example of systemic racism.

Akron police release 'heartbreaking' footage of Jayland Walker being shot up to 60 times: Live updates​

John Bacon, Amanda Garrett, Jeanine Santucci and N'dea Yancey-Bragg,

AKRON, Ohio – Authorities on Sunday released "heartbreaking" video of the fatal shooting of Black motorist Jayland Walker in a hail of bullets minutes after Akron police say he fled a traffic stop last week.

Videos released Sunday show officers converging on Walker's silver Buick at the end of a chase. Walker apparently exits the car in a ski mask, and Police Chief Stephen Mylett said it appeared that Walker reached toward his waist during a foot chase and briefly turned toward officers. They opened fire.

They found no gun on him and the line from the Police Chief is the classic CYA. But let's go with his story.

Walker was supposedly driving and firing his gun back at police. Then he got out and ran. He got 60 bullet holes in him for that. The usual suspects will make claims about him running and resisting.

3 Kentucky police officers dead, others wounded after suspect with rifle opens fire​

Kala Kachmar and Krista Johnson, Louisville Courier Journal

The fatal shootings of two officers were announced the morning after the incident, but another officer who had been in critical condition succumbed to his injuries Friday night, Kentucky State Trooper Matt Gayheart confirmed.

Four officers were attempting to serve a warrant to 49-year-old Lance Storz at his home on Main Street when he opened fire with a rifle, according to his arrest citation.

About three hours later, Lance Storz, 49, was taken into custody, Gayheart said. He was booked into the Pike County Detention Center about 4:30 a.m. and charged with two counts of murdering a police officer, five counts of attempted murder of a police officer, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree assault of a service animal, court records show.

View attachment 665752

This guy not only resisted arrest, but he killed 3 officers, a police dog and injured 4 others. He did not get 60 bullet holes. He was taken into custody alive.

Had he been black, a member of the First Nations or Hispanic, he would be dead.
I drive around in a ski mask all the time. Constantly clutching at my waist to boot! This is some bullshit!!!

The white dude resisted, murdered 3 police and lived. Note, if you're white you don't get killed by police if you resist.
En contre... you live if you have superior tactics...

If this was the only 2 incidents ever you would have a point, but they aren't. I believe the white dude who killed 10 people in Buffalo got to live and Kyle Rittenhouse got to walk down the middle of the street with a gun strapped to his back while blacks are getting killed for "I thought I saw a gun."

I don't need to cherry pick white man. There is a systemic problem with racism in law enforcement and law enforcement officials have admitted it.

It's time you right wing whites cut the gaslighting. You know whats going on, you support whats going on because you want white supremacy to be the rule in America.
So... what if we do? What are you gonna do about it? Seriously... what's your solution?

I drive around in a ski mask all the time. Constantly clutching at my waist to boot! This is some bullshit!!!
The white man killed 3 police officers. He did more than clutch his belt. And he lived.

Forum List

Back