Two spitfires of the Republican party go against each other

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Michelle Malkin and Anne Coulter are big favorites of mine. They both have extreme talent for invective, and of writing generally. They have both been on the Dark Side. Coulter is a Trumpkin, and Malkin is guilty of irrational anti japanese in her defence of internment of Japanese. (Malkin is Filipino, which explains and to a very very small degree excuses it )

They both have shown tremendous courage in being wrong. I remember seeing a video of Malkin, tiny and 8 months pregnant facing down 6 huge thugs during her book tour. She was wrong, but she had ovaries of titanium.

Both of these women are tiny, but the have courage of mountains. Malkin doesn't make it past 5'. Coulter is not a whole lot bigger.

Coulter is making nice about Cruz. I think she is coming around to the light side. She is having her fill of Trump's stupidity, but she is kind of deeply committed.

It is great watching these two go at it. I am looking forward to when both turn toward Hillary

I prefer Malkin because she is hotter than a $100 bill in a negro's pocket. Ann is doable, but not cute like Malkin. Michelle has that whole vulnerable Asian girl thing happening.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1459608784.360219.jpg

wow, I do believe the op hates women and especially if they are strong, outspoken conservative women. anti-Japanese. what the hell and that was ugly

snobs what are they good for ? NOTHING:eusa_hand:

Michelle Malkin and Anne Coulter are big favorites of mine. They both have extreme talent for invective, and of writing generally. They have both been on the Dark Side. Coulter is a Trumpkin, and Malkin is guilty of irrational anti japanese in her defence of internment of Japanese. (Malkin is Filipino, which explains and to a very very small degree excuses it )

They both have shown tremendous courage in being wrong. I remember seeing a video of Malkin, tiny and 8 months pregnant facing down 6 huge thugs during her book tour. She was wrong, but she had ovaries of titanium.

Both of these women are tiny, but the have courage of mountains. Malkin doesn't make it past 5'. Coulter is not a whole lot bigger.

Coulter is making nice about Cruz. I think she is coming around to the light side. She is having her fill of Trump's stupidity, but she is kind of deeply committed.

It is great watching these two go at it. I am looking forward to when both turn toward Hillary
Those two bitches are cranky hags

I prefer Malkin because she is hotter than a $100 bill in a negro's pocket. Ann is doable, but not cute like Malkin. Michelle has that whole vulnerable Asian girl thing happening.

View attachment 69829
Michelle is as vulnerable as a sherman Tank. She may be small, but she takes no shit from nobody
Agreed. I was speaking of a sexual vulnerability. Not that she is, but that she has got that vibe going on by virtue of her Asian heritage. Smoking hot!

No, no, no. Cranky? Bitch? Sure. Hags? Michelle is not a hag. She is a Choco-Sino wet dream.

No, no, no. Cranky? Bitch? Sure. Hags? Michelle is not a hag. She is a Choco-Sino wet dream.
I'd give Malkin a toss, but I'd stick a sock in her yap. Coulter is a gangly hag, and where does that stupid accent of hers come from? Nobody talks like that! She's from Connecticut, and they don't talk like that there

Forum List

Back