Two reportedly stabbed at Mall of America in Minnesota

let's not jump to conclusions on what nationality the attacker is from!

i'm gonna guess it ryhmes with Comalia!

So, you're talking about 2 stabbings when on average 30 people are shot and killed with a gun EVERY FUCKING DAY in the USA.
What do you want your knives or your life?:coffee:
We should ban trucks, vans, cars, knives, high buildings, razor blades, water, plastic bags, tin foil, microwaves, gasoline, CFCs, Big Macs, explosives, Daytime Television, and cheese.
These things can kill you.

Difference is they're useful. Guns aren't.

The only reason to have guns is to defend yourself against people, but you're far more likely to be attacked because of the problems in society that are exacerbated by the guns.

So, you have a gun to defend yourself, but are more likely to be killed by a person with a gun.

Guns have one purpose......to keep commie bastards like you from using the government to take our stuff.
That's how Stalin murdered 25 million Russians during WWII.

So, you're talking about 2 stabbings when on average 30 people are shot and killed with a gun EVERY FUCKING DAY in the USA.
Yep. Ignore one but focus on the other.
Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.
Muslim refugees are harmless

The more shocking a thing is, the more likely it's going to be a big story.

Another stabbing is only a story because you think it's Muslims.

It's funny, a white guy can kill 50 people and you're like "nothing to see", a Muslim kills one person and you're like "fucking Muslims, panic, panic, get rid of all Muslims, we're all going to die, we're unsafe, fucking hell, we need to DO SOMETHING NOW"

It's pathetic.
:anj_stfu::asshole:

So your argument is an insult huh? wow.

We should ban trucks, vans, cars, knives, high buildings, razor blades, water, plastic bags, tin foil, microwaves, gasoline, CFCs, Big Macs, explosives, Daytime Television, and cheese.

The only reason to have guns is to defend yourself against people, but you're far more likely to be attacked because of the problems in society that are exacerbated by the guns.

So, you have a gun to defend yourself, but are more likely to be killed by a person with a gun.

Guns have one purpose......to keep commie bastards like you from using the government to take our stuff.

More insults huh? Wow.

More insults huh? Wow.

More insults huh? Wow.

I am surprised you consider being called a communist insulting.

And-Its-Muslims.jpg

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's funny, a white guy can kill 50 people and you're like "nothing to see", a Muslim kills one person and you're like "fucking Muslims, panic, panic, get rid of all Muslims, we're all going to die, we're unsafe, fucking hell, we need to DO SOMETHING NOW"

It's pathetic.

True, we have our home grown whackos, so why import more low wage and unskilled. The law of averages says a certain percentage of them will also be whackos, especially if they're muzzies.

Last edited:

More insults huh? Wow.
As if you don't deserve them, siding with Democrats, willful-ignorance, yes, you deserve to be insulted.
People like you are an insult to our intelligence.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

True, we have our home grown whackos, so why import more low wage and unskilled. The law of averages says a certain percentage of them will also be whackos, especially if they're muzzies.

I agree. However this isn't the issue here. Immigration is one issue, the fact that a Somali does something when Americans are doing much worse means what?

More insults huh? Wow.
As if you don't deserve them, siding with Democrats, willful-ignorance, yes, you deserve to be insulted.

Insults are for people without arguments. You think I deserve to be insulted, that's probably because your thought process is fucked up.

More insults huh? Wow.

Insults are for people without arguments. You think I deserve to be insulted, that's probably because your thought process is fucked up.
Oh, just cry you little baby. :boohoo:
Your thoughts and beliefs are an insult to a rational person's intelligence.
And yes, when one has to deal with the irrational, a well placed insult simply drives the point home, Mr. POOPY, PANTS!!!

I counter that you have lost in the debate so you act offended hoping for sympathy.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

I agree. However this isn't the issue here. Immigration is one issue, the fact that a Somali does something when Americans are doing much worse means what?

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

You brought up muslims and I responded. A Somali doing crime in America wouldn't be doing it if he weren't allowed to be here in the first place.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

You brought up muslims and I responded. A Somali doing crime in America wouldn't be doing it if he weren't allowed to be here in the first place.

Of course they wouldn't. Nor would an American. So what?

I didn't bring up the Muslim thing.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

Cuz guns kill.
Knives are safe.

It's pathetic.

Post #28. Looked to me like you did.

It's pathetic.

It's pathetic.

Post #28. Looked to me like you did.

Good for you, you can be wrong.

I see the stupid ass bigots are at it again. These losers just can’t help themselves.
It was a robbery attempt, period. And that’s according to the victims.
So go put on your white sheets again and go fuck yourselves.
You are the bigot if you think Islamic terror is something that is not a threat. It is not bigoted to object to what that religion says. There are countless reasons to condemn the doctrine not because of bigotry but from being appalled at what it( Islam) says and some do.

I see the stupid ass bigots are at it again. These losers just can’t help themselves.
You are the bigot if you think Islamic terror is something that is not a threat. It is not bigoted to object to what that religion says. There are countless reasons to condemn the doctrine not because of bigotry but from being appalled at what it( Islam) says and some do.

You dumb fuck.
It is classified a robbery by the police and the victims.
Want to bet many, many more robberies are committed by none Muslims. What do you call those people, genius?
And you calling me a bigot because I correctly called you what you are, a fucking no-mind bigot. Oh and I got on to the typical bigot response by trying to turn it on me, by calling me a bigot.
. You’re so fucking stupid, you don’t have a clue, of what exactly the word “bigot” means.

You dumb fuck.
It is classified a robbery by the police and the victims.
Want to bet many, many more robberies are committed by none Muslims. What do you call those people, genius?
And you calling me a bigot because I correctly called you what you are, a fucking no-mind bigot. Oh and I got on to the typical bigot response by trying to turn it on me, by calling me a bigot.
. You’re so fucking stupid, you don’t have a clue, of what exactly the word “bigot” means.
You should not call anyone stupid. Are you a "none" Muslim also. I stated a fact. Islam is something that does not belong in a free society. You get triggered easy. Are you in need of a fix?

Forum List

Back