Two Rats in the White House?

capt.3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-0.jpg

Must be mating season. What better place than the White House to find a fellow rat.

It's a pocket gopher. We have them out in our area in S.E. AZ.
Maybe somebody from Az. planted them there in there in the whitehouse gardens?
They say don't mess with Texan's well don't mess with Az. Maybe something worse than pocket gophers will be next.
Ha! Ha! Ha!

WASHINGTON – In his battle with the titans of Wall Street, President Barack Obama almost got upstaged by a rat.

But he didn't even seem to notice. Assuming that's what it was, scurrying in front of his podium Thursday in a sun-drenched Rose Garden.

Obama had just begun an afternoon statement to reporters lauding the end of a Senate filibuster on his financial overhaul plan when some kind of rodent — opinions differ on which — dashed out of the bushes to his right, just outside the Oval Office.

As photographers snapped away, the critter trundled straight past the gray podium with the presidential seal and made a bee-line for another set of bushes to Obama's left.

capt.3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-3c64e8bfd6d442e38853b1509c1e94eb-0.jpg

Well it seems that the two legged type isn't the only rat in the White House these days. Or is it not PC to call it White any more? Liberals?

Doesn't look like a rat....looks like a mole

Obama had just begun an afternoon statement to reporters lauding the end of a Senate filibuster on his financial overhaul plan when some kind of rodent — opinions differ on which — dashed out of the bushes to his right, just outside the Oval Office.

He later told the Secret Service they needed to do a better job figuring out Glenn Beck's disguises. The SS ultimately confiscated a tiny camera and a tiny easel from the mole hole.

He later told the Secret Service they needed to do a better job figuring out Glenn Beck's disguises. The SS ultimately confiscated a tiny camera and a tiny easel from the mole hole.
:lol:
Don't forget his blackboards and chalk!

It is a mole. A golfer. Very unusual to see one in daylight. Probably caused by an electrical short or an attempt to poison it or drown it on the lawn to the presidents right side.

Moles in the White House. Nothing new there. Probably the great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of "Deep Throat".

It is a mole. A golfer. Very unusual to see one in daylight. Probably caused by an electrical short or an attempt to poison it or drown it on the lawn to the presidents right side.

Not trying to spell Police yuh because I make mistakes too, but that would be 'Gopher' Huggy. Just sayin bro. I think you were thinking about Caddyshack with that one. Yuh know, Golf-er Gopher? Maybe a mole too, but it's hard to see the tail in that image. Could be a hedghog as well. :doubt: ~BH

Excuse me Mr. President, is that a mole on your steps or are you just glad to see me?

We are used to this in Michigan. Granholm keeps the mole on her face.

Not trying to spell Police yuh because I make mistakes too, but that would be 'Gopher' Huggy. Just sayin bro. I think you were thinking about Caddyshack with that one. Yuh know, Golf-er Gopher? Maybe a mole too, but it's hard to see the tail in that image. Could be a hedghog as well. :doubt: ~BH

No I think you missed the point. Its is a golfer seeing that Obama has played more golf than anything else while being President esp his job.

And why you're being a spelling Nazi, its Hedgehog.

No I think you missed the point. Its is a golfer seeing that Obama has played more golf than anything else while being President esp his job.

And why you're being a spelling Nazi, its Hedgehog.

I think you missed the fucking point. He wasn't talking about Obama you dunce, and I think Gopher is a little more common than Hedgehog. I guess you also missed the fact that I mentioned spell checking him was not my point. Missing alot eh? :cuckoo:~BH

Forum List

Back