Two Notable People on History.

Just say what you mean. No sense in beating around the bush. Everyone knows what you're getting at so just spit it out already for god's sake.

The same old story I see. You want something for nothing. Well rather than just get banned as you are seeking, I will tell you what I told others. (Which I know is a useless cause) Send me a PM. I will give you my email address. I'm sure you know how to send an email. Do so and I will tell you. Don't worry. I don't give the slightest dam who you are. (If you use a real email address instead of an anonymous one) I will reply to you only once. Then delete your email. Neither will I give it to anybody else.

I'm not trying to get you banned. I don't even think holocaust denial is a bannable offense here. It's a topic that comes up from time to time so there's no need to play coy. Worthy of discussion IMO if you're prepared to get a ton of flack.

It's a mystery to me why alleged 'white nationalists' insist on tying themselves down with such idiotic rubbish as that crap if they truly were concerned with fighting against racism and the very real discrimination and hate against whites.

If you're white and have remotely conservative opinions, they're going to call you a Nazi no matter what you do. After decades of that, it should come as no surprise to anyone that people are starting to question the official narrative (and to be sure, there are some serious irregularities but I can't say for certain what happened because I wasn't there). Sure, constantly harping on about the Jews is a good way to lose mainstream credibility but the establishment right's subservient attitude towards Israel makes me cringe. The US isn't allowed to enforce it's borders, protect it's ethnic majority and it's cultural heritage but Israel gets a pass.

Considering that a majority of journalists and intellectuals who make a living by spreading hate for white people just happen to be Jewish it should also come as no surprise that people are taking notice. Historically, Jews have an enormous grudge against christian western civilization. Even some of the supposedly conservative ones on this site say the most awful things about Christ and the Christian faith. I'm not even a faithful person and reading that stuff enrages me. I don't get why American christians put up with it. They don't just tolerate it, they kiss Israel butt. WTF?

Forum List

Back