Two left wingers carried rifles and pistols outside the Republican Convention, everyone fell asleep.

of course nothing happened...they aren't black. Let two black guys do that shit and see what happens

You mean like this black guy....who holds a white guy at gun point, and the police shake his hand...you mean like that.....?

One of my favorite videos ever.

Proper gun discipline, and he put down the weapon at a safe distance when the cops came up. When they told him he could pick up his weapon he immediately holstered it.

of course nothing happened...they aren't black. Let two black guys do that shit and see what happens

You mean like this black guy....who holds a white guy at gun point, and the police shake his hand...you mean like that.....?

um.....no, not like that. He was a victim, huge difference

How about when these Black men showed up to a Tea Party heavily armed...and nothing happened?

090818-rifle-hmed-9a.grid-6x2.jpg

Or where they victims too???

more like Tamir Rice, or the guy in Cincinnati WalMart that was shot for having a toy gun

That's called moving the goalposts. You said " Let two black guys do that shit and see what happens". We showed you exactly that where NOTHING happened. Sorry if the truth doesn't fit your bias.

And further, nobody was shot for "having" a toy gun. They were shot for brandishing what looked like a real firearm. Big frickin' difference.

more like Tamir Rice, or the guy in Cincinnati WalMart that was shot for having a toy gun

That's called moving the goalposts. You said " Let two black guys do that shit and see what happens". We showed you exactly that where NOTHING happened. Sorry if the truth doesn't fit your bias.

And further, nobody was shot for "having" a toy gun. They were shot for brandishing what looked like a real firearm. Big frickin' difference.
man, calm down...my initial comment was tongue in cheek...didn't know it was going to be picked apart like a Trump wife's convention speech. Geesh

Maybe they should have showed up in black face instead of terrorists in glitter garb.

What morons.

man, calm down...my initial comment was tongue in cheek...didn't know it was going to be picked apart like a Trump wife's convention speech. Geesh

Now you know. Welcome to the forum.

Now you know. Welcome to the forum.

Ive been on this forum for years, I just rarely comment

Forum List

Back