Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Two ex-Watergate prosecutors agree ‘there’s enough evidence right now to indict Donald Trump’

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

YES, my friend.......while right wing, Trump cult members keep on harping that collusion with Russia is not a crime, Mueller has been concentrating on a building a case for OBSTRUCTION of Justice.

The MOST damaging evidence is, of course, what Trump told his Russian friends WHY he had to get rid of Comey and the sophomoric (and changing) excuses the Trump team conjured up to sustain the firing.

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

Wow, this nothingburger is piled high 10 feet high with every kind of meat you can think of. It is fucking juicy!!! Trump is fucking going down!

YOu impeach Trump and you will tear this country apart forever.

Is that really what you want?
. Yes, that's exactly what they want... It's an all or nothing game for them, and on a side note I saw this Colin Kaepernick celebrating at Alcatraz or something on the news, but what really got my antenna up was when the crowd began celebrating after his speak, I heard the Islamist distinct war cry in the background. Now should that warrant an investigation by the FBI ? I think so. Is Kaepernick involved with terrorist now or is the Islamist backing Kaepernick ?? Ok back to the thread.

Mueller's got his tax records, plenty of juice there, and Ryan's turned, he doesn't want to follow Manafort. And he's got a trove of incriminating shit, you can bet!
I'll just crack a beer, settle back and watch the trainwreck.
If his tax records had anything incriminating the evidence would have already been leaked to the press. I doubt Muller will pull a Maddow and look like a complete fucking idiot.

obstruction of justice.

emoluments clause.

that's just a start...
There is no proof of obstruction.
There is no evidence that he obstructed.
The fact that they've found zero evidence isn't proof of obstruction BTW.
Firing the FBI director who is investigating your and/or your people is obstruction of justice.
. Didn't fire him for that. Comey couldn't investigate a local lemonade stand all due to his political corruption.

Didn't Trump say he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation?
Got a link ?

No I was asking a question.

Bob Brigham
24 Nov 2017 at 20:58 ET
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to FacebookFacebook2.7KShare to TumblrTumblrShare to MoreMore78

Former Watergate prosecutors Jill Wine-Banks and Nick Akerman joined MSNBC host Chris Hayes on Friday night to discuss the latest revelations about Michael Flynn potentially flipping and testifying against President Donald Trump.

Acknowledging her history, Hayes asked Wine-Banks whether there was enough evidence for an obstruction of justice charge against President Trump.

YOu impeach Trump and you will tear this country apart forever.

Is that really what you want?
Trump is tearing this country apart now: we need to get rid of him.

Trump is doing nothing radical or extreme.

Your hysteria, panic and hate mongering are what is tearing this nation apart.
You people are so full of shit it is just incredible.

Funny, the obvious way to refute my post would have been to post the radical policies and actions of Trump that are tearing this nation apart.

But you didn't even try that.

And we both know why.

Because there aren't any.

You impeach Trump, and you will have established that peaceful change is no longer possible.

YOu sure you want to do that?

These morons believe that President Trump firing an incompetent Comey is somehow illegal.
Firing the guy who is investigating you is going to end up how? Think hard now!
Push the investigation forward and make sure that it is conducted legally?

Comey isn't a friend of the right.
Neither is Mueller.
Both of them worked for Democrats including Obama.
That was a totally bogus assertion created by the MSM.

YES, my friend.......while right wing, Trump cult members keep on harping that collusion with Russia is not a crime, Mueller has been concentrating on a building a case for OBSTRUCTION of Justice.

The MOST damaging evidence is, of course, what Trump told his Russian friends WHY he had to get rid of Comey and the sophomoric (and changing) excuses the Trump team conjured up to sustain the firing.
Ok then we must go back and prosecute Obama for working with the russians to weaken NATO missile defence.

Any day now ...

84924050_f68e11776b_b.jpg

Hey, MORON........For Mueller the probe is now SEVEN MONTHS old..........For Whitewater, Starr kept at it for more than FOUR YEARS..........Hang on to your gonads......its coming......LOL

Mueller's got his tax records, plenty of juice there, and Ryan's turned, he doesn't want to follow Manafort. And he's got a trove of incriminating shit, you can bet!
I'll just crack a beer, settle back and watch the trainwreck.
If his tax records had anything incriminating the evidence would have already been leaked to the press. I doubt Muller will pull a Maddow and look like a complete fucking idiot.
Maddow is in the public eye.
What Mueller is doing is in secret and totally unconstitutional.

Ok then we must go back and prosecute Obama for working with the russians to weaken NATO missile defence.

Sure.....go for it.......LOL

(How the hell did you got from Trump firing the FBI director for not giving Flynn a pass, to NATO's missile defense???)

Sounds good.

There is an OLD legal saying. "A good lawyer can indite a ham sandwich"
Convicted is a whole other story.

You think by the time Trump gets to trial, anyone is going to still be supporting him.

His trial would take place in DC anyway, where they voted 96% for Mrs. Clinton. Have fun with that.
A sitting president cannot be charged with a crime by any civilian authority's.

Sure.....go for it.......LOL

(How the hell did you got from Trump firing the FBI director for not giving Flynn a pass, to NATO's missile defense???)
Because you're talking about collusion you can't ignore past administration actions in your pathological desire to get rid of Trump.

By the way there is no scenario that will give Hillary the WH

Forum List

Back