Snowflakes continue to...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Try to distract with multiple threads about Moore ... but the hypocrites, like their media ... are trying their best to keep people from bringing up their latest liberal sexual predators, John Conyers and Al Franken.

Nancy Pelosi has called for an Ethics committee investigation of both of them.

Conyers illegally used tax dollars to buy the silence of his victims..... this is not an Ethics Committee issue as this is a crime. The FBI is the one who should be investigating John Conyers.

Both should be facing great pressure to step down or be removed from Congress.

Let me ask you . How many Weinstein threads did y’all start ? And he’s not a politician! But they still will be allowed in politics .

Try to distract with multiple threads about Moore ... but the hypocrites, like their media ... are trying their best to keep people from bringing up their latest liberal sexual predators, John Conyers and Al Franken.

Nancy Pelosi has called for an Ethics committee investigation of both of them.

Conyers illegally used tax dollars to buy the silence of his victims..... this is not an Ethics Committee issue as this is a crime. The FBI is the one who should be investigating John Conyers.

Both should be facing great pressure to step down or be removed from Congress.
Don't you understand? To investigate Conyers would be social injustice. Franken, he is fair game.

You are wrong, Freewill. Why are you protecting Conyers. That's hypocritical.

You my liberal friend must be tripping on tryptophan from the Turkey... I support neither one of them. If they are investigated and found to be suspected of breaking any laws, let the judicial system have at it... If no laws have been broken let the voters decide...

Part of the Conyers settlement was a no show government job!
That's a felony also.

Shocker, is Conyers from NY because no show patronage jobs are rampant in NY. Last one I remember the guy had lived in Florida for years while collecting a paycheck for a no show state job in NY.

You my liberal friend must be tripping on tryptophan from the Turkey... I support neither one of them. If they are investigated and found to be suspected of breaking any laws, let the judicial system have at it... If no laws have been broken let the voters decide...
So you are backing off. Well, better than committing criminal libel.

Backing off of what? I hope you are not driving... Provide proof where I have said anything of a libelous nature against these two top of the line liberals... Call a Taxi Jake and go home and sleep it off...

Backing off of what? I hope you are not driving... Provide proof where I have said anything of a libelous nature against these two top of the line liberals... Call a Taxi Jake and go home and sleep it off...
You backed off, ridgerunner, as you always do when confronted by your betters. Run and lock the door and yell
nuh uh which is what you are doing here.

Even when gang stalking, the alt right arguments are always easy to mow down.

Moore is running for office. His sexual illness makes him a fair target.

You backed off, ridgerunner, as you always do when confronted by your betters. Run and lock the door and yell
nuh uh which is what you are doing here.

DPKr-BYVoAEdVm6.jpg

Forum List

Back